Cars@expo 2019

RadX

I thought rim cleaning just needs a damp cloth ($0.50 only) and tap water ($0.20 only).

Cleaning of Rim also need so expensive stuff ?
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

In end 2016, COE is at 50k, Elantra Elite and Mazda 3 deluxe are at about 100k. Now COE only at 33k and Mazda 3 highest spec selling at 100k too?

New Mz3 was being soft launched at $93.8k, $100.8k and $106.8k for the 3 variants.
You can go for COE bidding with rebate at $37k for Cat A and if u don’t like the car, the COE will be returned to you!

Car is spacious and sleek, just only wonder how it will drive?

• Praise 1

True ,went for the prius test drive, almost fall asleep lol

Since the Prius has been “uberlized”, I shall be more careful of those PHV and taxi company Prius.

New Mz3 was being soft launched at $93.8k, $100.8k and $106.8k for the 3 variants.

You can go for COE bidding with rebate at $37k for Cat A and if u donât like the car, the COE will be returned to you!

Sounds like late 2016, when the current Civic was being launched on a Tv screen and some brochure, I believe quite a number put deposit down without test driving then.

Problem is they can't give you a trade in price for your ride if you have a car to trade in.  :a-SOS:

You can go for COE bidding with rebate at $37k for Cat A and if u don’t like the car, the COE will be returned to you!

Problem is they can't give you a trade in price for your ride if you have a car to trade in. :a-SOS:

My experience with most ADs is they don’t normally give good prices for Used cars so just go Carquotz or better still sell yourself if possible.

To me more of an issue with this car is that the price seems abit high n other issue is that they mentioned only 3yrs warranty n service whereas some posts in the Mz3 chat is saying 5yrs warranty n service. I guess being first launched, will hv to pay a premium?

• Praise 4

To me, trade in to AD is the fastest and easiest way.

I am currently driving a 2015 Mazda 2. Never claimed anything from TEK and also never went back to service with them after 10K's servicing.

My experience with most ADs is they don’t normally give good prices for Used cars so just go Carquotz or better still sell yourself if possible.

To me more of an issue with this car is that the price seems abit high n other issue is that they mentioned only 3yrs warranty n service whereas some posts in the Mz3 chat is saying 5yrs warranty n service. I guess being first launched, will hv to pay a premium?

Now is not the right time to buy a new car.

In 2010 Apr, i bought my KIA at $57,999 with COE $30,000.

Now? ...

• Praise 2

Never ever bought a rim cleaner. I just wash the rims w car shampoo during carwash n works a treat

You should try the Sonax rim cleaner. It make the rim cleaning so easy.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Anyone going?

Feel like changing car hahhahah

U can't get the Attrage outta your mind can u?

Now? ...

Still keeping it ?

In end 2016, COE is at 50k, Elantra Elite and Mazda 3 deluxe are at about 100k. Now COE only at 33k and Mazda 3 highest spec selling at 100k too?

Previously CEVS rebate 5k now VES tax 10k ... so total 15k diff !

Now? ...

Coe at $30k in 2010, korean car was $57k? And now coe at $33k but cannot find korean car selling even at $65k?!
  • Praise 1

It's strange that alot people said/claimed sell car themselves.. when u search SGCM i guess 5% or less is direct owner sales.. even so such Direct Owner is dealer most time.. so where direct owner sell??

So will newspaper report the sales number? Any records broken?

on Saturday overheard on radio that first day 200 unit sold..

↡ Advertisement