Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

asehole

Sure the accident-causing driver is a jerk.

But I didn't see the cam car driver do a single thing to help the rider on the spot. Did you?

Last part some more talk about rider being in harm's way. Did he donate his hazard triangle to warn traffic of the hazard in the middle lane?

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Old P.I. Toyota [thumbsdown] ,Owner thought He is driving a new $3 Millions Rolls Royce... [bigcry]

Ridiculous !!!  How many times he needs to circle around his car

SME3681J nearly knocked down a woman at a zebra crossing.

I saw him coming from my wing mirror and when I realized he has no intention of stopping, I gave a long honk to warn the car and the woman.

Luckily he braked in time and I saw he waved an apology.

The woman was kind enough to smile and acknowledge with a wave sia! If it was me my middle finger would have sedia already!

Further up he again cut abruptly to filter out. Ahole driving.

Please slow down when approaching junctions and crossings!

Pedestrians must keep a lookout also.. don't be a phone zombie.

I've grown so cynical that I look both left and right before crossing a one-way road.

Rear cam view

https://youtu.be/I5BV30JLOhQ

Front cam view

https://youtu.be/6d38VBA6rlU

• Praise 4

Ridiculous !!! How many times he needs to circle around his car

He's lost after his prized possession got knocked...

Cam car so nice to shield him for so long...

Did he brought out the wet tissue packet to wipe and see if his precious car the damaged?

Sure the accident-causing driver is a jerk.

But I didn't see the cam car driver do a single thing to help the rider on the spot. Did you?

Last part some more talk about rider being in harm's way. Did he donate his hazard triangle to warn traffic of the hazard in the middle lane?

Mean if he was behind biker, then maybe he would stop to help (i have no idea of his intention) but you are asking him to rush out and get hit by oncoming traffic (no one was slowing down or stopping to let them filter).

Did he brought out the wet tissue packet to wipe and see if his precious car the damaged?

Mean if he was behind biker, then maybe he would stop to help (i have no idea of his intention) but you are asking him to rush out and get hit by oncoming traffic (no one was slowing down or stopping to let them filter).

But the point is that the cam car driver (and/or the peanut gallery on the vigilante sites) were finding fault with the grey car driver for not immediately rushing over to check on the rider. The same basic safety considerations apply to him as well, don't they? Also keep in mind that the biker had gone much further forward before stopping, that he seemed to also have struck a red car after losing control (the driver of which might have ensured he was okay) and after all's said and done, the biker was standing and walking around looking quite well.

My main point is the hypocrisy of the cam car driver in pointing out that the grey car driver seemingly did nothing to assist the biker when he himself did nothing to help. The evidence seems to indicate the biker didn't actually need much help at all. To make matters worse, it really seems like the cam car took an inordinate amount of time to filter out and move away from the scene. Almost like he was pruriently watching the antics of the grey car driver for no good reason (except kay poh-ism).

That's my major problem with many Singaporeans - they're better at being self righteous bao toh kias than actual Good Samaritans.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

Hmm...once cam car was able to filter out and saw the rider near his bike, cam car can turn on his hazard lights and stop behind the bike to act as protection. When traffic behind slowed down, go ask rider if he ok, bike ok. If both are yes, ok then advise him to wait at shoulder. But hor appears like a queue of vehicles waiting to use exit near shoulder.

If bike not ok and rider dun think he feels ok, then take out triangle from boot to let vehicles behind know accident or breakdown ahead.

That's a proactive way to help the rider be safer. Alot depends on mindset of drivers. Not all are willing or bothered or thought of it.

Guess this will basically be an extension of helping fellow road users in need.

It does happen but one very important point - make sure one is also safe. Stories of good Samaritans taking the place ending in tragedy or joining the ones injured or in need of help also have.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

But the point is that the cam car driver (and/or the peanut gallery on the vigilante sites) were finding fault with the grey car driver for not immediately rushing over to check on the rider. The same basic safety considerations apply to him as well, don't they? Also keep in mind that the biker had gone much further forward before stopping, that he seemed to also have struck a red car after losing control (the driver of which might have ensured he was okay) and after all's said and done, the biker was standing and walking around looking quite well.

