Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Nothing wrong with kids raising their hands.

Most important is not to get hit by a moving car.

No one ever died from raising their hands.

People died when they got hit by a car.

:D

same lah..

Its not speeding that kills, it all fake news.

Its the not stopping that kills.

All wrong lah. Its the overhead bridge too far away lah. If nearer like just outside the whatever building, boy no need put hand or hands up, car no need stop or slow down so much.

• Praise 1

Biker 不劈lane 不就波呆鸡 lor....

For this accident...Whoever say Lane splitting is a much safer way of riding Kee Chiu, raise your hand

If the biker was right in front of the civic, 呆鸡大就条。

Arrogant driver

was it because the cam car cut into the empty slot that he had wanted to park?  the hand gesture seemed to have suggested  that way but I dont understand sign language though.

was it because the cam car cut into the empty slot that he had wanted to park?  the hand gesture seemed to have suggested  that way but I dont understand sign language though.

even so I don think need such big reaction.. such thing is a daily occurrence at those highly sought after carpark.

Just like the carpark near A&E at TTSH.. some even refuse to give way to incoming ambulance.. sigh..

• Praise 1

even so I don think need such big reaction.. such thing is a daily occurrence at those highly sought after carpark.

Just like the carpark near A&E at TTSH.. some even refuse to give way to incoming ambulance.. sigh..

I suspect. But in this day of camercas etc, better guai guai

Rather ownself langar than slow down. Face value worth how many dollars these days LOL

Either inexperience driver, or too much pride and ego.

• Praise 3

Rather ownself langar than slow down. Face value worth how many dollars these days LOL

Going by a previous court ruling, the Lexus driver shouldn't even have been aware of having gone over the divider.
  • Praise 10

The other car looks to be slowing down when the Lexus braked...both contributed to the accident.  The other car was a bit luckier, could have got into accident with his last moment left swerve

• Praise 2

If the biker was right in front of the civic, å鸡大就æ¡ã

was it because the cam car cut into the empty slot that he had wanted to park? the hand gesture seemed to have suggested that way but I dont understand sign language though.

But the merc gestures still look damn sia lan...

Serve him right...
  • Praise 2

1st day driving in SG after 1.5yrs! Few observations..

Drivers are still as impatient..

Left lane is the new right lane..

Still hate the uncontrolled right turn

Haven't encountered any reckless drivers so far..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1