Borneo motor cut sales staff comm

Supersonic

but i m still trap in poverty leh ahahahah

Ahemmm...u learning from our MCF sifu n say $500k salary is considered middle income izit?
↡ Advertisement

Ahemmm...u learning from our MCF sifu n say $500k salary is considered middle income izit?

digress a bit

iras top income bracket is 250k per annum, that is wat kid's paede and my wife gynae are in

middle income shd be 125k per annum

me way before the first quarter mark of 250

still trap la

so must work harder lo, and smarter too, have reasonable EQ:)

Supersonic
(edited)

digress a bit

iras top income bracket is 250k per annum, that is wat kid's paede and my wife gynae are in

still trap la

Can make your kopitiam powderful drinks order memory work for u...lol

Btw, how come u know ur doc salary ah?

Edited by Soya

(edited)

Can make your kopitiam powderful drinks order memory work for u...lol

Btw, how come u know ur doc salary ah?

good point connection to topic

nowadays got ipad order taking or macdonald kiosk

some jobs redesign till out of jobs, or they will say do higher value stuff but wat higher value cannot measure and compensate, case in point car SEs...

i got one uni lecturer say something i will forever rem

his exams all open books, logic is this:

I don nid to test how powerful ur memory chip or storage is

when u go out to work, its ur brain CPU speed that matters..

and its a lot tougher to set open book exams questions...

gynae salary easy to calculate, go in clinic see how many big tummy chio bus waiting for consultation know liao, and the devliery charges in the hospital bill......multiply by number of patients and lifecycle of less than 9 mths....etc etc

paede one we were toking about govt health care subsidy for poor and elderly and she had elderly parents too which she is pro subsidy then said paid so much taxes, i asked r u in top tier bracket and she said yes

ohhh....she just took delivery of glc cant rem 200 or 250 last year

hope she is too busy to come here:)

Edited by Kodiaqer

Supersonic

some jobs redesign till out of jobs, or they will say do higher value stuff but wat higher value cannot measure and compensate, case in point car SEs...

gynae salary easy to calculate, go in clinic see how many big tummy chio bus waiting for consultation know liao, and the devliery charges in the hospital bill......multiply by number of patients and lifecycle of less than 9 mths....etc etc

paede one we were toking about govt health care subsidy for poor and elderly and she had elderly parents too which she is pro subsidy then said paid so much taxes, i asked r u in top tier bracket and she said yes

Are u sure 250k considered top income bracket? See so many bmw, merc around i oso start to wonder if MCF sifu is right that $500k is middle income onli...

Are u sure 250k considered top income bracket? See so many bmw, merc around i oso start to wonder if MCF sifu is right that $500k is middle income onli...

thats iras ruling, highest tax rate applies to per annum gross income 250k and above:)

unless they change again which i donno cos hvn check iras website for long since filing, and knowing that m way too far off:)

Turbocharged
(edited)

Car dealers should just put these at their showroom. Can customize somemore. Want leather or fabric seats? Sports rim? Start buttom or traditional key turn? Manual or auto transmission? LED or halogen lights?

0*hiGMu0kkUXL5Z3tG.jpg

Purchasing a high value item like a car should be an engaging and indulging experience to feel and touch the car, flirt with the sales staff and eventually drive a hard bargain and feel satisfied at the end of the experiential walk down the showcase, to get your money's worth. Edited by Vinceng

Car buying is an experience of the real look, touch, smell, sound, ergonomics, negotiations etc.

Online purchase cannot fulfill that and car showrooms and SEs have their place in car purchasing process.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

let me weave a story on coffeeshop assistants and borneo motors:)

my grandfather being a foochow own a few coffeeshops years ago, now jia dao zhong luo liao

since he never took MBA, he tot family office business means sons and grandkids must work the floor

so i have to train my memory to order take kopi, teh, softdrinks, ka dai, siew dai, nan nai whatever to shout to back office (hot counter assembling kopi and teh n sometimes milo no dinosaur), unlike ding tai fung got display one....

any mistakes i made, i have to finish the drinks:)

guess i must be quite incompetent cos i din end up doing sales in borneo

and my ah gong drove a toyota corona:)

if i was in borneo, his next car shd be toyota too, end up change to honda accord hondamatic:)

i shd be below u at the pyramid:)

cos i took govt advice be healthy walk and take public transport

until kid came along....

Eehmm, in a way, we all are order takers. From the billionaires/millionaires to the salesman at Borneo.