My main point is the hypocrisy of the cam car driver in pointing out that the grey car driver seemingly did nothing to assist the biker when he himself did nothing to help. The evidence seems to indicate the biker didn't actually need much help at all. To make matters worse, it really seems like the cam car took an inordinate amount of time to filter out and move away from the scene. Almost like he was pruriently watching the antics of the grey car driver for no good reason (except kay poh-ism).

That's my major problem with many Singaporeans - they're better at being self righteous bao toh kias than actual Good Samaritans.

I am with you on what people write while sitting in comfort of aircon or fan may/would not be same when they face real life situation.

I can't say for everyone but i am sure most of us look out for others (unless all of us are dicks).

I had accident thrice with TAXI/PHV/Chauffeur (all hit at back while waiting in traffic). I didn't directly went down to start inspecting my car and start pacing up down, spoke with other person, took down information, took pictures and moved on. Once even this young chap hit at my back (P Plate), but after talking to him we part our ways with i decided not to claim (which bite me in arse, as my bumper was damaged and i was not able to see from outside).

Point being is, it is all about attitude. No one expect him to put a stretcher for biker but after making mistake (which biker also did for not keeping ample distance) he went out with no concern of other party and keep going in circle to investigate if his car is ok.

Hmm...once cam car was able to filter out and saw the rider near his bike, cam car can turn on his hazard lights and stop behind the bike to act as protection. When traffic behind slowed down, go ask rider if he ok, bike ok. If both are yes, ok then advise him to wait at shoulder. But hor appears like a queue of vehicles waiting to use exit near shoulder.

If bike not ok and rider dun think he feels ok, then take out triangle from boot to let vehicles behind know accident or breakdown ahead.

That's a proactive way to help the rider be safer. Alot depends on mindset of drivers. Not all are willing or bothered or thought of it.

Guess this will basically be an extension of helping fellow road users in need.

It does happen but one very important point - make sure one is also safe. Stories of good Samaritans taking the place ending in tragedy or joining the ones injured or in need of help also have.

Safe ride

Cheers

That what i was trying to convey that i didn't know what happen next as video finish before driver filtered out (could be possible there were other people assisting and then there was no point to block entire traffic to join the crowd). Also to your point, one have to assist other in safe manner as everyone in her rushing to put the fire out and will not bother to see if you want to filter out to help. There are lot of a**hole out there who will make sure they will just flip their phone to take picture or slow down to investigate before driving off.

Driver safe and have a good night.

Bro, no see beedio leh

try to cut and paste this on into your browser >>  youtu.be/6d38VBA6rlU

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

SME3681J nearly knocked down a woman at a zebra crossing.

I saw him coming from my wing mirror and when I realized he has no intention of stopping, I gave a long honk to warn the car and the woman.

Luckily he braked in time and I saw he waved an apology.

The woman was kind enough to smile and acknowledge with a wave sia! If it was me my middle finger would have sedia already!

Further up he again cut abruptly to filter out. Ahole driving.

Please slow down when approaching junctions and crossings!

Pedestrians must keep a lookout also.. don't be a phone zombie.

I've grown so cynical that I look both left and right before crossing a one-way road.

Rear cam view

https://youtu.be/I5BV30JLOhQ

Front cam view

https://youtu.be/6d38VBA6rlU

Well done :a-m1212: , you probably saved her life using horn.

• Praise 1

Hmmmm.......

The hypocrite car cam driver condemned the Axio driver.

What about you? You are the same. You condemned the car cam driver for being hypocrite.

What about me? Same. I condemn you for condemning the car cam driver.

Anybody wants to condemn me, for condemning Turbofat, for condemning the car cam driver, for condemning the Axio driver?

On the roads, we see accidental chain collision.

On the forum, we see accidental chain condemnation.

• Praise 3

Hmmmm.......

The hypocrite car cam driver condemned the Axio driver.

What about you? You are the same. You condemned the car cam driver for being hypocrite.

What about me? Same. I condemn you for condemning the car cam driver.

Anybody wants to condemn me, for condemning Turbofat, for condemning the car cam driver, for condemning the Axio driver?

On the roads, we see accidental chain collision.

On the forum, we see accidental chain condemnation.

Haha.

Think this sexy shorts bugger has ocd... Keep checking and checking

But he forgot to check his own selfish behavior
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2