Woodlands Centre Carpark

Hi, thinking of driving to Woodlands checkpoint and park at Woodlands centre instead as I do not want to drive into msia. Does anyone know if the open air carpark at Woodlands centre is still open?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

I think that area already closed off or demolished liao?!

Edited by 13177

The old hawker center there? I think in the mist of demolishing.

If going to jb there are many ways. Park at home take mrt to Bugis or Jurong East depending on where is more convenient for you.

At Victoria Street or Bugis take the red sg-jb express bus. A few dollars you can get to jb larkin and dunno where. Can buy tickets at the booths there or pay the bus driver. If you are feeling rich can take the M'sia yellow/blue cabs.

At Jurong East buy tickets at level 2 IMM #02-62(Causeway Link Express aka yellow bus) then go bus interchange take the bus to jb.

• Praise 1

Hi, thinking of driving to Woodlands checkpoint and park at Woodlands centre instead as I do not want to drive into msia. Does anyone know if the open air carpark at Woodlands centre is still open?

You can park at Marsiling Park carpark or Blk25 Marsiling carpark and walk over to the immigration.

At Jurong East buy tickets at level 2 IMM #02-62(Causeway Link Express aka yellow bus) then go bus interchange take the bus to jb.

CW bus can use ezylink card, just queue at JE interchange no need to buy ticket from IMM.

Neutral Newbie

Can any kind soul update if we can still park free at the carpark behind old shaw cinema ? 

Last heard is the gantry was removed but unsure if its still free parking

2 hours ago, Sgbdk said:

Update.. gantry removed but still need to put coupon.

So meaning its not free alrdy

Woodlands centre building still not yet demolished? 

It is still open as of yesterday. Coupon parking (or use the parking app). Not free. They have not demolish the Mcdonald n cinema building yet. 

↡ Advertisement