Rubbermaid cooler box to give away

Ct3833

Supersonic
(edited)

Hi, I have a rubbermaid cooler box to give away, have been keeping it for too long. The handle is a little degraded but otherwise functional. Good for those who wants to keep some cold beer for outing or bring kids for picnic.

Please PM me, pick up at hougang area. I am passing it on because of environmental friendliness reason. those who do not mind an old box please PM me or post it back here

post-84721-0-51124400-1556947050_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 19

Supersonic

both right , the schools teach 4 Rs now. My sons say one [laugh]

Thanks all. My smart phone in- correct my spelling .

Used to be 3 'R' (from the late 90s): Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Now 5 'R' liao: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle.

8NV6E6k.jpg

• Praise 12

Hypersonic

both right , the schools teach 4 Rs now. My sons say one [laugh]

Seems like time to study again. Thanks

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)

Used to be 3 'R' (from the late 90s): Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Now 5 'R' liao: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle.

8NV6E6k.jpg

This is educational..i have failed the first criteria, I did try to do the second one, now I am doing the third one to redeem myself. Haha.

let's try to do what we could to protect the beautiful place that we are in. If we view the earth from space, we are really living in the most beautiful place human could find todate, so it is our duty not to create more damage for our selfish reasons, after all our journey here is very very short compare to the life span of this universe.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

I almost wanted to say I want, then I tell OC come and see. She gave me that look and said, " you got use meh, we just gave the treadmill away and you want to bring back something else!!!"  and then walk away... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

Good deed bro @ct3833... [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

I almost wanted to say I want, then I tell OC come and see. She gave me that look and said, " you got use meh, we just gave the treadmill away and you want to bring back something else!!!" and then walk away... <_<[laugh][laugh]

Good deed bro @ct3833... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

@Tianmo is karang guni man.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

kalang guni ............... siu po zwa, le-lio , dian si gi !!!!! 

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

actually i really dont mind become karang guni man, I know some stay landed and drive merc ones... ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

kalang guni ............... siu po zwa, le-lio , dian si gi !!!!! 

KNN, these days po zwa, le-lio they also no want liao, open mouth only ask got handphone, laptop or shek jiu or not... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

Supersonic

KNN, these days po zwa, le-lio they also no want liao, open mouth only ask got handphone, laptop or shek jiu or not... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

ya, sibeh selective. My friend got many things kenna rejected, tell him to carry down to void deck himself  [laugh]

Hypersonic
(edited)

ya, sibeh selective. My friend got many things kenna rejected, tell him to carry down to void deck himself  [laugh]

Yah sibei KNN one, according to my kalang guni collector, many are actually Indonesian from batam. They come here dont even have the trolley, newspaper and stuff they all not interested, only want handphone, computer and shek jiu, other things they hiew also no hiew... <_<

Once i got a LG TV, he even say can help me remove it free, if not I ask ppl come and clear still need to pay. I told him to FO, i rather call TC to come and collect... [laugh]  [laugh]

These days I collect all my used stuffs one corner, and newspaper wait until like 30kg-40kg then I ownself send to one kalang guni shop at bukit batok,  OTOT and I think they give better price.  ^_^

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 3