G vs nonG COE in this current climate

superzhen

Alway easy for third party to suggest otherwise. Personally I also will not want to top-up and fuel the self-fulfilling raising trend.

But SE also not stoopiak, as they know singaporean car buyer kiasu psyche.

I believe more buyer would rather choose to top-up, even when advised against doing so.

The decision logic is similar to the three options below.

1) Insist to buy car at original price comfortable price

2) Top up to get car immediately

3) Don't top up, will have to re-book another car at current higher COE price, so in a way LPPL.

Only some fearful people think 3 will happen. More likely I tell you is you don’t top up and they still get you your car. They save a few k or they don’t earn their 10+k. SE also want their comm.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Yap unless their biz so good queue from changi to Jurong, then they won't bother.... else they will think of ways to get that COE for u. Its basically meat to the mouth... don't think they will let go..... unless the buyer want the car fast... cannot wait one... then of course got to pay extra for the special service.

Edited by Nlatio

Did they bid 5 times for u? Or did they bid on the 5th coe bidding after u sign the deal?

Btw, have Gojek completed their 1000 Opel Insignia Coe bidding?

If yes, maybe do prepare for coe to drop soon....

not yet i think.  Didn't see that many Opel registered based on LTA stats webpage.

Oh BTW, haven't you heard that LTA is considering letting taxi companies bid for COEs like what PHVs are doing now?  Guess what will happen to COEs then.

Only some fearful people think 3 will happen. More likely I tell you is you donât top up and they still get you your car. They save a few k or they donât earn their 10+k. SE also want their comm.

This depends la.

Buy merc, dealer earn 40k per car no issues

Buy mitsubishi, dealer earn 12k per car harder to absorb

Another thing to note is the rebate level.

Gcoe rebate level is always higher. If u r worried coe will suddenly plunge next bidding, higher rebate can insulate ur fears

Did they bid 5 times for u? Or did they bid on the 5th coe bidding after u sign the deal?

Btw, have Gojek completed their 1000 Opel Insignia Coe bidding?

If yes, maybe do prepare for coe to drop soon....

Yes they bid 5 times already cos I monitored every bidding. So I knew C&C did bid for me every time. My SE told me the COE went up cos of the Gojek bidding aggressively. So it's true.... Yah, I got a feeling COE will drop cos the last 2 biddings COE was around the 48k mark so likely going to drop liao.... 

Yes they bid 5 times already cos I monitored every bidding. So I knew C&C did bid for me every time. My SE told me the COE went up cos of the Gojek bidding aggressively. So it's true.... Yah, I got a feeling COE will drop cos the last 2 biddings COE was around the 48k mark so likely going to drop liao....

I see.

From what I know.. C&C will get u a COE... cos they want to clear their cars in the warehouse too.

Getting a new car needs these factors...

- loan approved

- downpayment easy for buyer

- insurance okay...

If the model & variant is having too much stock in the warehouse, they will get u a coe.

I see.

From what I know.. C&C will get u a COE... cos they want to clear their cars in the warehouse too.

Getting a new car needs these factors...

- loan approved

- downpayment easy for buyer

- insurance okay...

If the model & variant is having too much stock in the warehouse, they will get u a coe.

Thanks. No problem meeting the factors you highlighted. Now I can only keep my fingers crossed. next wed is the last bid.  [smash]

Supersonic

Only some fearful people think 3 will happen. More likely I tell you is you don’t top up and they still get you your car. They save a few k or they don’t earn their 10+k. SE also want their comm.

Also must see how high the coe increased la. If you booked your car at low coe pricing and later coe went up a lot throughout your non coe bidding package, dont think they would still able to sell you the car eventually if coe continues to go up. Still can hear cases when AD could not secure coe for their customer eventually de.

Yes... in 2010, i booked my KIA at $55,999 when COE is $19k. When thru non-guarantee bid... i got my COE on 5th bid... at $30k. C&C ask me to top up $2k.

Hypersonic

Definitely non G in this economic climate.

:D

British Steel on the verge of administration within 48 hours unless a £30m rescue deal can be agreed with the government.

If additional funding cannot be secured 4,000 British Steel jobs would be put at risk along with a further 20,000 in its supply chain.

Jamie Oliver's restaurant empire collapses with 1,300 jobs at risk

Ford to cut 7,000 jobs including more than 500 in UK

US carmaker announces plans to reduce global workforce by 10% by the end of August

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I will wait till May 3 to see if stock market collapse.

If no crash then go for the G spot.

If people look back at all my posts

I predicted 

Trump will win

People will vote Brexit

Stock market will come down

COE will come down

and May will announce her resignation in May.

If any good looking young lady wants to change her luck

I also do flower baths.

• Dislike 2

Hypersonic

Crash crash!!!!!!! I like muahhahahahaha

I like!!!! So market crash big crash comingssssss soon???

GOJEK Uber grab all losing steam, lose money business, they have thousands of cars now parking left idling!!!!! Really by thousands.

Insider news....Cat A should lose steam towards $25k and close to $20k by year end!!

Cat B will slowy inch toward $40k and slowly toward $30-35k by end 2019!

In order for cars to sell, AD need lower the price with coe Cat A at $20k and Cat B at $30k, this is the psychological barrier of buyer mind set and hence lower coe bid, logic is simple. This is unless the PHV comes in to disturb, buying power is now very low. But this weekend fish market will start LOL

↡ Advertisement