Why more people are renewing COE?

Ct3833

24 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Your thinking is right.  Retrenchment may come anytime to anyone. 

Unless you have cert from Uptron ACL from North Delhi :D:D You can buy a f**king 1.5mil condo with that

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

There are two groups of people here, one is those who are very rich,  buy both new car and coe car at the same time. The other group is poor people like me, competing for cheap COE with others but need to be Kia su  mah, so  if bro @Beehive3783 goes in at $1 I must go in at $2  ahead of him before goes up again 😄😄.hope my dreams  will come true lah. 

I not greedy type and I don't think I can lun until $2. I think this is even harder as compared to lun for toilet to lau sai. Haha..

1 minute ago, Roh96 said:

I not greedy type and I don't think I can lun until $2. I think this is even harder as compared to lun for toilet to lau sai. Haha..

Haha just joking lah. Have fun and have a good weekend. Seriously the $1 (or $2) day wont come again lah.

2 hours ago, Roh96 said:

Haha..are we competing whose limit is higher or whose is lower?

$1 will probably never come by again in this lifetime.

A few thousands, still got chance :D

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

$1 will probably never come by again in this lifetime.

A few thousands, still got chance :D

So far how do you find your COE car? Any regrets ?but i guses your PQP is on the slightly higher side ? Mine only a few months old PQP, so far so good.  

4 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

So far how do you find your COE car? Any regrets ?but i guses your PQP is on the slightly higher side ? Mine only a few months old PQP, so far so good.  

My CAT B PQP $36888 in 2018, but the forfeited PARF rebate was quite significant at 14k.

Overall no regrets, but I probably won't keep it for the full 10 years COE. I guess I'm not used to the MPV driving position. Not very comfortable compared to my previous sedan.

So far so good no problems, hopefully no major issues for the next 2 or 3 years.

28 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

My CAT B PQP $36888 in 2018, but the forfeited PARF rebate was quite significant at 14k.

Overall no regrets, but I probably won't keep it for the full 10 years COE. I guess I'm not used to the MPV driving position. Not very comfortable compared to my previous sedan.

So far so good no problems, hopefully no major issues for the next 2 or 3 years.

Wow your COE quite low too . my cat B is 35k+, wrote off 27k parf, body probably min 3k. The cat A  one is 26k+, wrote off about 10k. So far so good too, hopefully wont be too bad.

41 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

i got a question.

letss say i got a 2013 car with 90k coe

now renew coe pqp is 40k

if i renew now, will lta refund the balance of the unused 90k coe?

No.     . 

2 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

i got a question.

letss say i got a 2013 car with 90k coe

now renew coe pqp is 40k

if i renew now, will lta refund the balance of the unused 90k coe?

tan ku ku from this govt!

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

tan ku ku from this govt!

If the  $90k COE car is a B&B car, then it is worth to scrap it now because COE plus parf alone would worth about $10k per year,  that is about the same annual depre of  any new B*B car now. If wait till 2023, the COE price might be higher though that is not certain, the surest thing is curtent COE is low enough .

• Praise 2

22 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

If the  $90k COE car is a B&B car, then it is worth to scrap it now because COE plus parf alone would worth about $10k per year,  that is about the same annual depre of  any new B*B car now. If wait till 2023, the COE price might be higher though that is not certain, the surest thing is curtent COE is low enough .

1 hour ago, Dark said:

Not only that but your parf will be gone too.

If got coe refund will become a major loophole to bail out of high coe.

8 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

No.     . 

OK thanks all

It's not really that locals don't want these dirty jobs, some do not mind. The reality is PAY!  Pay that does not correlate with basic standard of livings and inflation.

It's the same with our northenly neighbour, their dirty jobs are done by mostly foreign talents when the tons of them commute daily with the notorious traffic at both checkpoints.

Cheap labour is very toxic and addictive.

• Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

WHoa, still holding on to car with 90K coe?

Should have trade in for another car when coe dropped to 30+K

Bleed man...🤐

2013 is the year that COE price was at the highest,  those Cat  A COE that were bought at 80+ to 90k COE then should have been scrapped by now  the evidence can be seen from the LTA statistics that  2013 Cat A cars population  only  contributes to a very low 2.7% of the overall cat A population. 

↡ Advertisement