Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Road hog spotted. :XD:

Some ppl are just oblivious towards their surrounding, they just drive without thinking..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Road hog spotted. :XD:

Some ppl are just oblivious towards their surrounding, they just drive without thinking..

actually they do ... but about themselves only ... aka selfish.

this type, if take a stone and throw, everyday dunno can hit how many cars along my morning route ...

i esp hate it when those who rush out of a perpendicular road when you are approaching then then drive slowly after that. 

• Praise 3

Unpopular opinion: This mess could be avoided if prius or the car in front of prius weren't hogging lane 1.

That said, speeding jag was asking for trouble.

No point, With the speed the jag is going, it is just matter of at which stretch of the road he would get into trouble and whether the accident will be more severe.
  • Praise 1

Normally road hogging is a judgement call. Quite subjective.

But this farker was going so slowly that even I couldn't believe he dared to complain with a video. Self pwn champion. [laugh]

Sure but I won't waste my time play braking game. Just overtake and go
  • Praise 2

In many incidents, it is usually the man's ego that complicated the whole incident.

Edited by Archon

Twincharged

Sure but I won't waste my time play braking game. Just overtake and go

Precisely. If my car was soon to scrap and can clearly see the front is clear let him play a few more times jam brake and in the 3rd time I’ll ram him. Then submit video to traffic police.

Turbocharged

Unpopular opinion: This mess could be avoided if prius or the car in front of prius weren't hogging lane 1.

That said, speeding jag was asking for trouble.

Weekend, many ah ping ge borrow parents car to chiong and haolian to GF

Can spot many botak drivers during Saturday night.

Normally road hogging is a judgement call. Quite subjective.

But this farker was going so slowly that even I couldn't believe he dared to complain with a video. Self pwn champion. [laugh]

His speed is ridiculously slow. Hopefully he will reflect upon himself after reading the comments on social media. If you have pregnant Wife and Mother in your car. Pls have the cow sense to drive on left lane instead of hogging lane 1.

Some drivers lugi best, do things that cause danger to other drivers but don't know it.

Like yesterday, was at traffic light junction of eu tong seng Street and cantonment Road towards tiong barhu/zion Road direction. Once red light turn green, this car in opposite direction immediately make a u turn. We approached this car have to make a stop for this driver to u turn finish.

When I approached side by side and look at the driver. Can see that she is clueless on what she had done. I am thinking.. Shit, this is one dangerous driver on the road who is just clueless on her surroundings..

Me too. I signal, chiet and go.

No signal = can be blamed. Jam brake = can be blamed and makes things dangerous.

Just smoke hard and go. If they post online only ownself pwn ownself. Then again cannot tell whom public opinion will side with given the retard density on SG road vigilante (admins are retards-in-chief there) and STOMP.

Lol, see my post. No sense in jamming brake on these idiots.

interesting nowadays, no high beam to encourage the hogger to move to the side..

Turbocharged

interesting nowadays, no high beam to encourage the hogger to move to the side..

Everywhere cameras

I don't use higbeam. Later kana blame for being aggressive.

Horn better

• Praise 1

its a woman driver, what do you think???? [:/]

Not all, some driver super aggressive and more fierce then male drivers, some just clueless, some are normal..

Everywhere cameras

I don't use higbeam. Later kana blame for being aggressive.

Horn better

this should help.. available in the next gen I "Think"

8908bb3e137aaf94865931d0625373b9344021d8

I think something happened before that la. Can see he was trying to pace the lorry, then slow down to go beside the van so the estima can't overtake. Suddenly start accelerating again when the estima managed to change to lane 2.

Petrol expensive

This guy cannot take it liao

Lorry bus van probably laughing at those behind the slow chap