Landed terrace btw Cashew and Lentor

Lms822

Turbocharged

the lentor area is the transition between tunnel to overhead

Did you have updated information on this? LTA changed the maps in their latest press release to show a full tunnel. I dropped them an email, lets see if they reply. 

https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=2666f218-c0cf-4603-99d6-1ac1e2f3c682

Edited by Wind30
↡ Advertisement

I know both areas actually

Which one did you see?

1200 psf is a good price depending on where it is precisely.

Pasir Panjang Road unit, nice and big built up but too noisy

None at cashew?

Viewed one last week, small, old and expensive compared to Lentor’s

I don’t prefer 3 storey after yesterday viewing, getting old...

Did you have updated information on this? LTA changed the maps in their latest press release to show a full tunnel. I dropped them an email, lets see if they reply.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=2666f218-c0cf-4603-99d6-1ac1e2f3c682

Please share LTA reply

(edited)

Which three units in Lentor? I like president gardens the best, where my in law stayed. Itâs the first development but no units for sale at that time.

The Lentor mrt site has plans for shops under ura masterplan. So choose accordingly, too close might have parking issues

2 at Lentor Plain

1 countryside

Viewed 1 at Lentor grove weeks ago

President garden is the one nearest to Lentor MRT?

Edited by Lms822

Twincharged

Pasir Panjang Road unit, nice and big built up but too noisy

Viewed one last week, small, old and expensive compared to Lentorâs

I donât prefer 3 storey after yesterday viewing, getting old...

Please share LTA reply ðð¼

Actually which area are you looking at? Lentor cashew and pasir panjang is all over the place. Or your only criteria is landed within 3M. And see whichever area in Singapore best fits.

Turbocharged

2 at Lentor Plain

1 countryside

Viewed 1 at Lentor grove weeks ago

President garden is the one nearest to Lentor MRT?

Lentor plain is banyan villa. When I bought 10 years ago, they were relatively new and still commanded a price premium. I chose a older unit as I was planning to renovate.

Ya president garden is at Lentor green.

Actually which area are you looking at? Lentor cashew and pasir panjang is all over the place. Or your only criteria is landed within 3M. And see whichever area in Singapore best fits.

Yes , 3m+MRT+Environment

Lentor plain is banyan villa. When I bought 10 years ago, they were relatively new and still commanded a price premium. I chose a older unit as I was planning to renovate.

Ya president garden is at Lentor green.

Yeah banyan villa, small lanes with full of cars. Feel like 5 storey even though it is 3 storey.

There is one unit for sale at President green now

(edited)

i was eyeing my sis' neighbouring townhouses..... was asking 1.4m in 2015... asking 2.2m last checked last month

and those units with rear facing west coast highway..daily rumblings till the port moves out in 2025

Yes, the unit I viewed also rear viewed west coast highway

how big is this townhouse?

The odd shape semi d i viewed around 3m with 3000sq, 4 big rooms which can fit king size bed.

Edited by Lms822

3000 land? Nice

So long as you aren’t along the main road it’s ok.

Use fascina windows

Chelsea Village has nice long driveways, walking distance to MRT and it’s far enough from the main road. There’s a playground somewhere there too.

Wide roads. FH

Turbocharged

3000 land? Nice

So long as you aren’t along the main road it’s ok.

Use fascina windows

Chelsea Village has nice long driveways, walking distance to MRT and it’s far enough from the main road. There’s a playground somewhere there too.

Wide roads. FH

Is this at Jambol place?

That road is a single white line.... 

Jambol is very narrow.. and parking is tight. Nightmare for builders.

But Chelsea is a wide road. Everyone there parks on both sides in the cul de sac. If you buy along the entry road it’s a single white line.

So that’s why even within an estate there are good and bad locations.

Just like the lentor area.

The area closer to the train station is older and has wider roads. But that’s a main thoroughfare and not so safe for kids to play along the road.

Edited by therock

Yes , 3m+MRT+Environment

Seletar Hills looks good, but no MRT. I bought a SD, land 3150 this year at 2.75mil to rebuild.
  • Praise 2

3000 land? Nice

So long as you arenât along the main road itâs ok.

Use fascina windows

Chelsea Village has nice long driveways, walking distance to MRT and itâs far enough from the main road. Thereâs a playground somewhere there too.

Wide roads. FH

3200 sqf built up, 2530 Sqf land but next to main road, noisy

Seletar Hills looks good, but no MRT. I bought a SD, land 3150 this year at 2.75mil to rebuild.

3150 land

If one is doing an extended renovation or teardown do make friends with your neighbors and leave a contact for them.

Making them feel you care about their welfare prevents nasty complaints. They will send feedback to your builder or you instead of the NEA. Once it’s official it will be worse for you.

The Pasir Panjang road unit is a semi d but odd shape and noisy. I would go for it if not so noisy cos front and rear open view

3200 sqf built up, 2530 Sqf land but next to main road, noisy

3150 land ðð¼

Rebuild a 3000 sqf, how much?

Depends, market rate about 250 to 300 for moderate materials. Mine is $270 excluding cabinetry, but with lift, no pool. My built up will be 4950 sf
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1