New Mobile MVNO telco.....Giga

zipping

Hi, anyone using GIGA? I purchased the GIGA Jet roaming but can't connect when I was traveling.

Tried chatting with the "live" help and they give me a series of instruction to connect to Giga hotspot, things like that... too confusing and finally I switch it off and use the local travel SIM.

I had no problems using it in Perth 2 months ago
↡ Advertisement

Yeah, I think ST telemedia is Starhub.

Jialat.

Starhub and Singtel JV to tekan us ah.

TPG, please come in and whack the 3 incumbents jialat jialat.

Twincharged

sorry to hijack ..

but anyone using GOMO by Singtel ?

seems my line has been down since this morning ...

Customer service is non-existent ...

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

sorry to hijack ..

but anyone using GOMO by Singtel ?

seems my line has been down since this morning ...

Customer service is non-existent ...

go their website and see if there are many people over the kpkbing. if there are, then just wait for them to restore service. You call the CS also they can't do anything.

I will only call the CS if I am the only one without service.

Twincharged
7 minutes ago, Kusje said:

go their website and see if there are many people over the kpkbing. if there are, then just wait for them to restore service. You call the CS also they can't do anything.

I will only call the CS if I am the only one without service.

Their website got no message board... Been waiting for the online chat since 10am....no answer also.

I don't expect any coy to be up and running all the time... hiccups surely will happen. But at least let the subscribers know in a broadcast or something so I don't have to wonder if it's only happening to me or the whole base.

5 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Their website got no message board... Been waiting for the online chat since 10am....no answer also.

I don't expect any coy to be up and running all the time... hiccups surely will happen. But at least let the subscribers know in a broadcast or something so I don't have to wonder if it's only happening to me or the whole base.

sorry, meant their facebook. not website.

did a quick check for you. a lot of people over there kpkb already.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
18 minutes ago, Kusje said:

sorry, meant their facebook. not website.

did a quick check for you. a lot of people over there kpkb already.

Thks....

Me outdated... Don't know how to use fb...

** finally … after waiting for almost 2 hours got a reply on the online chat window admitting they are have network issue and but "slowly restoring" ...

Edited by Ysc3

3 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Thks....

Me outdated... Don't know how to use fb...

If the mobile service is down, how can they broadcast to you via sms?

Facebook and other social media is now a legit platform. President trump talks to the american people directly on twitter. Why read news from govt controlled media when you can get it direct from the source these days?

Twincharged
19 minutes ago, Kusje said:

If the mobile service is down, how can they broadcast to you via sms?

Facebook and other social media is now a legit platform. President trump talks to the american people directly on twitter. Why read news from govt controlled media when you can get it direct from the source these days?

email ?

the resources should be separate from their mobile service.

Edited by Ysc3

Twincharged

guess what !! line restored already …. and as a token of apology, Gomo will waive the month's subscription fee !!

M1 MySIM plan already comes with 30 GB data, 1000 min + 1000 SMS + free caller ID and free Spotify streaming (tested and works - no impact on mobile data consumption when WiFi turned off).

No lock in at all and only 25 bucks a month. I'm a happy camper. I didn't even bother getting another TPG card as I can't consume 30GB a month anyway.

M1 customer service is also the best among the telcos I've tried. Easiest to get thru and they mostly actually help.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

20 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

M1 MySIM plan already comes with 30 GB data, 1000 min + 1000 SMS + free caller ID and free Spotify streaming (tested and works - no impact on mobile data consumption when WiFi turned off).

No lock in at all and only 25 bucks a month. I'm a happy camper. I didn't even bother getting another TPG card as I can't consume 30GB a month anyway.

M1 customer service is also the best among the telcos I've tried. Easiest to get thru and they mostly actually help.

I thought the free caller ID is only 3-6 mths?

55 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

I thought the free caller ID is only 3-6 mths?

Checked with M1 (1627):

- (off topic, but a surprise to me) now calls to M1 from M1 lines are no longer free, but airtime chargeable. I think that's a bit much. Not a huge deal, but they should've done a better job than just saying they updated their website.

- My plan is called "SIM only" and it has caller ID and roaming free as long as I maintain the line as it's under a corporate plan. There is no monetary corporate discount for SIM-only plans, but apparently, these perks still exist. Non-corporate plans extend only for some months as you have mentioned.

- Free Spotify data streaming will extend to end 2020, then be taken away silently, so gotta be careful.

Still happy overall. Got thru to M1 and got everything answered within 5 minutes total.

Starhub is ridiculous in comparison.

Stinktel, been divorced from them long ago, so dunno.

Edited by Turboflat4

13 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Checked with M1 (1627):

- (off topic, but a surprise to me) now calls to M1 from M1 lines are no longer free, but airtime chargeable. I think that's a bit much. Not a huge deal, but they should've done a better job than just saying they updated their website.

Mine is not on corporate plan, and I still have the Free calls to 3 M1 numbers. 

Yes, I agree with the CS. I have another Singtel line which switched to Circles.Life last month. Had an issue with billing and the CS experience was terrible !! On the other hand, I was able to talk to a human being (M1) rather quickly and they were helpful. Never has much joy with Green & Red. 

On unrelated (but similar) note, AMEX CS is also good !! 

50 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Checked with M1 (1627):

- My plan is called "SIM only" and it has caller ID and roaming free as long as I maintain the line as it's under a corporate plan. There is no monetary corporate discount for SIM-only plans, but apparently, these perks still exist. Non-corporate plans extend only for some months as you have mentioned.

- Free Spotify data streaming will extend to end 2020, then be taken away silently, so gotta be careful.

Still happy overall. Got thru to M1 and got everything answered within 5 minutes total.

Starhub is ridiculous in comparison.

Stinktel, been divorced from them long ago, so dunno.

oh yours is CIS plan - give u free caller id throughout but lose 3 M1-M1 calls. hmm

↡ Advertisement