Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

I was driving along ECP towards airport just now at 7am.. coming down Benjamin Sheares bridge overtook (overtook with clear signal and safe distance) a c180 thatâs doing 90kmh and I pick up speed to 120kmh and c180 follow along..

after fort road entrance that c180 started to flick her high beam at me non stop while following me and I thought she wants to overtake me... so I change to lane 2 (driver is a lady and driving her girl to school) and she momentarily overtake me for 100m then started to filter left and exit to Tanjong Katong..

Wonder whatâs the high beam for? Telling me Iâm going too fast? Yet she is following me at 120?

She saying she not happy you overtake her. She must be first.

:D

↡ Advertisement

No lah. Aunties go to popular to purchase loads of assessment books / materials and primary / lower secondary school textbooks for their kids.

I wouldn't call it a place to raise one's cultured behaviour quotient, whatever that means. [laugh]

Yeah place for kiasu aunties whose kids must come first in class and don't like her kids to talk to normal stream students.

This sign / rule says it all.

1068px-Singapore_road_sign_-_Informatory

Basic Theory of Driving

- The outer (right-hand) lane is for overtaking and emergency vehicles only.

- After overtaking, return to the appropriate lane on the road as soon as it is safe to do so

Sadly the rules on the road is I must be in front no matter how slowly I go.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

This car driver definitely self entitled and has no compassion.. 

the car likely has crossed the stop line on red.  [smash]

This car driver definitely self entitled and has no compassion..

Where is he/she rushing to man? Haven't green light already move off. Poor lao ah ma stun like vegetable.

But hor, what is the uncle on the right doing? Red man and he still cross? And still want to show hand to driver... Hahaha

Edited by Othello

Yeah place for kiasu aunties whose kids must come first in class and don't like her kids to talk to normal stream students.

more like .. u dare.. come bang me lor ..

Hold from 2015 till now, the guy would have lost 4 years depreciation of about 60k to 80k a year ?

And a 10 year Lambo can still auction off for 246k, that is impressive. Cars of the same year

2009 is being sold for 400k to 480k in sgcarmart.

Edited by Ct3833

Hold from 2015 till now, the guy would have lost 4 years depreciation of about 60k to 80k a year ?

And a 10 year Lambo can still auction off for 246k, that is impressive. Cars of the same year

All deregistered liao. Not sg road legal.

You can twist the rule by driving a low cc car. Like me vezel..no power. No matter how hard I stepped also won't be the first. Edited by Kopites

My friend was there.

Lambo bought by original owner. Of course, he has to export it now, but I don't think he cares.

Cars have to be exported. End of life in SG.
  • Praise 3

ban ban ban ... no green arrow no turn [mad] because

1. driver sibei kuku ... like want to turn dont want to turn ... slow like turtle

2. driver sibei aggressive ... car coming straight still want to turn

3. when it's green ... the pedestrian crossing also green ... kuku and aggresive driver will bang people crossing

4. safe and steady driver will kena horn by the F1 driver behind

best is go straight and turn right GREEN at the same time

Again our right turn traffic lights...

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2