Borneo motor cut sales staff comm

Stop calling these people salesperson/salesman/saleswoman

They dont fit the word sales and to label them as that is an insult to the word. They are merely ORDER TAKERS.

No diff from mcdonalds counter crew, walk into mcdonalds is just dunno want to eat what, but surely eating at mcdonalds. In other words confirm sale just whats the sale about.

Dont be fooled by their income 6-8k, thats all besides the referral for trade in cars to outside dealer, we call ping pong. Each car easily 500-1000, so now you know where your trade in value goes to.

you can always self-sell the your own car.. and see whether you can get the same better returns.. 

don't begrudge other people their livelihood... 

Supersonic

Sour? Oh no no no.... I never respected Agent sales staff, like i say, to label them as sales is an insult to the sales word.

I only regard them as order takers and nothing more than that, ask them about other brands apart from the brand they selling, they know nuts, i would say even their own brand they also wont know most of the things. You never seen how they sell Altis during 2006-2008 boom. Q numbers were issued, and busy jotting down orders, selling? No need, just take orders will do.

BM meaning BMW or Borneo? Maybe they didnt mange to take your order. But for the rest, basically queue up to place order.

But can't an order be called a sale? Orders taker cannot be a sales-man or sales-woman?
  • Praise 1

Maybe you can consider their altis ?

Ha. I rather get civic

Sour? Oh no no no.... I never respected Agent sales staff, like i say, to label them as sales is an insult to the sales word.

I only regard them as order takers and nothing more than that, ask them about other brands apart from the brand they selling, they know nuts, i would say even their own brand they also wont know most of the things. You never seen how they sell Altis during 2006-2008 boom. Q numbers were issued, and busy jotting down orders, selling? No need, just take orders will do.

BM meaning BMW or Borneo? Maybe they didnt mange to take your order. But for the rest, basically queue up to place order.

Borneo. I don't think their sales r that good la.

Supersonic

But can't an order be called a sale? Orders taker cannot be a sales-man or sales-woman?

• Praise 4

Supersonic

The onli order taker I'm truly impressed are those coffee shop assistants. U got a table of 10 ppl ordering different drinks and this guy can remember all by memory alone.....power sia

U dun say. Add milk, less sugar, straight, less milk, diluted tea, "kick no in", "kick ball", teh with si, kopi kosong, yuan yang, hot water, coke, tiger, SOYA bean etc
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

U dun say. Add milk, less sugar, straight, less milk, diluted tea, "kick no in", "kick ball", teh with si, kopi kosong, yuan yang, hot water, coke, tiger, SOYA bean etcð

V power memory. Next time go, he or she can remember what u ordered 2 weeks ago somemore. Scary. This type brain cannot retire, straightaway chui. Senile. ðð

Late tea break yada.

Safe ride

Cheers

Yeah no horse run. So that means they can qualify to work as SE at borneo?...lol

Edited by Soya

Supersonic

So that means they can qualify to work as SE at borneo?...lol

Can!

Dun play play. Some of these drive supper car one, i mean supercar. They take drinks order for fun, pass time or learn from other car order takers too. Deep waters. Dun see no up k.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

It's not about asking but the way it was asked.

Eg u really think he drives a ferrari vs wow he drives a ferrari?

Eq low la

No point telling him he has low EQ.

He won't understand.

Cos he has low EQ.

:D

Supersonic

He won't understand.

Cos he has low EQ.

Skali he tink u praise him for driving Mercedes EQ...

post-1105-0-94636400-1557739353_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Not true lah. Dont believe go check out ministers salaries.

U too should compare YOUR PAY with those lower paid too ………….lolxxx

Too many comparison may not good for your health.

Secure with a job, work hard, bring home nice meal, spend time with family members, read more about our progress n others.

That's shall be a more happy lifestyles ………...Be good ..... lolxx

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

U too should compare YOUR PAY with those lower paid too â¦â¦â¦â¦.lolxxx

Too many comparison may not good for your health.

Secure with a job, work hard, bring home nice meal, spend time with family members, read more about our progress n others.

That's shall be a more happy lifestyles â¦â¦â¦...Be good ..... lolxx

Surely there are lower pay people than I am but I suspect I might be at the fairly bottom of the pyramid.

On a serious note, fully agree with you. Health is important, money is never enough..one need to step back and ask oneself what is his priority in life.

Edited by Ct3833

Turbocharged

Stop calling these people salesperson/salesman/saleswoman

They dont fit the word sales and to label them as that is an insult to the word. They are merely ORDER TAKERS.

No diff from mcdonalds counter crew, walk into mcdonalds is just dunno want to eat what, but surely eating at mcdonalds. In other words confirm sale just whats the sale about.

Dont be fooled by their income 6-8k, thats all besides the referral for trade in cars to outside dealer, we call ping pong. Each car easily 500-1000, so now you know where your trade in value goes to.

Car dealers should just put these at their showroom. Can customize somemore. Want leather or fabric seats? Sports rim? Start buttom or traditional key turn? Manual or auto transmission? LED or halogen lights?

0*hiGMu0kkUXL5Z3tG.jpg

• Praise 1

He won't understand.

Cos he has low EQ.

aiyo, don insult persons with low EQ lah ahhhah

• Praise 1

U dun say. Add milk, less sugar, straight, less milk, diluted tea, "kick no in", "kick ball", teh with si, kopi kosong, yuan yang, hot water, coke, tiger, SOYA bean etc

• Praise 2

Twincharged

let me weave a story on coffeeshop assistants and borneo motors:)

my grandfather being a foochow own a few coffeeshops years ago, now jia dao zhong luo liao

since he never took MBA, he tot family office business means sons and grandkids must work the floor

so i have to train my memory to order take kopi, teh, softdrinks, ka dai, siew dai, nan nai whatever to shout to back office (hot counter assembling kopi and teh n sometimes milo no dinosaur), unlike ding tai fung got display one....

any mistakes i made, i have to finish the drinks:)

guess i must be quite incompetent cos i din end up doing sales in borneo

and my ah gong drove a toyota corona:)

if i was in borneo, his next car shd be toyota too, end up change to honda accord hondamatic:)

i shd be below u at the pyramid:)

cos i took govt advice be healthy walk and take public transport

until kid came along....

its never a sin to start at the bottom or poor.

But its a sin to blame everyone else because they are the cause of you not been successful.

kudos for getting out of the poverty trap.

its never a sin to start at the bottom or poor.

But its a sin to blame everyone else because they are the cause of you not been successful.

kudos for getting out of the poverty trap.

but i m still trap in poverty leh ahahahah

↡ Advertisement