The billionaire/millionaire takes orders from the open market, what ppl most want (besides his wealth), what his partners in crime, oops, i mean business partners propose. Atas order taking. Top level. Strategy like in a war.

Majority of us. We take orders from bosses, customers and sometimes colleagues. Not so atas. Middle level. Generals, platoon commanders, small cheese movers. Got chance to be promoted to top level if not dead by then.

Majority who claim to be in this lower level. Order taking from everyone who walks in, calls in, flys in, sails in, drone in, i mean, electrified fans, oops car in. Busiest level but usually not paid as much cos the pie-sharing here is amongst alot alot alot of order takers. Low level. Foot soldiers, first in line to die, i mean to be heroes.

• Praise 1

Car buying is an experience of the real look, touch, smell, sound, ergonomics, negotiations etc.

Online purchase cannot fulfill that and car showrooms and SEs have their place in car purchasing process.

Need to gien this kind of experience meh? Well I guess different strokes for difference folks......I know some of the rich don’t bother with the showroom experience, much less any test drive and just call up their usual salesman to book a car for them. The new car is even delivered to their residence and the salesman drives the old car back as trade in, cheque in hand.

Need to gien this kind of experience meh? Well I guess different strokes for difference folks......I know some of the rich donât bother with the showroom experience, much less any test drive and just call up their usual salesman to book a car for them. The new car is even delivered to their residence and the salesman drives the old car back as trade in, cheque in hand.

So, which rich fellow you know?

Supersonic

No lah. Car shopping is a fun experience. The idea of self-service or online car buying came about coz many felt the SE contributed little in the 'selling' process. It was more of we buying rather than be sold. So ADs might as well cut out the middleman n pass the savings directly to us

Hypersonic

I hope your uni lecturer is not a law professor.

If I go court and see my lawyer faster open his text book cos the other laywer mention a legal term he doesn't know I worry.

Or a gynae ask my wife open her legs and then faster open his textbook to see check what is supposed to be what I also worry.

Or pilot pull out his textbook coz the copilot said something he doesn't know I will worry.

Or the vet doing vasectomy on my dog faster pull out his textbook I worry for my dog maybe cut off wrong bit.

:D

Supercharged

thats iras ruling, highest tax rate applies to per annum gross income 250k and above:)

unless they change again which i donno cos hvn check iras website for long since filing, and knowing that m way too far off:)

Please go read iras website bro. your info is probably from 1999

250k is like upper mid tier only

I hope your uni lecturer is not a law professor.

If I go court and see my lawyer faster open his text book cos the other laywer mention a legal term he doesn't know I worry.

Or a gynae ask my wife open her legs and then faster open his textbook to see check what is supposed to be what I also worry.

Or pilot pull out his textbook coz the copilot said something he doesn't know I will worry.

Or the vet doing vasectomy on my dog faster pull out his textbook I worry for my dog maybe cut off wrong bit.

medicine confirm never open book, my hall mate frm med fac confirmed one.  poor chaps gotta rem all the antibiotics, symptoms diagnosis processes...cos like u say, in A&E, no textbook to refer....

law got open book, not to refer legal terms, but legal precedents. that say, lots of work done before court appearance

pilot boh textbook lah, thats y the training certification exam is so tough.  just like when we go driving test, u cant flip highway code to check

Please go read iras website bro. your info is probably from 1999

250k is like upper mid tier only

ohh, my apologies

Hypersonic

medicine confirm never open book, my hall mate frm med fac confirmed one. poor chaps gotta rem all the antibiotics, symptoms diagnosis processes...cos like u say, in A&E, no textbook to refer....

law got open book, not to refer legal terms, but legal precedents. that say, lots of work done before court appearance

pilot boh textbook lah, thats y the training certification exam is so tough. just like when we go driving test, u cant flip highway code to check

ohh, my apologies

I don't mind if doctor open textbook.

I don't mind if the doctor not qualified also.

I will still bring my MIL there.

you can always self-sell the your own car.. and see whether you can get the same better returns.. 

don't begrudge other people their livelihood... 

I am a dealer, i self sell my own stock yes, returns? can be good can be bad, i win some and lose some.

My point is that what they declare doesnt reflect their real income, talking about Borneo here.

• Praise 1

digress a bit

still trap la

Top income bracket is 320k...not 250k..in fact the tax liability gapped v wide aft 250k :((
↡ Advertisement