New Mobile MVNO telco.....Giga

zipping

38 minutes ago, Othello said:

Mine is not on corporate plan, and I still have the Free calls to 3 M1 numbers. 

Yes, I agree with the CS. I have another Singtel line which switched to Circles.Life last month. Had an issue with billing and the CS experience was terrible !! On the other hand, I was able to talk to a human being (M1) rather quickly and they were helpful. Never has much joy with Green & Red. 

On unrelated (but similar) note, AMEX CS is also good !! 

Yeah I think I've got the three free numbers also but I haven't chosen any yet. 

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement

6 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

oh yours is CIS plan - give u free caller id throughout but lose 3 M1-M1 calls. hmm

I think I still have them. That's what CS told me last time. Not elected any numbers yet. 

With whatsapp and free 1000 min outgoing, not such a big deal either way. 

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, Blueray said:

Looks attractive.

Screenshot_20191214-151655.png

Is there other modes of bill payment other than cc/debit card? Feel like signing up the 5GB plan for my parents. Or can I use my CC details instead?

The 5GB plan is really quite good. Even the 25GB plan beats my circles life.

31 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Is there other modes of bill payment other than cc/debit card? Feel like signing up the 5GB plan for my parents. Or can I use my CC details instead?

Promo until 15 Dec, not sure if the same plans are still available.

Internal Moderator
On 12/17/2019 at 3:01 PM, Stratovarius said:

Yeah, I am thinking to switch to the 5gb plan for my parents too. Singtel a bit too much leh. Every month also charges him $60 plus.

Hi,

There's a giga promo.  Free 10gb for existing subscribers.  I still managed to get it just now (12 November) although it mentioned that  redemption need to be done by 11 November 2020.  Faster go and get.  Just go to your giga app to redeem.

Details as follows:

11.11 #gigaSurprise! Bonus 10GB Data for you

We love our existing customers, and we've planned something giga-tastic just for you! 

Simply launch your giga app today, Wednesday, 11 November 2020, to redeem a BONUS 10GB DATA for your use. Valid till your next renewal date. Don't miss this 11.11 SURPRISE. Share the good news with your giga family and spread the love today

Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can the Bonus 10GB data be rolled over? 
No the bonus 10GB data is an add-on data that cannot be rolled over to the next month.

2. How many Bonus 10GB Data can I redeem?
Each giga line can redeem 1 Bonus 10GB Data today. Isn't that giga-tastic!

3. What is the data usage priority for my plan? 
The data usage priority is as follows:
a. Bonus 10GB data and any add-ons that cannot be rolled over will be used first.
b. After that, your data from the current month's base plan will be used so that yuou can rollover anu unsed data to the next month! Only giga gives the data you love a second chance!

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 4

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-giga-brings-5g-users-trial-until-end-year

Giga brings 5G for users in a trial until the end of the year

By Ken Wong - on 1 Sep 2021, 11:40am

Giga joins the list of telcos rolling out 5G in Singapore. Image courtesy of Giga.

StarHub’s MVNO service Giga, is bringing 5G non-standalone (NSA) access to 10,000 new and existing subscribers for free until the end of the year.

10,000 redemptions are available and the first 10,000 subscribers whether new or existing to sign up for this 5G trial through the Giga app will have the code automatically applied, waiving the cost of the pack.

Beyond that, customers can participate in the 5G trial by purchasing the same add-on at S$10 monthly till the end of the year. Each redemption only applies for one month so subscribers will need to keep renewing it at the end of their billing cycle or they will be charged S$10.

As to the cost of 5G access next year, a StarHub spokesperson said that the company will inform subscribers if there are any developments post-trial.

As with other trials, users will need to use a 5G supported phone, including the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, OPPO Find X3 Pro 5G and Xiaomi Mi 11 5G, with more to come. Details about StarHub’s 5G NSA coverage areas and compatible devices are available online.

In addition to their 5G NSA network that has coverage across the island, StarHub has also launched their 5G SA network that currently covers 50% of Singapore.

Giga won’t be the only MVNO launching 5G access. Circles.Life also launched a 5G NSA trial for a month with 5G NSA access leased from their telco partner M1.

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Anyone still on GIGA nowadays?

How’s the reception and CS?

I'm on giga, it's using starhub's network. So any RF coverage issue will be same as starhub's

CS is probably non-existent, as this reduce their cost of operation. Everything goes to email.

So you pay less for less burden they carry.

I'm happy so far with giga.

• Praise 2

Nope but used sh n m1 b4.....ok la, dunno abt st but i find generally 4g network signal ok, unless u at those really isolated place or some odd corner tat somehow e signal is bad.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

I'm on giga, it's using starhub's network. So any RF coverage issue will be same as starhub's

CS is probably non-existent, as this reduce their cost of operation. Everything goes to email.

Email oni? A no no 4 me as I've bad experience on cs using emails/fb b4 on tpg, end up i need to bring it up to imda to get them to respond to me n get my issues settled (took abt 3 mths iirc)

• Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

Thanks bro, I will port over.

The $10 plan is not bad.

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Playtime said:

$10 got how much data?

$10 - 6 GB. But can rollover 1 month worth, so you can max 12 GB if previous month not used.

I typically have about 9GB since I don't used it all.

For those thinking of signing up, you can get a small discount for the first month with referral code.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

$10 - 6 GB. But can rollover 1 month worth, so you can max 12 GB if previous month not used.

I typically have about 9GB since I don't used it all.

For those thinking of signing up, you can get a small discount for the first month with referral code.

I have two lines on myrepublic $10 plan. 6 GBS subsequent throttle unlimited. 

I still have two lines on MY though. Not wanting to put all in one basket. 😁

↡ Advertisement