DHL driver stops vehicle to piggyback elderly man across...

Cheesey74

Actually i encounter such scenario before whereby an elderly using a walking stand was slowly crossing the road despite the lights turning red on him n he is still halfway thru..

At that exact moment, i really want to go n help him cross the road or at least act as a steward in case some anxious kanchiong spider driver/rider just cut from behind n knock him down but some how i can't overcome my paisehness to do it..

Damn.. i must really try harder next time.

This DHL youngster completely put me to shame...

• Praise 1

Frequently when I stop my car for elderly crossing, there will be some big shot honking from behind. Their two minutes bigger than cow cart wheel.

they might not know what is happening in frontfront if your ride. Nowaday too many with eyes glue onto their phone or TOUCH SCREEN head unit.

a friendly wave to acknowledge and continue let the elder cross. once those elders come into view the rear vehicle will acknowledge as well.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

There are so many unsung heroes in our mist.

Lets give these individuals more recognition.

In MCF I cant think of anyone except daftrue. 

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Frequently when I stop my car for elderly crossing, there will be some big shot honking from behind. Their two minutes bigger than cow cart wheel.

Do what everyone does, just stay rooted until they complete their crossing. Sometimes the vehicles behind do not know what is happening in front... So cannot really blame them also. But I belive they will also wait if they knew.
  • Praise 2

There are so many unsung heroes in our mist.

Lets give these individuals more recognition.

In MCF I cant think of anyone except daftrue.

You asking

For daily bread ah

Dun run to me and complain hahhahahhah

• Praise 2

Twincharged

For me..

2 incidents..

Car break down blocking the road, I go down help the lady push to the side.. other drivers all eye power.. fxxker in a merc somehow dare horn.

Recent..

Car accident hit railing, debris block.. I go down clear road.. all eye power.

People usually eye power

• Praise 4

Actually i encounter such scenario before whereby an elderly using a walking stand was slowly crossing the road despite the lights turning red on him n he is still halfway thru..

At that exact moment, i really want to go n help him cross the road or at least act as a steward in case some anxious kanchiong spider driver/rider just cut from behind n knock him down but some how i can't overcome my paisehness to do it..

Damn.. i must really try harder next time.

This DHL youngster completely put me to shame...

Some time we paisei or what i dun know how to say...

I also same.. haiz

• Praise 1

giphy.gif

Kudo to this young man.  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:

While I applause for his kind act (very much needed by the older man), I am seeing some risks with his act.

He merely hold on to the man with 1 hand, grab the walking aid and dash across the road.  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]  I would rather he take a little more time to ensure that the man was positioned properly on his back, before walking (instead of dashing) across the busy junction.

I have personally helps needy with road crossing (lending them physical support or clearing the traffic for them) on a few ocassions, and safety for the both of us are always a top priority. There was a case where I have to stop and pull back an old lady half way through a zebra crossing, when I saw a car wanting to overtake the stationary cars in front... [furious]  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6