Borneo motor cut sales staff comm

10 hours ago, Scion said:

imo nowadays Korean cars are as good, if not better than Japanese cars...

Agreed. Only Mazda build quality can compare with Hyundai group products these days.

I used to drive a Corolla from 2000 to 2004.

Tried dropping by the showroom a few times over the last few years, but was waved out as parking was full.

Sales people do have an attitude.

7 hours ago, Evo5sg said:

I used to drive a Corolla from 2000 to 2004.

Tried dropping by the showroom a few times over the last few years, but was waved out as parking was full.

Sales people do have an attitude.

Truth... parking don’t know why always almost full... yet showroom no people...  don’t even bother to reserve more lots or maybe no demand for showroom.. lol

On 11/19/2019 at 10:09 PM, Vinceng said:

I wonder how long Toyota sales can be no. 1.

Altis and Vios sales are backed by Toyota loyalists and worshippers.

Altis is aging with no USP (Unique Selling Point) nor price advantage.

Vios is a very basic model car like the Perodua Bezza (which uses a Toyota engine and is $20K cheaper than the Vios).

I am seeing more Kia K3 / Cerato and Hyundai Elantra / Avante (saloon segment) on the road.

10yrs + ago, u will see sg road filled with vios, Altis n Camry. During that era, many competitor technology, FC and specs r not as "gd" as Toyota 

But now things r diff. I definitely see more old vios than the latest vios otr, though I know there will be TL claiming they see lots of new vios otr or it's the top selling model in sg. Ya, watever as long they r happy

On 11/19/2019 at 11:08 PM, Kusje said:

As long as they can perform, don't care if they have penis or not.

Lisa Su is good. Gini Rommetty is bad.

Not many people in sgp know Gini, may I know if you are in the IT industry  ? 

Edited by Ct3833

Most people in BM deserved to be cut... not that I am bad to them....but their attitude is lousy...  they are losing customer touch with their very surface type of customer servicing... maybe company management never lead them properly... hmm...

19 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

10yrs + ago, u will see sg road filled with vios, Altis n Camry. During that era, many competitor technology, FC and specs r not as "gd" as Toyota 

But now things r diff. I definitely see more old vios than the latest vios otr, though I know there will be TL claiming they see lots of new vios otr or it's the top selling model in sg. Ya, watever as long they r happy

The new Vios is not selling well due to its astronomical price for a base model Thai assembled car. $90,000 at the current pricing. "Qi Sin".

2 hours ago, Vinceng said:

The new Vios is not selling well due to its astronomical price for a base model Thai assembled car. $90,000 at the current pricing. "Qi Sin".

And it's damn fugly

On 11/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, Ct3833 said:

Not many people in sgp know Gini, may I know if you are in the IT industry  ? 

I am not.

Just a former ibm investor [bigcry]

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Kusje said:

I am not.

Just a former ibm investor [bigcry]

Yah, years of revenue decline and she managed to get away with it by cutting cost, spinning he strategic imperative story to con the investors, while she continue to collect her millions dollars of  share options. And as we speak, she is still there laughing to the bank happily. 

↡ Advertisement