Carbon82

Hypersonic

Cat A: 38K

Cat B: 53k

My guess is also this.

Let’s see how far off at tomorrow 4 pm.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I hope cat A and B go to $80k.  very good then I can sell one of my car take the $$ go Zhuhai jiak hong.

I will take MRT. If really back to 50+ den it is a really fast rebound.

It will be exciting days ahead for PHV as the rules seems to be changing. But will the new rule be to make COE cheaper, as some may say election year somehow COE will be made low magically.

But we must not forget the GPS ERP pay as you use system that was speculated to implement in 2020.

IF that pay as you use system is real, then perhaps ARF might even be reduced to 0%(yes, i am dreaming), or COE quota increase(again, i am wishful) to allow more cars.

I prefer to pay a reasonable price to own a full spec car(without ARF), like a Porsche Cayman at S$130,000, and pay high ERP or pay-per-use road distance for driving it.

• Praise 2

It will be exciting days ahead for PHV as the rules seems to be changing. But will the new rule be to make COE cheaper, as some may say election year somehow COE will be made low magically.

But we must not forget the GPS ERP pay as you use system that was speculated to implement in 2020.

IF that pay as you use system is real, then perhaps ARF might even be reduced to 0%(yes, i am dreaming), or COE quota increase(again, i am wishful) to allow more cars.

I prefer to pay a reasonable price to own a full spec car(without ARF), like a Porsche Cayman at S$130,000, and pay high ERP or pay-per-use road distance for driving it.

OK, slightly off topic, let's refresh the news about GPS ERP:

Any problems with coe live bidding viewing page at one motoring site?

You need to download the LTA app to view...

Twincharged

Disagree. If I were the G, I would rather collect high ARF and COE + high pay per use ERP.

So somehow I doubt what you wish for will happen.