StreetFight3r

Borneo motor cut sales staff comm

Reliability among jap & kimchi is pretty much a given nowadays. Esp the basic, low tech models offered for sale in Sg

Naturally aspirated, conventional auto, torsion beam, hydraulic power steering, etc.....these hv been around for decades and probably older than some of the engineers who designed these cars

How to go wrong?

Ya. But they only believe Toyota cars r the only reliable brand in this world. They willing to pay more n their design of the cars mostly quite xxxxxx
↡ Advertisement

My uncle drove 3 generations of accord for almost 40 years. 2 years ago, he finally change to c class after he retired. Haha we were making fun of him during cny.

I was trying to explain to his grandson who didn't get the joke. Lol

I have two aunties, one is supported of toyota cars, bought 4 toyota eversince she started owned cars. Another auntie supported of nissan cars, since first car she bought in the early 90s until today, owned 5 nissan cars!  [laugh]  

I think showrooms will still be around tho. Experience centers at the very least.

experience Centers are not really pushing the buttons for the customers. And rarely does a BnB buyer goes thru the detail presentation like fine dining.

Mostly go in, expect some free food / finger food like the hyundai showroom. bring ah ma there to test if she can ease herself in and out of the car and sign the dotted line with cash.

• Praise 1

People call me a troll And have made worst remarks about me, gave me 5 dislike points. Why? Cos I ask about his Ferrari. But I am happy. Why? Cos there are indeed petty man in this country. So to say women are petty is not totally correct.

It's not about asking but the way it was asked.

Eg u really think he drives a ferrari vs wow he drives a ferrari?

Eq low la

• Praise 6

experience Centers are not really pushing the buttons for the customers. And rarely does a BnB buyer goes thru the detail presentation like fine dining.

Mostly go in, expect some free food / finger food like the hyundai showroom. bring ah ma there to test if she can ease herself in and out of the car and sign the dotted line with cash.

Ah mas will eventually phase out mah
↡ Advertisement

I feel a bit bad. After all you demanded proof of my supercar ownership. So I feel I should oblige. I felt a bit bored today, so took this just for you. Hope you like it. If you don't, remember, it's the thought that counts, eh? :D

IMG_20190510_082154.jpg

I just wish I could do the same with my Ferrari, but alas! Sold it a long time ago.

You're right. It feels good not being so petty. Thank you!

ððð

Great job!
  • Praise 2

Ah mas will eventually phase out mah

yup, and hence sell the SUV / MPV and go back to buying hot hatch or M cars when that happens

Personally, if anything positive from this commission cut, is a leaner and more knowledgeable team of SEs.

I eschewed half baked sales info especially when one can always Google or tap into the brains of many here on MCF. Of course, nothing can really take the place of a test drive of cars selected.

Freebie and discounts are bonuses, luck too if timing is good with COEs decreases and right models with colours u like available.

Oftentimes, complacency breeds contempt, like familarity. SEs too complacent will offer poor service attitide and familarity with car specs make them not bothered to research further on how to better explain why like that one, instead of telling so to customers "its like that one"

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

I have owned many cars over the years. Only 2 cars were from PIs, both Toyota MPVs. Why? Because I know Toyotas are reliable and hence do not need warranty from AD. Never had problems with both cars!

• Praise 8

Personally, if anything positive from this commission cut, is a leaner and more knowledgeable team of SEs.

I eschewed half baked sales info especially when one can always Google or tap into the brains of many here on MCF. Of course, nothing can really take the place of a test drive of cars selected.

Freebie and discounts are bonuses, luck too if timing is good with COEs decreases and right models with colours u like available.

Oftentimes, complacency breeds contempt, like familarity. SEs too complacent will offer poor service attitide and familarity with car specs make them not bothered to research further on how to better explain why like that one, instead of telling so to customers "its like that one"ð. Of course, good to keep mouth shut than sprout nonsense to cover lack of knowledge or make false declaration of power, fuel consumption etc.

Good move. The rest should follow b4 advancements in technology take away more rice bowls. Be relevant and never think one already know everything, can slowly die one, and brain become pea sized quickly. Hehe...

Safe ride and have a good weekend. Idiots on the road will be more scary if roads are wet ya.

Cheers

More knowledgeable SEs?.....errr, I don’t think so

Typical buyer profile oso probably dunno much abt cars and only ask basic questions like Good FC or not? Good resale or not? Reliable or not? Can get COE or not?

SE only hv to say Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and fill in paperwork

Easy job. No wonder Inchcape cut commission

I have owned many cars over the years. Only 2 cars were from PIs, both Toyota MPVs. Why? Because I know Toyotas are reliable and hence do not need warranty from AD. Never had problems with both cars!

Now we know how old u are..
  • Praise 1

More knowledgeable SEs?.....errr, I donât think so

Typical buyer profile oso probably dunno much abt cars and only ask basic questions like Good FC or not? Good resale or not? Reliable or not? Can get COE or not?

Really so jialat ah.

Then its probably headcount cut cut exercise to make books look better than good.

Haiz

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

More knowledgeable SEs?.....errr, I donât think so

Probably result in more pushy SEs, which I hate.

Freebies will also be lesser, since they come from SE commission.

I support DIY direct though. Cut down all commissions from car purchase to insurance to loans

• Praise 2

Tot merc and bmw already allows that ? Just have to wait much longer for the delivery . The issue is , you have to pay ARF and whatever taxes for those options .

There was once when I option my car with almost 400k worth of options . But of course after seeing the option price list , I took out a lot of those chosen option and force myself to think that those are the nice to have but useless options ..

sounds like p starting brand...

People call me a troll And have made worst remarks about me, gave me 5 dislike points. Why? Cos I ask about his Ferrari. But I am happy. Why? Cos there are indeed petty man in this country. So to say women are petty is not totally correct.

honestly, u did not "ask about his ferrari"

go and read back your own post that trigger this

unless one is not so good with basic english

Now we know how old u are..

I hope to be able to buy my Toyota car online by Qoo10.

That would be cheaper.

↡ Advertisement