Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

The point is why should the biker chose to put himself in danger where he could avoid totally.

Others can be an azzhole and it's their choice. Likewise for rider who can choose to be safe.

I don't know but if you are looking at right side to make sure it is clear your view is only good for right and straight road, anyone from left pushing its way in would be in your blind spot. What you are observing is base on camera footage (which have wider angle) and don't know where riders eyes where. None of us want to get involved in accident unless one is psycho and purposely want to hurt him/herself.

Ride/drive safe.

↡ Advertisement

I teach you a trick.

aye toward city at elementI Ave 2 slip road keep extremely left. filter to Lane 3 at bouna vista. Keep to Lane 3 or 2. do not go Lane 1 especially at Alexandre exit section. high risk section..all ain collision accident occurred here.

Just tot of praising u only now lane 3 jam already..haha. Yes, many drivers today still think lane one is the best & very eager to go into it the moment hit e'ways.

The more vehicles in this lane, the higher the stats.

Edited by Unfazed

Yes, the device is capable to capture front or back.

But during TP enforcement in SG, most (or all) the time is using the back..

Always see them on the bridges along Bradell and Lornie.

He rather stand there and capture plates rather riding along the traffic to observe and deter speeding or driving in wrong lanes.

Also meet his brother a few days ago on bridge while hiding behind floor pots with camera.

I don't know but if you are looking at right side to make sure it is clear your view is only good for right and straight road, anyone from left pushing its way in would be in your blind spot. What you are observing is base on camera footage (which have wider angle) and don't know where riders eyes where. None of us want to get involved in accident unless one is psycho and purposely want to hurt him/herself.

Ride/drive safe.

the cam is probably on the helmet. If he cant see, he is pretty oblivious to traffic around him.

I teach you a trick.

aye toward city at elementI Ave 2 slip road keep extremely left. filter to Lane 3 at bouna vista. Keep to Lane 3 or 2. do not go Lane 1 especially at Alexandre exit section. high risk section..all ain collision accident occurred here.

Now your secret is out, lane 3 is going to be jammed!

Now your secret is out, lane 3 is going to be jammed!

I am smart.

I have alternative.

JE exit take West coast highway all the way..to either ecp or keppel. same same..and lesser traffic.

Edited by Kopites

It's temporarily out of action... all boarded up right now..

Eh, only boarded out one side.

This pix is taken this morning about 1030am.

The direction to Farrer Rd is covered up, but the direction to Thomson is not, as per my pix.

Haha, I saw this exact same b**tard on the bridge today. [laugh]

post-52704-0-48202900-1556608744_thumb.jpg

That's a dangerous assumption to make - that's why I didn't make it, and lo and behold, there he was! :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Turbocharged

Sometimes, these enforcement officers go anal and take your car backside, so even if you don't see them when approaching, when you drive past the bridge, you may see them on your rear view mirror

Supercharged

Ng had been receiving psychiatric treatment and counselling for depression, anxiety and Asperger’s Disorder, among other illnesses, since 2004, when he was 17 years old. According to the defence, Ng had been stressed from work and family matters.

Ng lost a son to an illness in 2009. Another daughter, born after the death of his son, was diagnosed with leukaemia when she was a toddler.

Ng’s daughter has completed her chemotherapy but remains at risk of a relapse. She has to be rushed to the hospital each time she has a high fever. Another son has severe Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

not saying that he should drive against traffic but I somewhat feel sorry for his plight.

Turbocharged

Hardly see VW being used as PHV, but one thing proven is PHV has a consistent driving behaviour regardless the type of car.

If you are a PHV driver yourself, you will know how the fatigue sets in and affects your attention on the road. Fares are so low an you need to complete a certain number of trips daily to get the incentive to make up fir the low fares.

It'a tough life for them. Many are jobless PMETs whose jobs are filled by Foreign Talents who after working here and earning their worth, return bk to their home countries to retire for good. 

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 1

If you are a PHV driver yourself, you will know how the fatigue sets in and affects your attention on the road. Fares are so low an you need to complete a certain number of trips daily to get the incentive to make up fir the low fares.

It'a tough life for them. Many are jobless PMETs whose jobs are filled by Foreign Talents who after working here and earning their worth, return bk to their home countries to retire for good.

Foreigners are cheaper to hire than Singaporeans. That's why last time govt allow loads of them to work in Singapore. Now govt is tightening the quota