Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Rather ownself langar than slow down. Face value worth how many dollars these days LOL 

What is he doing man.. Wonder how many parts damaged.. front bumper, side skirt, undercarriage, wheels, axle..steering arm.. to top it all.. his ego was bruised.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

What is he doing man.. Wonder how many parts damaged.. front bumper, side skirt, undercarriage, wheels, axle..steering arm.. to top it all.. his ego was bruised.

Was a good laugh for me on Sunday morning. Should have crashed into the barrier and removed his dumb self from existence.

So much space behind, die die must overtake. Sigh!

• Praise 1

Either inexperience driver, or too much pride and ego.

Yah giving him the benefit of doubt, more like an inexperience driver who did a panic exit.

Arrogant driver

Purvis street area where those private tour velfire like to park there and go for kopi ? Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Rather ownself langar than slow down. Face value worth how many dollars these days LOL

Always see this kind of must win Drivers along that stretch...

Left car can still join TPE further down but the right if miss... have to go all the way to Jalan kayu exit to U turn back to either Punggol or Sengkang. So, cars on the right side have more to lose therefore it’s better to give way...but I always give way to tipper truck even if I want to go right as they often give way to me to exit TPE towards first SK/PG exit.

I choose reciprocal driving in hope it can go a long way for all road users rather than having to go a longer way...

• Praise 6

Left car can still join TPE further down but the right if miss... have to go all the way to Jalan kayu exit to U turn back to either Punggol or Sengkang. So, cars on the right side have more to lose therefore itâs better to give way...but I always give way to tipper truck even if I want to go right as they often give way to me to exit TPE towards first SK/PG exit.

I choose reciprocal driving in hope it can go a long way for all road users rather than having to go a longer way...

Hehe...pls give way to other vehicles too besides tipper trucks so these can be reciprocal as well.

If bottleneck ahead due to road works or breakdown or accident, i practice the 1 for 1 to allow a car or bus or whatever stuck and needed to filter out from their lane. Occasionally, if traffic situation permits, will wait for 2 or 3 cars to filter out.

Only problem sometimes if 1 blurr driver seems to need a red carpet or invitation card to filter out. U wait and wait and they still not sure u really really really willing to let them filter out.

Safe ride and great weekend.

Cheers

• Praise 4

Oh, I remember sometime back there is this honda civic was stuck between the road divider at braddell road towards lornie road after toa payoh exit. I think it could be also like that.. die die want to overtake and filter left but end up misjudge and went fly up to the road divider.. 

Found the stucked car..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/braddell-road-accident-car-mounts-road-divider-knocks-9501136

Edited by Yewheng

Left car can still join TPE further down but the right if miss... have to go all the way to Jalan kayu exit to U turn back to either Punggol or Sengkang. So, cars on the right side have more to lose therefore it’s better to give way...but I always give way to tipper truck even if I want to go right as they often give way to me to exit TPE towards first SK/PG exit.

Hehe...pls give way to other vehicles too besides tipper trucks so these can be reciprocal as well.

If bottleneck ahead due to road works or breakdown or accident, i practice the 1 for 1 to allow a car or bus or whatever stuck and needed to filter out from their lane. Occasionally, if traffic situation permits, will wait for 2 or 3 cars to filter out.

Only problem sometimes if 1 blurr driver seems to need a red carpet or invitation card to filter out. U wait and wait and they still not sure u really really really willing to let them filter out.

Safe ride and great weekend.

Cheers

Haha

Most people always give way to tipper trucks.

:D

So if the tipper trucks never give you way

you will also not give them way?

You will chiong in front of them?

Edited by Jamesc

Twincharged

Left car can still join TPE further down but the right if miss... have to go all the way to Jalan kayu exit to U turn back to either Punggol or Sengkang. So, cars on the right side have more to lose therefore itâs better to give way...but I always give way to tipper truck even if I want to go right as they often give way to me to exit TPE towards first SK/PG exit.

Reciprocal only works if same sized as you or smaller than you. Try to chiong with a biggy and the loss is yours.
  • Praise 1

With the kind of crazy drivers marauding on our streets, I might want to get an old M113 .... wonder what's the COE like on them...

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

With the kind of crazy drivers marauding on our streets, I might want to get an old M113 .... wonder what's the COE like on them...

Haha..as it is im considering to sell mine! So much stress these days being a driver..

M113 damage our Roads,get the Terrax better.

Reciprocal only works if same sized as you or smaller than you. Try to chiong with a biggy and the loss is yours.

No lah, size not matter to me.

For example, if someone has given way to me for lane change or join the main road...I’d reciprocate by letting the same car (regardless of its size) pass me during merger lane or lane change further down the road.

It often make my day on the road when practice this Hokkien saying - wu lai wu ki

• Praise 1

Nothing wrong with kids raising their hands.

Most important is not to get hit by a moving car.

No one ever died from raising their hands.

People died when they got hit by a car.

Hope the cam car owner sent the video clip to the boy's school.

The way he is crossing the road, he is not going to last too long.

• Praise 1

Nothing wrong with kids raising their hands.

Most important is not to get hit by a moving car.

No one ever died from raising their hands.

People died when they got hit by a car.

But raising the hand is not an immunity gesture from becoming immortal..

• Praise 3