Dyson revs up hiring spree for Singapore electric car plant

kykh

Does he 🚴🏎🚙🚗🚐🚑🚒🚓🏍🛵🚛🚚🚌🚜🛴🦼🦽.....😁

Edited by mersaylee

I think where he choses to stay is his own private matters. His company's commitment here is still largely unchanged.

He had already liquidated his companies in UK to setup a global HQ here. Dont tell me he intends to go back UK to setup again? Si fatt itchy also wont be so kum gong right?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I think where he choses to stay is his own private matters. His company's commitment here is still largely unchanged.

He had already liquidated his companies in UK to setup a global HQ here. Dont tell me he intends to go back UK to setup again? Si fatt itchy also wont be so kum gong right?

company commitment is one thing.

he was allowed to buy GCB ... which is normally vetted by SLA ... otherwise GCB / landed is meant to be reserved for Singaporeans. If Dyson now again saying UK #1 ... isnt that a slap in SLA face after welcoming him with open arms and allowing him to buy land as a foreigner? 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Too hot, too crowded here.....hard for British to adapt! 

Sekali it's becos he finds watching EPL at home is cheaper than on sinktell...you know lah...the richer one becums, the more ngeow one gets 😁

• Haha! 3

35 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

he was allowed to buy GCB ... which is normally vetted by SLA ... otherwise GCB / landed is meant to be reserved for Singaporeans. If Dyson now again saying UK #1 ... isnt that a slap in SLA face after welcoming him with open arms and allowing him to buy land as a foreigner? 

You forgot the joker card: AMDK :D

• Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

He's not only here to invest money but also to create job opportunities. I think gov not only welcome with open arms but also given him citizenship or PR at least for that contribution. Anyway he's rich.

55 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

Yes it is, and i tend to believe, its happened more than once. 
LLST 

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Too hot, too crowded here.....hard for British to adapt! 

Pointless being locked into tiny SG for the next 3-5 years w/no travel.

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

He's not only here to invest money but also to create job opportunities. I think gov not only welcome with open arms but also given him citizenship or PR at least for that contribution. Anyway he's rich.

well if the CEO of your company decides he wants to spend most of his time in another country .. there's a high chance the upper execs follow suit. obviously they want to be right smack in front of him to remind him they are there. so what exactly are we left with :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1