US blacklists Huawei & affiliates

StreetFight3r

Twincharged

lets look at this in another perspective; has chinese technology reached a level that no nationality else in the world can tweak ?

all along i thought the americans are innovators ... but now they are stumped by a chinese tech company ? so much so they have to even ward against other countries or entities that use huawei's equipment.

in conclusion, they seem to have admitted that they cannot break huawei's supposed trojan horse.

** but in the end, for me personally, its just a darn good phone to use.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

lets look at this in another perspective; has chinese technology reached a level that no nationality else in the world can tweak ?

all along i thought the americans are innovators ... but now they are stumped by a chinese tech company ? so much so they have to even ward against other countries or entities that use huawei's equipment.

in conclusion, they seem to have admitted that they cannot break huawei's supposed trojan horse.

** but in the end, for me personally, its just a darn good phone to use.

China has been blatantly banning and stealing from foreign companies all this while. They have really reaped the benefits while acting innocent.

Now they complain others ban them?? That's laughable really.

If America really wants to go tit for tat, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Trump is a bloody hypocrite... but he is nothing compared to the China in that department.

My only concern is how Singapore will be effected. Our own 5g rollout hopefully don't get dragged or delayed because of this.

• Praise 3

Supercharged
Some big tech firms cut employees' access to Huawei, muddying 5G rollout

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/exclusive--some-big-tech-firms-cut-employees--access-to-huawei--muddying-5g-rollout-11610856

"Chipmakers Intel Corp and Qualcomm Inc, mobile research firm InterDigital Wireless Inc and South Korean carrier LG Uplus have restricted employees from informal conversations with Huawei.."

First it's Google, then Facebook. Now these companies. The linkages are coming down. Doesn't look good. 

The 2 big seeing who will take a step back and concede first. Will take Hercules to come knock some sense into their brains.

Meanwhile, we amongst other nations are collateral damages that just got swept into this trade tsunami. Probably just an earthquake at the exact locations of both Trump's and Xi's desk will help alot, for a start. Better if they are both warded at the same hospital, on second thought, better not. Wait they each want to dominate medical world and the excuse will be chemical welfare, i mean warfare.

Someone, pls go tell them the world is not a playground. Real lives can be adversely affected, both sides.

Goodness. Lives cheapen over need for more power and monies.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Supercharged
Huawei employees collaborated with Chinese military on research projects: Bloomberg
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/huawei-employees-collaborated-with-chinese-military-on-research-11665416

Sounds like Huawei employees have dual identities: the commercial company one & the CCP one
No wonder Huawei publicly declares it does not collaborates with the PLA.

(edited)

What's wrong with HW working with the PLA?

The PLA need secure communications too right?

Or the PLA should have worked with Apple on this?

:D

All the officers carry IPhone into battle?

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

What's wrong with HW working with the PLA?

The PLA need secure communications too right?

Or the PLA should have worked with Apple on this?

All the officers carry IPhone into battle?

No lah.

They carry Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

In case grenades run out.

More reliable and powerful than grenades too.

• Praise 2

No lah.

They carry Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

In case grenades run out.

More reliable and powerful than grenades too.

I wanted to introduce a very lovely Anna from Russia to you but the mods chased her away.

I do my bit to attract good looking young lady members to the forum but the mods keep banning them.

Looks like MCF will be an all male 50+ forum soon.

I wanted to introduce a very lovely Anna from Russia to you but the mods chased her away.

I do my bit to attract good looking young lady members to the forum but the mods keep banning them.

Anna?

Annabelle??? [grin]

• Praise 1

I got her message too.

As an upstanding member I wanted to introduce her to mine.

But I forgot.

Anna?

Annabelle??? [grin]

I never even got to see her bell.

The mod faster removed her already.

• Praise 1