Auto Culture Underground 2019 - The illest of SG cars !

Supersonic
(edited)

By the way,I'm saying catch illegal mods.

If everyone goes legal,then go ahead and enjoy which I think it's a great meetup.

It's like telling people hey everyone can have drinks and chit chat,but can also bring drugs and do it together.........

As long as dun disturb others,drugs are fine.

Lollllll

Some people really cant read.

My English is consider bad liao but some even worse.

How does it affect you?

Don't talk about illicit drugs, mods are nothing like drugs, which can be a capital offence here. Let's keep the analogy meaningful.

You've never broken the law at all? Never sped, not even a little bit? Never exceeded the time limit of a parking coupon? Never pirated a single song or movie?

Unless you're squeaky clean in all those respects, tell me: how would it feel to have some kay poh f**ker bao toh you to the authorities for having committed them? Even though he was harmed in no way.

Why would people want to bao toh drivers who mod but who aren't making a nuisance of themselves, speeding or otherwise endangering others? Schadenfreude?

That's the attitude I hate in Singaporeans. Many of them are kay poh bao toh kias. Seems you're one of them. No need to talk about 70 and 30 percent here. Don't politicise this. Your dislike was well deserved.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement

The video never show any humble sedan cars or BnB car clubs, This meet-up to me is like just a few groups of Ah sia kias gathering together nia [gossip]

they never invited turboflat and other exotic car owners here?
  • Praise 2

How does it affect you?

Don't talk about illicit drugs, mods are nothing like drugs, which can be a capital offence here. Let's keep the analogy meaningful.

You've never broken the law at all? Never sped, not even a little bit? Never exceeded the time limit of a parking coupon? Never pirated a single song or movie?

Unless you're squeaky clean in all those respects, tell me: how would it feel to have some kay poh f**ker bao toh you to the authorities for having committed them? Even though he was harmed in no way.

Why would people want to bao toh drivers who mod but who aren't making a nuisance of themselves, speeding or otherwise endangering others? Schadenfreude?

That's the attitude I hate in Singaporeans. Many of them are kay poh bao toh kias. Seems you're one of them. No need to talk about 70 and 30 percent here. Don't politicise this. Your dislike was well deserved.

How does bao tou Kia affects you?

So if you see a girl kena whack by a guy you keep quiet and dun do anything?

If you see witness a hit and run you wont do anything because it doesn't affect you?

Have you been awakened by illegal exhaust in your estate that wakes you up in the middle of the nite?

You are not affected doesn't mean it doesn't happened.

I also hate some Singaporeans bo chap attidutes.

Not my problem,I close one eye.

Not saying you but some really no balls aka bo chap attidutes.

Supersonic
(edited)

How does bao tou Kia affects you?

So if you see a girl kena whack by a guy you keep quiet and dun do anything?

If you see witness a hit and run you wont do anything because it doesn't affect you?

Have you been awakened by illegal exhaust in your estate that wakes you up in the middle of the nite?

You are not affected doesn't mean it doesn't happened.

I also hate some Singaporeans bo chap attidutes.

Not my problem,I close one eye.

Not saying you but some really no balls aka bo chap attidutes.

To liken this to a case of a poor female being assaulted or a hit and run... shake head. Your mind really one kind man. Champion of hyperbole.

Know the difference between crimes with obvious victims and relatively victimless crimes. If a particular car or cars bothers you with an illegal loud exhaust, then that's no longer victimless and I have no problem with you reporting him (personally I would take the direct approach and try reasoning with the guy first, but I have no problem with confrontation. Not everyone is like that). But if, on that basis, you go out of your way to fix all these innocent cars who did nothing to you and don't even stay around you, that's what makes you a jerk in my book. Understood?

It's not about having no balls. It's about having some heart and letting people live their lives if it mostly doesn't directly affect you. If you ask me, it's the bao toh kias who poh mata anonymously for every cotton picking thing who are the ones without balls. Especially the ones who resort to that first because they're scared of approaching people and telling them directly.

Anyway, I've said my piece. This is largely a pointless thread anyway, but it's still OT. So you want to have the last word, be my guest.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Wow,what can you do if I'm a bao toh Kia?

Does it affect you?

I think yes.

I just continue to be my bao toh Kia,u can be your own whatever you want to be.

Why cant you let people like me who is bao toh Kia lives what we want?

Hello you reply my post leh.

Talk about pointless.

Lol

Dun act like you very ching cai lah,just because it doesn't affect you,you can say what you like.

So illegal mod is not crime?

So its bao toh Kia a crime??

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 6

Just because people doesn't agree with you is a jerk?

Lol

What a gentleme you are.

Dun jerk too much if you cant take comments ok.

• Dislike 3

Yes we should bro. I'd also like to meet like-minded folks like @dappercivility, we'll organise something. Maybe at the next Cars and Coffee.

Sounds good! When would be the next cars and coffee?

Supersonic
(edited)

Sounds good! When would be the next cars and coffee?

Not sure bro. I don't know if I'll be able to make it in May but June should be good! (If there's one scheduled, that is, I'm not sure how regular it is). I'll PM you. Edited by Turboflat4

Supersonic

Hopefully such events best to be really underground lah.

