Borneo motor cut sales staff comm

Supersonic

I love my vios just can't bear for her to be on the road for another few more years.

Yes I do talk to her.ð in fact all my previous cars from 120y, corolla, switch, vios and now vezel.ð

I carass (claybar), Polish 6, 7 times a years all diy.

poo Thai mai dai krup.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

poo Thai mai dai krup.

Ahemmm.....are u sure that doesn't mean u want a happy ending in thai?... [:p][laugh]

Supersonic
(edited)

The above two posts show that if you feed the trolls long enough they evolve into super trolls with spambot powers. Eh, @RadX?

Edited by Turboflat4

27 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Inchcape picks first woman MD here for larger role, to also helm business in Greater China.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/inchcape-picks-first-woman-md-here-for-larger-role-to-also-helm-business-in

Just realized Toyota Hong Kong authorised dealer is inchscape too. 

Please dun post link to article which we must subscribe to read further

27 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Inchcape picks first woman MD here for larger role, to also helm business in Greater China.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/inchcape-picks-first-woman-md-here-for-larger-role-to-also-helm-business-in

Just realized Toyota Hong Kong authorised dealer is inchscape too. 

Nowadays many woman is holding the MD/CEO role in many companies.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Because many large listed companies want  to be seen as having good women diversity culture.

I wonder how long Toyota sales can be no. 1.

Altis and Vios sales are backed by Toyota loyalists and worshippers.

Altis is aging with no USP (Unique Selling Point) nor price advantage.

Vios is a very basic model car like the Perodua Bezza (which uses a Toyota engine and is $20K cheaper than the Vios).

I am seeing more Kia K3 / Cerato and Hyundai Elantra / Avante (saloon segment) on the road.

17 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

I wonder how long Toyota sales can be no. 1.

Altis and Vios sales are backed by Toyota loyalists and worshippers.

Altis is aging with no USP (Unique Selling Point) nor price advantage.

Vios is a very basic model car like the Perodua Bezza (which uses a Toyota engine and is $20K cheaper than the Vios).

I am seeing more Kia K3 / Cerato and Hyundai Elantra / Avante (saloon segment) on the road.

If I am not wrong , Honda has already overtaken toyota to be the best selling brand in SGP in 2018 ? Of course many of the honda models are put on the road by PIs , but end of the day Honda  is still the best selling brand , and it is taking Toyota market share. 

15 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

If I am not wrong , Honda has already overtaken toyota to be the best selling brand in SGP in 2018 ? Of course many of the honda models are put on the road by PIs , but end of the day Honda  is still the best selling brand , and it is taking Toyota market share. 

Yes, I have used many Toyota cars, but I think Borneo motors is not pulling up their socks and deserves to lose their sales champion title.

But I think Honda, esp Kah Motors don't deserve much praise also.

Probably those working hard to improve their local offerings are the korean makes and their local dealers.

4 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

Yes, I have used many Toyota cars, but I think Borneo motors is not pulling up their socks and deserves to lose their sales champion title.

But I think Honda, esp Kah Motors don't deserve much praise also.

Probably those working hard to improve their local offerings are the korean makes and their local dealers.

It all boils down to consumer confidence, branding, quality, pricing .... look at Sony, from Walkman to TV, who was not talking about it? Today where is Sony? People are talking about Samsung,  LG etc. The same thing can happen to car industry, never say never, but it takes time. Of course, likelihood Toyota and Honda will fight backs,  it will be a tough competition  for sure.

But the Borneo management and sales issue has nothing to do with the design and quality of the car which is from the source, ie. Toyota.

Edited by Ct3833

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

As long as they can perform, don't care if they have penis or not.

Lisa Su is good. Gini Rommetty is bad.

If BM continue to provide lousy services... and Selling higher price with poor features car.... more restructuring coming... close down more service Centre? Losing loyalty customer slowly.... gd luck...

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

It all boils down to consumer confidence, branding, quality, pricing .... look at Sony, from Walkman to TV, who was not talking about it? Today where is Sony? People are talking about Samsung,  LG etc. The same thing can happen to car industry, never say never, but it takes time. Of course, likelihood Toyota and Honda will fight backs,  it will be a tough competition  for sure.

But the Borneo management and sales issue has nothing to do with the design and quality of the car which is from the source, ie. Toyota.

Not 100% true. BM insistence in bringing in base models with things eg aircon compressors, HU left out at the factory do have an impact with the overall quality of the cabin. You just go visit any Toyota showroom in Thailand and see their high spec Altis 1.8G and Camry 2.5V and you can see the noticeable difference in quality both inside and out. Their dash, door panels are generally better finished than what we have here. 

↡ Advertisement