G vs nonG COE in this current climate

superzhen

Hypersonic
(edited)

I will wait till May 3 to see if stock market collapse.

If no crash then go for the G spot.

:D

Looking at the stock market I would go for Non G.

:D

• FTSE 100

-63.59(-0.87%)
  • Dow

-402.42(-1.55%)
  • Nasdaq

-114.76(-1.44%)

•  

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

alternatively feel shiok when coe goes up but you still get the car and the AD earns lesser [bounce1]

when i bought my car in june 2017 just before the coe started to dip, my AD profit margin was only 8k. at least i can now comfort myself that i didnt overpay that much for my car.

Same situation here. Bought my shuttle when COE was 23k in Dec 2018. Eventually got COE in Jan 2019 for 26k.

From the same PI, the sale price for the same specs shuttle already increased 10k now.

Count myself very lucky :)

Edited by Jumpmanz

Turbocharged

COE prices are defying convention despite a gloomy economy outlook and a sea of red in the stock mkt because it's the private hire rental firms that are placing bids.

Purchased my car on Feb 2019 when cat B coe was 32k, 6 bid, not sure if guaranteed or non-guaranteed. Currently 2 unsuccessful bids out of 6. Will dealer actually ask me to top up if fail to get it after 6 bids?

Lol.. From Feb to now. Already how many bids liao.. Feb got 2, March got 2, April got, may got 1.

Your 6 bids all failed ah

6 bids non guarantee does not mean in sequence. It can be bid once a mth for 6 mths. Or once every two months until 12 mths. Haha

Then the buyer for Mercedes Benz got owned by c&c.

LOL.

6 bids non guarantee does not mean in sequence. It can be bid once a mth for 6 mths. Or once every two months until 12 mths. Haha

LOL.

Lol.. From Feb to now. Already how many bids liao.. Feb got 2, March got 2, April got, may got 1.

Your 6 bids all failed ah

LOL.

LOL.

They started bidding only on april 2x. Then the recent one on 8th of may, they didnt bid at all. Now still 2 out of 6.

I just checked, my car only available for collection on august.

• Praise 1

They started bidding only on april 2x. Then the recent one on 8th of may, they didnt bid at all. Now still 2 out of 6.

I just checked, my car only available for collection on august.

Such nonsense is only practiced by PI. where got 6 bid non guaranteed works this way? For the bidding which c&c did not bid for you, it's considered 1 failed bid.

Such nonsense is only practiced by PI. where got 6 bid non guaranteed works this way? For the bidding which c&c did not bid for you, it's considered 1 failed bid.

Oh well if need top up/failed to get coe.

Then i dont want buy liao. I take back my money and use it to go holiday. Haha.

This purchase is my 2nd car though.

Oh well if need top up/failed to get coe.

Then i dont want buy liao. I take back my money and use it to go holiday. Haha.

This purchase is my 2nd car though.

You go ask around. Where got such things for AD?

Meaning I can bid for you once a year. Then you see your deposit back after 6th year, cos 6th failed bid mah.

If I were you, I go bang table liao.

• Praise 1

You go ask around. Where got such things for AD?

Meaning I can bid for you once a year. Then you see your deposit back after 6th year, cos 6th failed bid mah.

If I were you, I go bang table liao.

For sure i will bang table only if my car is ready for collection and its August 2019 liao.

Now car not ready yet if i go bang table abit inconsiderate of me.

I think most ppl buy from AD, they dont even bother to check their COE and stuffs.

Now Cat B seem to be slowing down, maybe next bid they might actually decide to bid properly for me lol.

The past 2 bidding on April, First round is 36K+, Second round is 39K+. Too far off from the successful bid price.

• Praise 2

(edited)

TEK Mazda has a new GCoE bid model this week!

Want non-G, the cost is list price.

Want G-CoE (3 bid), add 8-9k

Want Immediate Registration (Cat-E), add 10-11k

Wonderful way to play the market.

Back in Dec when CoE was low, just need ask SE about immediate registration and they say they just ask boss and sure can get at non-G prices.

When I bought from KM they said immediate registration and we give you $1k cash discount.

Times changed a lot in 5 months.

Edited by GTO-1
  • Praise 2

I just got my gtd 6 bids in the 1st bid.. From PI.. ð ð

Congrats. What did u buy (price)?
  • Praise 1

For sure i will bang table only if my car is ready for collection and its August 2019 liao.

Now car not ready yet if i go bang table abit inconsiderate of me.

I think most ppl buy from AD, they dont even bother to check their COE and stuffs.

Now Cat B seem to be slowing down, maybe next bid they might actually decide to bid properly for me lol.

The past 2 bidding on April, First round is 36K+, Second round is 39K+. Too far off from the successful bid price.

AD skipped the bid as they thinking of bidding lower coe for you. But the AD may finally bid for you even if coe rises.
  • Praise 1

I also bought at 84800, but did not secure coe on last bidding [dizzy]

Different pi have different tactics. If coe go higher than u gain more lor. Provided no need top uo
↡ Advertisement