Cars@expo 2019

RadX

Come to daddy!!! :a-censored:

Thats damn true. Sat i took Downtown line MRT to Jewel at Changi. Passed by expo but didn't wanna go.

Then Sunday went to see Avengers.

Used to go to this car expo, but now stopped going liao. Cause nothing much to see, travel so far there and in around 30 mins finished looking liao.
  • Praise 2

no matter what.. SPH/100.3FM and such will still blow their own whistle to celebrate another successful event.. just like any events team in a company..

most just renewed COE recently, especially before the show. no mood to look for new cars. but still COE expected to go up further due to fewer COE in the next quarters due to the recent renewals.

no matter what.. SPH/100.3FM and such will still blow their own whistle to celebrate another successful event.. just like any events team in a company..

This is how they can be successful, only genuine buyers will visit the show, no more window shoppers.

This is how they can be successful, only genuine buyers will visit the show, no more window shoppers.

lai liao lai liao!

Over 800 cars sold! 100 million in sales!  80,000 visitors!

do read more at its own Trumpet blowing papers!  [laugh]

• Praise 1

My travel time longer than my time spent there

Because you drive at 5.23km/h and never turn on sports + mode mah. [laugh] Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 1

COE went up. Even xmm no mood

The Mazda gals are not bad at all actually. 

Not drop dead pretty, but they looked classy and looks like someone that u can hang ard long term

lai liao lai liao!

Over 800 cars sold! 100 million in sales! 80,000 visitors!

do read more at its own Trumpet blowing papers! [laugh]

100m in sales quite easy to meet actually, each car average 100k already.

Not including those higher end cat B cars around 120k and above.

The Mazda gals are not bad at all actually.

Not drop dead pretty, but they looked classy and looks like someone that u can hang ard long term

Npnt... Only can use my imagination
  • Praise 1

This show all along is free. Nothing to do with low turn up

Oh, i thot that time at suntec, there’s a fee of $6/pax.
  • Praise 2

100m in sales quite easy to meet actually, each car average 100k already.

Not including those higher end cat B cars around 120k and above.

Even at $100k per car, that would be 1000 cars sold which is high by anybody’s standards.

As u hv rightfully mentioned, some Cat b cars wil be more than $100k but this is offsetted by Used cars which cost less. Anyway be it 1000 cars or 800 cars sold, it’s a respectable figure for a 3 day event given that COE has shot up which normally means buying sentiment will be muted somewhat.

• Praise 7

Supersonic

Even at $100k per car, that would be 1000 cars sold which is high by anybodyâs standards.

As u hv rightfully mentioned, some Cat b cars wil be more than $100k but this is offsetted by Used cars which cost less. Anyway be it 1000 cars or 800 cars sold, itâs a respectable figure for a 3 day event given that COE has shot up which normally means buying sentiment will be muted somewhat.

It's a zero sum gain. Even in the (unlikely) event that they actually sold 1000 cars at the show, much of those sales would hv taken place at the showrooms anyway. Probably the real extra sales generated by such shows is maybe 20%
  • Praise 1

Oh, i thot that time at suntec, there’s a fee of $6/pax.

It's a different show. One is Singapore motorshow which needs to pay. The other is Cars@Expo.

• Praise 4