Borneo motor cut sales staff comm

Hypersonic

I hope not. I hope to speak with a human.

Dealing with a computer can be irritating if your enquiry is not standard. For example, you wanna ask if your car delivery can be expedited.

You call the dealer

For new car press 1 -> presses 1

For purchase press 1. For loan press 2. For other enquiry press 3 -> presses 3

All our customer service agents are busy. Please leave your message after the beep. BEEP. Our mailbox is full. Goodbye.

:D

Yes we all want to test drive with a chio lady that used to be a stewardess.  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Yes we all want to test drive with a chio lady that used to be a stewardess.  [thumbsup]

u mean test drive the chio lady right?

• Praise 1

Beside reliable, what can they really talk abt their cars?

Actually reliability is the key buying criteria to some people, if not most people (maybe I'm wrong). Or at least those buying Toyota cars.

At least I'm one who buy with this as the key criteria, on condition I can afford it.

• Praise 1

Actually reliability is the key buying criteria to some people, if not most people (maybe I'm wrong). Or at least those buying Toyota cars.

At least I'm one who buy with this as the key criteria, on condition I can afford it.

Reliability is one of my criteria but not priority

I don't believe only Toyota is reliable

And reliabilty shouldn't be the reason to mark up the price.

Hypersonic

That's not far from the truth actually

Hv a fren who is a Toyota loyalist. His first car was Corolla. Then replaced w another corolla. Got promoted. So upgrade to 2L Camry. Then after many years, upgrade to 2.5L Camry. Hosay liao

But he kpkb 2.5L road tax high n ask me how come conti can come up w 1.6L or 1.8L turbo n pay low road tax but Toyota cannot. I asked him back why he keep buying Toyota then. He say coz reliable, simple n he don't trust all these new engine technology. Told him he just answered his own question.....lol

My uncle drove 3 generations of accord for almost 40 years. 2 years ago, he finally change to c class after he retired. Haha we were making fun of him during cny.

I was trying to explain to his grandson who didn't get the joke. Lol

Supersonic

Reliability is one of my criteria but not priority

I don't believe only Toyota is reliable

And reliabilty shouldn't be the reason to mark up the price.

Reliability among jap & kimchi is pretty much a given nowadays. Esp the basic, low tech models offered for sale in Sg

Naturally aspirated, conventional auto, torsion beam, hydraulic power steering, etc.....these hv been around for decades and probably older than some of the engineers who designed these cars

How to go wrong? 

Reliability among jap & kimchi is pretty much a given nowadays. Esp the basic, low tech models offered for sale in Sg

Naturally aspirated, conventional auto, torsion beam, hydraulic power steering, etc.....these hv been around for decades and probably older than some of the engineers who designed these cars

How to go wrong?

Ya. But they only believe Toyota cars r the only reliable brand in this world. They willing to pay more n their design of the cars mostly quite xxxxxx

Supersonic

My uncle drove 3 generations of accord for almost 40 years. 2 years ago, he finally change to c class after he retired. Haha we were making fun of him during cny.

I was trying to explain to his grandson who didn't get the joke. Lol

I have two aunties, one is supported of toyota cars, bought 4 toyota eversince she started owned cars. Another auntie supported of nissan cars, since first car she bought in the early 90s until today, owned 5 nissan cars!  [laugh]  

Twincharged

I think showrooms will still be around tho. Experience centers at the very least.

experience Centers are not really pushing the buttons for the customers. And rarely does a BnB buyer goes thru the detail presentation like fine dining.

Mostly go in, expect some free food / finger food like the hyundai showroom. bring ah ma there to test if she can ease herself in and out of the car and sign the dotted line with cash.

• Praise 1

People call me a troll And have made worst remarks about me, gave me 5 dislike points. Why? Cos I ask about his Ferrari. But I am happy. Why? Cos there are indeed petty man in this country. So to say women are petty is not totally correct.

It's not about asking but the way it was asked.

Eg u really think he drives a ferrari vs wow he drives a ferrari?

Eq low la

• Praise 6

experience Centers are not really pushing the buttons for the customers. And rarely does a BnB buyer goes thru the detail presentation like fine dining.

Mostly go in, expect some free food / finger food like the hyundai showroom. bring ah ma there to test if she can ease herself in and out of the car and sign the dotted line with cash.

Ah mas will eventually phase out mah

Supersonic

I feel a bit bad. After all you demanded proof of my supercar ownership. So I feel I should oblige. I felt a bit bored today, so took this just for you. Hope you like it. If you don't, remember, it's the thought that counts, eh? :D

IMG_20190510_082154.jpg

I just wish I could do the same with my Ferrari, but alas! Sold it a long time ago.

You're right. It feels good not being so petty. Thank you!

ððð

Great job!
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Ah mas will eventually phase out mah

yup, and hence sell the SUV / MPV and go back to buying hot hatch or M cars when that happens

Supersonic
(edited)

Personally, if anything positive from this commission cut, is a leaner and more knowledgeable team of SEs.

I eschewed half baked sales info especially when one can always Google or tap into the brains of many here on MCF. Of course, nothing can really take the place of a test drive of cars selected.

Freebie and discounts are bonuses, luck too if timing is good with COEs decreases and right models with colours u like available.

Oftentimes, complacency breeds contempt, like familarity. SEs too complacent will offer poor service attitide and familarity with car specs make them not bothered to research further on how to better explain why like that one, instead of telling so to customers "its like that one"

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

I have owned many cars over the years. Only 2 cars were from PIs, both Toyota MPVs. Why? Because I know Toyotas are reliable and hence do not need warranty from AD. Never had problems with both cars!

• Praise 8

Supersonic

Personally, if anything positive from this commission cut, is a leaner and more knowledgeable team of SEs.

I eschewed half baked sales info especially when one can always Google or tap into the brains of many here on MCF. Of course, nothing can really take the place of a test drive of cars selected.

Freebie and discounts are bonuses, luck too if timing is good with COEs decreases and right models with colours u like available.

Oftentimes, complacency breeds contempt, like familarity. SEs too complacent will offer poor service attitide and familarity with car specs make them not bothered to research further on how to better explain why like that one, instead of telling so to customers "its like that one"ð. Of course, good to keep mouth shut than sprout nonsense to cover lack of knowledge or make false declaration of power, fuel consumption etc.

Good move. The rest should follow b4 advancements in technology take away more rice bowls. Be relevant and never think one already know everything, can slowly die one, and brain become pea sized quickly. Hehe...

Safe ride and have a good weekend. Idiots on the road will be more scary if roads are wet ya.

Cheers

More knowledgeable SEs?.....errr, I don’t think so

Typical buyer profile oso probably dunno much abt cars and only ask basic questions like Good FC or not? Good resale or not? Reliable or not? Can get COE or not?

SE only hv to say Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and fill in paperwork

Easy job. No wonder Inchcape cut commission

↡ Advertisement