WOAH. Super touched. hahaha.

Buy 1:1 one hor, don't get the 1: 24.

I am getting the 1:32 model hehehe

Buy!

Will buy and book on behalf of your name hehehe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

3rd Gear

Do join us during the event and you will receive attractive discount. 

Definitely, the discount is currently unavailable yet. It will only be announced during the event itself. So do join us! 

if already bought, can go the event and ask for discounts not  [laugh]

• Praise 1

i asked the SE last Sunday (last evening) when i was there, he told me is a get together , no price discount leh

Proof that SE may not know everything. Hehehe

3rd Gear

i asked the SE last Sunday (last evening) when  i was there, he told me is a get together , no price discount leh

Maybe he wants you to sign with him and not other sales that you might come across during the "get together"  [laugh]

I went to sales A to test drive the car during the previous car show, but didn't go ahead coz my wifey wasn't comfortable with his attitude. Sales A insisted me to sign on the spot and put down a deposit to secure the "best price" he gotten for me. I walked off at the end of the day, after his insult that I wasted his "precious time". In the end was recommended sales B by a friend and I signed with him, and with much better package and pricing as compared to Sales A.

Choose your sales person wisely, if you don't feel good, you are always free to change another SE to service you. Don't be pressurised by them to sign  [:p]

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

attachicon.gifMARKDOWN.gif

attachicon.gifThread-banner-(1200-x-628).jpg

JOIN US TODAY!

MCF MarkDown this June brings you ŠKODA, a ŠMART brand that sparks joy. ŠKODA brings you the ŠKODA Octavia 1.4L,one of the most generous mid-sized cars in terms of legroom and economical non-hybrid saloon car (official fuel consumption of 5.2L/100km), and packed with ŠMART details that make this car an excellent choice for families

attachicon.gifOCTAVIA.jpeg

The ŠKODA Octavia provides with excellent value, superb quality and reliability since it was introduced in 1996, and in the form of a fast-back sedan, it is incredibly spacious for a car of its size. And now in its third generation, the punchy 1.4L turbocharged Octavia is arguably the best line-up of engines, as it combines impressive speed with good economy.

We have arranged an exclusive test drive event with ŠKODA and not only that! There will be a special price announcement during the event for all the participant who wants to own a ŠKODA on that day; They can enjoy exclusive deals and promotion during the day!

attachicon.gif21062_p1_s_1.jpg

JOIN US TODAY!

With news like this, everyone Singaporean must be disheartening.

giphy.gif

But fret not! MyCarForum has partnered with ŠKODA to bring you the best deal in town. Join us to test drive the ŠKODA car that you will like and win Lucky Draw worth up to $400 that day!

Date: June 8, 2019, Saturday

Time: 10am1pm (Registration starts at 9.30am.)

Venue: ŠKODA Singapore, 26 Leng Kee Road, Singapore 159104

Registration Fee: $10 per registrant (Free goodie bag worth $50 for every registrant)

JOIN US TODAY!

*Limited to 40 participant. Successful registrants will be contacted via phone or e-mail. Payment will be processed only if your registration is successful (payment must be made via Visa or Mastercard).

Terms and Conditions

• There will be a registration fee of $10 once you have confirmed your attendance. The participating party agrees to pay the registration fee when they confirm their attendance for the event.
  • The Management of MCF will remunerate the registration fee in a form of $15 shopping voucher or grocery voucher during the event.
  • Registration closes on 31 May 2019.

When is the new Skoda Scala coming to Singapore?  What are the variants?  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Hi @timlighty I got the news from Skoda, and what they have shared to me is that the Skoda Scala has not scheduled to come to Singapore Yet. So we might need to wait for another six months or longer to see what is the market responds.

But you can help out by engaging interesting topics about Skoda Scala in MCF!

Maybe when VWS saw the post, they might escalate the process and bring in Scala in no time!

When is the new Skoda Scala coming to Singapore?  What are the variants?  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Haha. You confirm on the pricing liao right? 

if already bought, can go the event and ask for discounts not  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Update for MCF MarkDown with Skoda!

Hi Guys! For those who already RSVP and attending the event, please embrace your inner child and unleash during that day. We will be giving away goodie bag items total worth $50 during the day. And here's the catch!

The goodie bag item will be kept at a claw machine and you need to catch it with your own effort!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ce51b3b72727a6f51

Some maybe you guys wanna drive to JB this weekends to train your claw machine skills! (:

Internal Moderator

Hahah. Do you wanna trade in that day and see if you can get a discount during the event?   :secret-laugh: 

collected car lo  [laugh]

3rd Gear

Hahah. Do you wanna trade in that day and see if you can get a discount during the event?   :secret-laugh:

Can trade in, no need top up anything, but get new car, I don't mind  :grin:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hope this event will offer more great deals to entice more buyers for the RS245. We need more of them on the local roads!!!

All the best!!

Twincharged
(edited)

I suppose the Superb will be clearing stock soon. Wonder if they do it like how Audi does it.

Gone in 60 secs type offer too hard to ignore.

Heard from friends if you hmm ahh type.. want to check this and that, next moment sold out liao.

With the COE reflecting on the current economy, those that wants to buy may think twice. Only those that need to buy will place deposit.

Edited by Sdf4786k

Supercharged

Clear stock also need to see the price. Care to share how Audi clear stock? 

I suppose the Superb will be clearing stock soon. Wonder if they do it like how Audi does it.

Heard from friends if you hmm ahh type.. want to check this and that, next moment sold out liao.

Supersonic

With the COE reflecting on the current economy, those that wants to buy may think twice. Only those that need to buy will place deposit.

Got those Comex type of 'limited quantity' take number lelong sale or not?

(edited)

Clear stocks means give better discount and sell at lower profit margins.

We can work out the margin ... so let's see

Edited by Lotr

Turbocharged

But this is Skoda not Audi. Wont sell out like hot cakes if there are people who never even heard of Skoda.

Although SCS is making good progress in marketing the brand here, the stigma still there and general acceptance won't be so soon.

↡ Advertisement