Lawyer beating staff caught on cctv

StreetFight3r

Try doing that to any female in the streets and see if kena sexual assault and battery charge or not.

Something is simply not right here

Bro so our law does allow beating within private property and if got complain, paying off the victim to keep quiet can har? Now I know my right liao

Law society will prob give him conditional warning like nus

6, 12, 18 ,24, 30 or 36 months ... [sly]

Hmmmm.......... just nice this evening TOTO $4.2 million draw ... :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Law society will prob give him conditional warning like nus

Buay tio leh, lawyers have special privilege to beat people har? So if he is a ah beng boss, kanna from police. Lawyer get warning? Doctor, just pay fine? Minister enjoys same immunity like sultan 

• Praise 1

Buay tio leh, lawyers have special privilege to beat people har? So if he is a ah beng boss, kanna from police. Lawyer get warning? Doctor, just pay fine? Minister enjoys same immunity like sultan

71RjpVEyscL.jpg

Bro so our law does allow beating within private property and if got complain, paying off the victim to keep quiet can har? Now I know my right liao

I am not sure leh, but it sure seems that way right now

Dunno lah .... but have seen this word being used in the news papers .... maybe more for like matrimonial or personal issues and usually  the other party is bound by a kind of gag order too not to mention this case out (but in this case its maybe  some 3rd party which may have re-ignited the situation) 

Thats like rigging a match?

• Praise 2

Dunno lah .... but have seen this word being used in the news papers .... maybe more for like matrimonial or personal issues and usually the other party is bound by a kind of gag order too not to mention this case out (but in this case its maybe some 3rd party which may have re-ignited the situation)

Like rigging a match lor.... muayhahahaha

So whats the latest?

Law Society any action?

My guess is that they can't do anything ...  

It's happened a year ago and he appologised for his action. Furthermore, it a private affair  ....   :lll._.:

• Praise 1

Entertainment lawyer Samuel Seow charged over alleged staff abuse
By Lydia Lam
07 Jun 2019 10:50AM (Updated: 07 Jun 2019 01:30PM)

samuel-seow.jpg
Lawyer Samuel Seow. (Photos: TODAY, Screengrab from YouTube)

Seow, 46, who is represented by lawyer Eugene Thuraisingam, was given four charges including for voluntarily causing hurt and using criminal force.

He is accused of grabbing the arms of his niece, pushing her against the table and slapping her cheek several times at his office on Apr 17 last year, and also for pushing another woman to the ground.

On that same day, he allegedly used criminal force on a third woman by poking her forehead with his finger. He is also accused of threatening her a few weeks before this by telling her: "I will take a knife and kill you." 

The lawyer, who appeared downcast in court on Friday, first hit headlines in May last year after audio of an altercation between him and a female employee went viral.

Almost a year on, in April this year, accompanying videos were leaked online showing him beating and shouting at at least two women, one of whom was his niece.

Advertisement

Seow runs his own law firm Samuel Seow Law Corporation and founded artiste management firm Beam Artistes, which organises the Manhunt beauty pageant.

Both he and one of the women filed police reports against each other when the news first broke in May last year, but later dropped them.

Seow said in a statement on his Facebook page then that the incident had taught him important lessons and asked for anyone he was harsh to or had wronged to accept his apology.

After the fresh videos were leaked on YouTube in April this year, Seow issued a statement saying he was unsure what those who leaked the clips were trying to achieve.

He added that he did get stressed as he had three companies to manage, and that “time is a constant struggle” for an entrepreneur.

“It’s not an excuse - but it’s been a year and the relevant people have made peace and wish for this to be behind us,” he said. 

“I hope to find closure with this issue soon, so I can move on with my life after my mistake from a year ago, so that the people who are constantly and conscientiously seeking to damage me can finally also, rest peacefully.”

The maximum punishment for voluntarily causing hurt is two years in prison, a fine of S$5,000, or both, while the highest penalty for criminal force is three months' jail, a S$1,500 fine, or both.

He will return to court next month.

Source: CNA/ll(hm/rw)

• Praise 4

My guess is that they can't do anything ...

It's happened a year ago and he appologised for his action. Furthermore, it a private affair .... :lll._.:

Well as the Law Society, they need to uphold certain values of the profession

So it only makes sense that they be able to do something.

Or any other authority for that matter.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3