New Mobile MVNO telco.....Giga

zipping

Hypersonic

there is a monthly subscription fee right ?

unless you are super frequent flyer, then maybe it will make sense ?

but if travel say once or twice to different countries every year for holiday .... then its not economical to keep it ?

I dont know if it is consider a monthly subscription, but if you keep it running,  every month there is a fee to be paid for different countries. They used to have it running until we cancel it, but now they have a policy of automatic cancel after one month, so each time you activate it, its for one month only and you pay the fee for that month only, plus a $2 activation fee. 

They also have a plan for a grp of countries, like if you are travelling to a few countries within a month, it is cheaper to use that rather than activating it for a few countries. 

Also the data used oversea is consider local data, meaning it counts into your free data here, any excess data is charge $10.70 per GB, same charge as  local excess data. 

mayb not as cheap as some other ways, but I like the convenience.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

post-186600-0-47548900-1558513890_thumb.png

post-186600-0-64948600-1558513931_thumb.png

post-186600-0-09846200-1558513936_thumb.png

post-186600-0-60137700-1558513959_thumb.png

https://avenueone.sg/going-out/giga-digital-mobile-operator-plan-comparison/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1deRUfS4C0SO1xXTwFJEOr5jJFdFyTwnzGu68dd8xAjhQ7a2-nfXcxok8

A new mobile operator has recently entered the telco market. A sub-brand by StarHub, Giga is an all-digital service that has no physical presence but offers an easy self-help process – from signing up, setting up to customer service – via their app.

While Giga taps onto the StarHub mobile network, according to its spokesperson, it has its own platforms, customer support channels, payment gateway, and ID verification platform that’s independent from StarHub, and functions as a separate brand and entity.

Forget about mind-boggling mobile plans with entitlements you can never remember. Giga has only one plan and it’s a straightforward offer: S$25 for 25GB of mobile data. On top of this, it also comes with 1,000 minutes of talk time, 1,000 SMSes, free caller ID, and free incoming calls within the plan at no extra cost. You are not bounded by any contract and can cease the service any time. But we think the most exciting feature is its data rollover feature. What this means is that data that has not been consumed within the billing month can be brought forward to the next month (for a maximum of two months).

I'm on SH for the past 6 months, after being on M1 for the past 10-15 years. Coverage wise, no much diff to me. I would very much want to remain with M1, but they are usually slow to catchup  -_-

i moved from M1 to SH to M1 hahah  M1 gave quite a good value plan for corp users during their road show 1 yr ago ... good data 25GB , oversea roaming can ride on this . SH got cheap oversea roaming but damn slow .

• Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)

GIGA or GOMO? Both looks same same?

Googled for GOMO and found a complain page on HWZ... Edited by Ysc3

(edited)

http://www.redone.com.sg/postpaid/amazing_plan

post-172915-0-59365800-1558538835_thumb.png

1 Bundled Mobile Data can be used in both Singapore and Malaysia.

2 Unlimited data usage with the connection throttled at 128kbps, depending on the user's location and prevailing network conditions.

3&4 Services mentioned in this pages are for all calls and SMS originating from Singapore only.

Edited by zipping
  • Praise 2

Ic. Haven't been keeping track last few months. Don't even know what's gomo until ur post.

I don't even use so much data/minutes. so to me, Roughly the same price can Liao. Whichever provider doesnt really matter as long can roam properly overseas during holiday. Since all of them ride on the big 3 networks.

throw in M1 unlimited weekend .(youtube 24 hours)..

Hypersonic

attachicon.gifFireShot Capture 013 - redONE - Back To Basics - www.redone.com.sg.png

2 Unlimited data usage with the connection throttled at 128kbps, depending on the user's location and prevailing network conditions.

3&4 Services mentioned in this pages are for all calls and SMS originating from Singapore only.

Got free caller ID?

:D

Got free caller ID?

then how huh buddy

seems like orange colour can’t beat all these new colours liao hor

me need cheap home fibre and dageda

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

then how huh buddy

seems like orange colour can’t beat all these new colours liao hor

me need cheap home fibre and dageda

Pick the cheapest from each company for home broadband and a different plan for mobile phone.

My 1Gbps home broadband is $19.90 + $2 home phone from Starhub.

If I didn't get this offer because I moved from cable to fibre I would consider $26 500 Mbps from Whizcom or $29 500 Mbps from Orange and go for Orange because they include home phone and 500 MB sim card.

For mobile I am going with RedOne as the $8 plan is perfect for me. I have wifi at home and office and only need the 2 GB of data and 150 minutes. The other good thing is I go JB and the data can be used in JB.

I am saving quite a bit with data, mobile phone and electric with Keppel.  [thumbsup]

When is the gov introducing competition for water and pipe gas?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

FireShot Capture 013 - redONE - Back To Basics - www.redone.com.sg.png

Recommended to my BIL Who goes jb often. Thanks.

Pick the cheapest from each company for home broadband and a different plan for mobile phone.

If I didn't get this offer because I moved from cable to fibre I would consider $26 500 Mbps from Whizcom or $29 500 Mbps from Orange and go for Orange because they include home phone and 500 MB sim card.

For mobile I am going with RedOne as the $8 plan is perfect for me. I have wifi at home and office and only need the 2 GB of data and 150 minutes. The other good thing is I go JB and the data can be used in JB.

I am saving quite a bit with data, mobile phone and electric with Keppel. [thumbsup]

redone can port over number?

redone can port over number?

yup can be done. Read their FAQ.

i am intending to get this for convenience sake.

no more topping up digi cards to use the data + call

yup can be done. Read their FAQ.

i am intending to get this for convenience sake.

no more topping up digi cards to use the data + call

good...thanks.

I will do it for my mum.

I am saving quite a bit with data, mobile phone and electric with Keppel. [thumbsup]

Thanks so much DaiGor

Appreciate your help

Cheers

(edited)

Got free caller ID?

From Redone SG FAQ...

Our launch promotion is as follows:

Registration and SIM Card fees waived

Free Caller ID until further notice

Free Data Roaming Services

*Free data roaming services are capped up to 1.5GB of data, dependent on the signed plan and country roamed to.

Edited by zipping
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2