Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

I guess the audi was looking at its rear and wing mirror to switch lane to the centre lane and never realised the Kia came into its lane. Such mistakes always happen when switching lanes.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I guess the audi was looking at its rear and wing mirror to switch lane to the centre lane and never realised the Kia came into its lane. Such mistakes always happen when switching lanes.

more like the audi was impatient and accelerate ahead too quickly, never expect the front car to filter out.  There are two  possible mind sets here:

1. since both are coming out form small road , both cars should form out and come out sequentially. 

2. since audi is already on the expressway, he has the right of the way, so he accelerated ahead, front car still on the side road, should wait for audi to clear first.

2 is likely the audi's mentality. no need to give way to the front car that was on his left. 

Audi being an @rse...… see indicator, speed up. If taking next left, should have had patience otherwise just join highway behind the truck.

That said, Kia also too slow, taking sweet time and inviting a reaction.

Fault: Audi

Hmmm...... exactly, last action from both parties, taxi moved and then lorry moved. Both at fault lor.

On top of that, the Taxi also committed a Traffic Offence : Failed to form up in lane when vehicle is stationary in a multiple lane carriageway lor. Got demerit point one I remember. So, no matter how TD can NEVER have a 0% liability lor.

If TD remain stationary and lorry moved, then it is lorry fault on the high side. Again LD will never be 100% lor.

Very likely 50/50 lor

Failing to form up correct lane is very tricky at times if let's say traffic is moderate to heavy. Sometimes it maybe just picked up passenger and then need to turn right say 50m ahead and traffic light just turn red. Suddenly many cars come and stop. So have no choice but to cut in diagonal and stay stationary until traffic light turn green.

To me, its all about give and take. This kind of situation will happened to every driver. Be it just picked up passenger,just turn out from side road, road intersection very near and etc.

Ya possible also. That is why when I want to switch Lane, I will not look at side mirror longer then 2 seconds. Most of the time I will look at side mirror, if still need more time to judge, I will first roll my eye back front and look for split seconds and then back to side mirror again.

This works well for me..

This area should be Sin Ming? Mechanic test drive and buang the car?

This area is along Eunos Road 5. Btw, there is a STOP line and the car didn't stop to look out for traffic

post-5639-0-09725200-1545901773_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mahjong74
  • Praise 2

Playing bumper car..

Dumb audi was impatient but ai mai ai mai type. Either queue behind or overtake lah. It was like seeing a pile of poo in front but can't decide whether to siam left or right and ending up stepping on it.
  • Praise 7

more like the audi was impatient and accelerate ahead too quickly, never expect the front car to filter out.  T

Both ku ku - one never see front, one never see back!

And both never kui turbo to save fuel.

We must always kui turbo to be safe!

• Praise 2

Both ku ku - one never see front, one never see back!

And both never kui turbo to save fuel.

We must always kui turbo to be safe!

That’s why many car I see already shake head

Don’t want people overtake

Don’t want to step gas

Drive parralel to lorry

I pity those cars following that joker

Heng there is lane 4, I can kui my diesel turbo

• Praise 4

Don’t want to step gas

Drive parralel to lorry

at this period, seems like a lot of stealth Police vehicles on the road. Dont suka suka WOT King Kong.. else face reckless driving..

[:p]

at this period, seems like a lot of stealth Police vehicles on the road. Dont suka suka WOT King Kong.. else face reckless driving..

[:p]

I think I sooner or later sure tio caught one :(

I think I better Mai anyhow kui turbo

Don’t want to step gas

Drive parralel to lorry

Drove my fren Ranger Wildtrak.  With 500NM torque, shiok to the max.