Malaysia Airlines and Singapore Airlines should merge

Blueray

This is terrible.

If he is too lazy to do it I will be happy to do it.

I just need a few billion to put things right.

:D

Anyway what happened to the ang moh expert that was running the airline?

Some low cost fella from UK for Ireland?

Kicked out by worker's union.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

What stupid idiot is this. Omg.

Instantly deserve to find a new job. What a laughing stock.

Tink Maybank Kim Eng oso embarrassed n disassociated the company from his bodoh comments. Or maybe he trying to show he qualify to join the equally bodoh PH

(edited)

After thinking about it. I think is a good idea. SIA Should merge with MAS. BUT SIA will takeover MAS for free and fire entire MAS current mgmt. Mgmt will be entirely taken over by SIA, zero ties to msia govt. HQ to move to SG. MAS to be rebranded under SCOOT/Silk Air. MAS brand itself to be totally dissolved. Ai mai?

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

After thinking about it. I think is a good idea. SIA Should merge with MAS. BUT SIA will takeover MAS for free and fire entire MAS current mgmt. Mgmt will be entirely taken over by SIA, zero ties to msia govt. HQ to move to SG. MAS to be rebranded under SCOOT/Silk Air. MAS brand itself to be totally dissolved. Ai mai?

SIA have a number of malaysian SG PR or new citizen staff too, I am sure, can deploy them to run this new MAS [laugh] They'll love it, work/stay in Malaysia but earn SGD employed by SG based company. Why not?

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Good idea.... But over TDM's dead body.  :D

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Good idea.... But over TDM's dead body. :D

Per my idea in above post ... Can tell TDM it's fellow malaysians that are benefiting and helping to run the new MAS. How? [laugh]

(edited)

bro, i think what msia thinking is to makan MAS and it’s bad debt and then turnaround the operation to profit ... muahahaha Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Good idea.... But over TDM's dead body. :D

That sounds like a brilliant plan then...

MAS problem stems mainly from inefficiency. Many deadwood around, need trimming. But is difficult because of union and vested interest. Airlines operating like it was still in the 70s before industry deregulation, with excess staff, generous benefits, how to make money?

SQ was heading the same way at some points in its history, but always the "doctor" will come and feed bitter medicine which is always swallowed or else heads will get broken. Occasional review and belt tightening measures are necessary for airlines to remain profitable. Those who disagree get exiled to Oz [laugh]

Can MAS stomach this kind of reform??

no lor ... :D

Turbocharged

Malaysia Airlines and Singapore Airlines should merge, says aviation analyst

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/malaysia-airlines-and-singapore-airlines-should-merge-says-maybank-aviation-analyst

aviation anal-yst say one ...   :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

If both are losing money, then maybe it make sense. The oil companies did that in the early 2000s.

But if one is a deadwood and another one is making lots of money, then what for?

• Praise 1

Supersonic

SIA have a number of malaysian SG PR or new citizen staff too, I am sure, can deploy them to run this new MAS [laugh] They'll love it, work/stay in Malaysia but earn SGD employed by SG based company. Why not?

I doubt any of those msians employed by SIA are the usual msian bumi

So makes no diff to crooked doc as those non-bumi msians are probably deemed as foreigners to him...

Supersonic

Possible ... only when DrM is dead ... ð

Maybe sell to Etihad, Qatar, Emirates as their asian network. They brudder brudder always worshipping the Arabs maybe crooked doc dun mind

Even if SQ lost it's mind n dun mind exploring, u can imagine the rhetoric that will cum out of some of those bodoh politician big mouths & small minds

This kind of smelly tofu better dun go near

• Praise 1