Living in the North Makes You Less Healthy

therock

Hypersonic

So is the Telok Blangah or Pasir Panjang area south or west ?

There is a direction call South-West... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I dont know if ang moh got further break it down, but the Chinese has 西南偏西 (south-west closer west),西南偏南 (south-west closer south). 

So it is not exactly 4 zones only... ^_^

↡ Advertisement

It could just be the population there is younger, and the ppl there prefer to use public healthcare instead of the private GPs.

I stay in the West, and i cannot remember when was the last time any of my family members visited a polyclinic. Is always the private GP near our home, and very urgent at night is 24 hrs A&E. But how often do one use the 24hrs A&E?

They sld at least compare it against the 2 other clusters as well I think, and good to check on the visiting rate to GPs of the other clusters as well.

I think its not a fair statement to say those living in the north are less healthy base on one record alone. <_<[laugh][laugh]

i prefer to go poly if its not the weekends......always gets to be the first or second to see doctor. Save some money while the mc from polyclinics will at least makes my ailment looked genuine.....

according to @radx ... u must be very healthy .  :D  No wonder so many GFssssssssss . 

So where is the latest catch ? pic pls ?  :D

I single and alone leh nobody want

U is good health always , only problem :mixed signals

• Praise 3

how to afford south?

south always associate with the name âsimi bayâ [sweatdrop]

Thats why the price there also shoot up ...
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)

property in the south, price continue to shoot north ... [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Thought west area more unhealthy due to heavy industrial in that area?

So east side with planes taking off and landing every minute good air meh? The little red dot is polluted no matter where you go lah.

So east side with planes taking off and landing every minute good air meh? The little red dot is polluted no matter where you go lah.

West side with the heavy industries definitely worse lao da

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

U got glow in dark? Hahaha

Well

If @mustank is part of the population

I can conclude... all

The dee siao der

Hahhahah

Toxic poisoning

Swee

Living in the north does make one’s body generates more siao

Now, with the body generating so much siao, and no where for the siao to go, it can only go north - siao Chong nao

When it becums severe enough, the guy will becum siao Lang and start looking for poor innnocent pussies in Yishun to vent all their siaoness

Knowing the dangers of living in the north

I have learnt the art of expelling siao regularly in order to maintain a delicate balance of siao and no siao

You see: with so much siao that I have to regularly expel, how can I not dee the siao a bit :XD:

• Praise 6

Supersonic

West side with the heavy industries definitely worse lao da

West coast stretch facing the sea many landed and newly complete condo. in fact if I am rich I might want to get a property along West coast stretch along to pandan. the shifting of PSA to Tuas and the subsequently blue print building regatta linking West coast..Santosa..to marina.. huat..only if I am as rich as you.. hahaha

further down to jurong and tuas yes there are many heavy industries.

move in to Bukit batok vicinity they are building the brickland (don't know what green estate). give them 10 years that place will be like punggol and seng Kang. if I didn't hear wrongly kranji stretch (industrial park) will be develope onto another mega estate as well.

Turbocharged

I think most of the heavy industry already moved out of singapore, nearest will be JB. The only 'heavy' types are ship building, container, etc. These not much polluting compared to paint and chemical manufacturing type.

I think most of the heavy industry already moved out of singapore, nearest will be JB. The only 'heavy' types are ship building, container, etc. These not much polluting compared to paint and chemical manufacturing type.

Ok perhaps less heavy -heavy but still mid heavy saturated there

East coast only in the air not that bad for sure

Muayhahaha

3rd Gear
(edited)

nobody ask why?

is it because population in the north are generally younger? or,

majority in the north are of a specific race , as a result, their health is influence by their diet or lifestyle?

any study and correlation in air quality?

what else ?

The article attributed the results to *race* related lifestyle and eating habits.

Most other people didn't bother to read. Tsk tsk

Edited by Falc

Supersonic

The article attributed the results to *race* related lifestyle and eating habits.

Most other people didn't bother to read. Tsk tsk

I cant read bcos I hv no subscription

Supersonic
(edited)

West coast stretch facing the sea many landed and newly complete condo. in fact if I am rich I might want to get a property along West coast stretch along to pandan. the shifting of PSA to Tuas and the subsequently blue print building regatta linking West coast..Santosa..to marina.. huat..only if I am as rich as you.. hahaha

further down to jurong and tuas yes there are many heavy industries.

move in to Bukit batok vicinity they are building the brickland (don't know what green estate). give them 10 years that place will be like punggol and seng Kang. if I didn't hear wrongly kranji stretch (industrial park) will be develope onto another mega estate as well.

West coast stretch looks like not bad, but traffic there quite high on the west coast highway le?! Pandan garden area seems too near to the industrial area. Stay there always can smell the bread smell.  [laugh]

Edited by 13177

Supersonic

West coast stretch looks like not bad, but traffic there quite high on the west coast highway le?! Pandan garden area seems too near to the industrial area. Stay there always can smell the bread smell.  [laugh]

It's a small area that makes for good living..

I hinted it to someone who was asking recently, but kenna labelled agent and had to spoon fed..

But there are areas which are quiet, well connected by train, roads and buses, near Vivo and a hawker centre, food places and around 13-1400 psf... YMMV... 

But if you want new, then it's going to be 18-1900 psf... 

Good air, good 'wind-water' too.. (Kent Ridge Hill behind you, and the sea in front)..

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

took a deep breath

the air still smell good ... no choke

heng ah!

post-7984-0-54517000-1557320615_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2