Borneo motor cut sales staff comm

Turbocharged

I have owned many cars over the years. Only 2 cars were from PIs, both Toyota MPVs. Why? Because I know Toyotas are reliable and hence do not need warranty from AD. Never had problems with both cars!

Now we know how old u are..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

More knowledgeable SEs?.....errr, I donât think so

Typical buyer profile oso probably dunno much abt cars and only ask basic questions like Good FC or not? Good resale or not? Reliable or not? Can get COE or not?

SE only hv to say Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and fill in paperwork

Easy job. No wonder Inchcape cut commission

Really so jialat ah.

Then its probably headcount cut cut exercise to make books look better than good.

Haiz

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Typical buyer profile oso probably dunno much abt cars and only ask basic questions like Good FC or not? Good resale or not? Reliable or not? Can get COE or not?

Probably result in more pushy SEs, which I hate.

Freebies will also be lesser, since they come from SE commission.

I support DIY direct though. Cut down all commissions from car purchase to insurance to loans

• Praise 2

Tot merc and bmw already allows that ? Just have to wait much longer for the delivery . The issue is , you have to pay ARF and whatever taxes for those options .

There was once when I option my car with almost 400k worth of options . But of course after seeing the option price list , I took out a lot of those chosen option and force myself to think that those are the nice to have but useless options ..

sounds like p starting brand...

People call me a troll And have made worst remarks about me, gave me 5 dislike points. Why? Cos I ask about his Ferrari. But I am happy. Why? Cos there are indeed petty man in this country. So to say women are petty is not totally correct.

honestly, u did not "ask about his ferrari"

go and read back your own post that trigger this

unless one is not so good with basic english

More knowledgeable SEs?.....errr, I don’t think so

In general that's true.

Especially the young and pretty ones, although I don't mind going for test drive with them!

But I've also encountered 1 or 2 older ones quite knowledgeable.

Hypersonic

Actually the most impressive SE I had while just shopping around last year was from BM. So not really lah. Too bad he was trying to sell the vios which wasn't really a competitive product at that price.

Turbocharged

Probably result in more pushy SEs, which I hate.

Freebies will also be lesser, since they come from SE commission.

I support DIY direct though. Cut down all commissions from car purchase to insurance to loans

DIY not necessarily translate to lower price.. they can charge more and there’s nothing the buyer can do except to walk to another brand and then DIY and then another and then another..
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

honestly, u did not "ask about his ferrari"

go and read back your own post that trigger this

unless one is not so good with basic english

not the english..

Amnesia.. its a terrible thing for mild senile dementia

Stop calling these people salesperson/salesman/saleswoman

They dont fit the word sales and to label them as that is an insult to the word. They are merely ORDER TAKERS.

No diff from mcdonalds counter crew, walk into mcdonalds is just dunno want to eat what, but surely eating at mcdonalds. In other words confirm sale just whats the sale about.

Dont be fooled by their income 6-8k, thats all besides the referral for trade in cars to outside dealer, we call ping pong. Each car easily 500-1000, so now you know where your trade in value goes to.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Sales staff get their commission from

- trade in car

- insurance

- referral for after mkt accessories fitting

• Praise 1

They dont fit the word sales and to label them as that is an insult to the word. They are merely ORDER TAKERS.

No diff from mcdonalds counter crew, walk into mcdonalds is just dunno want to eat what, but surely eating at mcdonalds. In other words confirm sale just whats the sale about.

Dont be fooled by their income 6-8k, thats all besides the referral for trade in cars to outside dealer, we call ping pong. Each car easily 500-1000, so now you know where your trade in value goes to.

You sound sour?

Not really la. I walk into bm also nv buy their car

(edited)

You sound sour?

Sour? Oh no no no.... I never respected Agent sales staff, like i say, to label them as sales is an insult to the sales word.

I only regard them as order takers and nothing more than that, ask them about other brands apart from the brand they selling, they know nuts, i would say even their own brand they also wont know most of the things. You never seen how they sell Altis during 2006-2008 boom. Q numbers were issued, and busy jotting down orders, selling? No need, just take orders will do.

Not really la. I walk into bm also nv buy their car

BM meaning BMW or Borneo? Maybe they didnt mange to take your order. But for the rest, basically queue up to place order.

Edited by cmcex
↡ Advertisement