Give ppl chance to boa toh and when these do, cant complain. Ppl want to give heart or brain or lungs up to ppl. Best dun give them choice, play safe lor.

Illegal mods is illegal.

Burning grass patch on common property is vandalism. But who cares cos its just a grass patch right? Punishment must fit the act, er, plant fresh grass pls. Worse is got video and number plate clearly shown.

• Praise 4

Whether this thread is negative or positive is not within reasoning from anyone here because first of all , this event is OPEN TO PUBLIC to the naked eyes of everyone who walks past this car park, from children to adults, tourist or police.

If it's really illegal and disturbing to public, I am sure the police will be there in not time to stop all these nonsense.

Since I am not the organizer and have not spoken to any organizer, I have no rights to comment if some of the activity are legal or approved or misused.

There are car park races held on both days of the weeke nd, these are organized through proper channels from authorities. So I am assuming everything held in the event are rightfully approved, from the Halal Food, to the motor bikes, free parking in the car park ( regular days gives you parking summons if you don't display parking coupon ) whole day, gathering of more than 5 in close vacinity ( there are sanctioned law on gathering in public places , right ? )

So let's give the benefit of doubt that some of the slightly emotionally triggering "performance" could well be just for display or show. 

Even down to the subtle Toyota HiAce vans with LED lights could well deemed to be street illegal if you want to be strict about this, let alone there's loud music, smokes, dark tinted windows.

So to those who wants to lead life legally, law abiding, good for you. Go your own way. Watch the video, keep quiet.

For those who appreciate these kind of cars , I thank you for watching.

Don't need to use this chance to Bao Toh here and there.

If you are some particular owners of these modded cars, you already know the consequences and you'd already know what to do the next day after the event. Don't need to teach.

To liken this to a case of a poor female being assaulted or a hit and run... shake head. Your mind really one kind man. Champion of hyperbole.

Know the difference between crimes with obvious victims and relatively victimless crimes. If a particular car or cars bothers you with an illegal loud exhaust, then that's no longer victimless and I have no problem with you reporting him (personally I would take the direct approach and try reasoning with the guy first, but I have no problem with confrontation. Not everyone is like that). But if, on that basis, you go out of your way to fix all these innocent cars who did nothing to you and don't even stay around you, that's what makes you a jerk in my book. Understood?

It's not about having no balls. It's about having some heart and letting people live their lives if it mostly doesn't directly affect you. If you ask me, it's the bao toh kias who poh mata anonymously for every cotton picking thing who are the ones without balls. Especially the ones who resort to that first because they're scared of approaching people and telling them directly.

Anyway, I've said my piece. This is largely a pointless thread anyway, but it's still OT. So you want to have the last word, be my guest.

I have to agree with your reasoning here too.

Yes, if the loud car you see in my video is disturbing to Mr BLP, then stop watching, this kind of video is not suitable for Mr BLP. Maybe Mr BLP can watch cooking channel in YouTube , or mantra chanting from Dalai Lama.

Yes, if the car beside your house always KPKB makes a huge noise every night it reverse into his car park lot, then by all means Mr BLP can knock his door , crash his gate and request him to stuff his Exos with Potatoes before returning home so as not to disturb your mantra chantings in his room.

If Mr BLP is BLP and secretly report police of this car with big exos sound because he buay song, and unfortunately his mantra chanting house was 27 km away from this loud car owner's house, then this chap is not only BLP, he is a Bao Toh Kia.

Nobody will love him for what he did.

Nobody will believe he is going to be a saint saving the rest of the citizens in Singapore.

He is just a real jerk.

• Praise 5

So this was the event.

Pass by the place thought it was carpark rally.

So it's a meet up for car nodding enthusiasts....

Quite a large turn out.

So this was the event.

Pass by the place thought it was carpark rally.

So it's a meet up for car nodding enthusiasts....

Quite a large turn out.

There IS a car park rally held on both days.

LOL! For some strange reason I feel like I am way past my 30s even though i'm still under 30. I used to enjoy meet ups at kallang when I got my hands on a beat up W124. But over time when i got to drive better cars, I realised I prefer to avoid such events. I prefer to lay low. It just seems like a way to show off your car, which to some people seems cool. I'm way past that. I drive what I like and I do not need to be part of some event like that. Occasionally it's nice to admire nicely done up cars but ultimately it isn't like they are yours or can test drive them freely. It's pretty warm at these gatherings anyway. I pity the girls who accompany their husband/boyfriend.

LOL! For some strange reason I feel like I am way past my 30s even though i'm still under 30. I used to enjoy meet ups at kallang when I got my hands on a beat up W124. But over time when i got to drive better cars, I realised I prefer to avoid such events. I prefer to lay low. It just seems like a way to show off your car, which to some people seems cool. I'm way past that. I drive what I like and I do not need to be part of some event like that. Occasionally it's nice to admire nicely done up cars but ultimately it isn't like they are yours or can test drive them freely. It's pretty warm at these gatherings anyway. I pity the girls who accompany their husband/boyfriend.

That's why I like to keep my meetup under the radar. Because I want it to be more about like minded people and friends meeting up and actually talking to each other. Cars are nice but they come secondary. It has to be about people and kakis.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3