Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Seriously i dont wish anything will happen to them because the consequences can be very disastrous, and at the end the ones who suffer will be their family members and their loved ones. Hope they will wake up soon to know what stupid things they are doing.

I only don't want them to take up our limited hospital beds and waste taxpayers' money on them. So either don't get injured, or just go.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

cycling if bung at 30km/h oredi sibei pain.. 120km/h is 4 time more pain??? or maybe cannot feel it if if happens..

120 km per hour is instant death. Cannot even feel anything
  • Praise 2

Seriously i dont wish anything will happen to them because the consequences can be very disastrous, and at the end the ones who suffer will be their family members and their loved ones. Hope they will wake up soon to know what stupid things they are doing.

I disagreed here.

such heavily modified pmd definitely they won't leave them in the void desk. if you are their relations or family members would you find way to prevent them from endangering their life.

they are oblivious to their safety.

(edited)

Stupid ppl always blame others for own stupidity. From his reaction don't think he'll learn from this accident. Continue riding the same way maybe next time no chance to stand up point fingers anymore. Edited by Jellandross

Some people comes out of home/office with some issues and get aggressive on small stuff, some time like what you said a bit of patience and can overtake him. Today on traffic light waited for very long till this car in front of me like pushing car with the feet than engine, some people just don't use brain that pushing a bit of paddle will not spoil their engine/tyres (the lady was literally doing 10-15 or even below, and she was not old and no P plate).

She probably was high tide and trying hard to control

I thought i was seeing things.. 120km/h on PMD.. the tyres rated for it or not?

Basket 120kmh... I seldom rode at 120kmh (in sg) when was i riding a class 2 bike...

Even though the tyres were rated for 290kmh!

Turbocharged

Any update on this accident? Didn't see it been reported in news.

I hope I am wrong, but going by the impact of the motorcyclist hitting the traffic light mounting, he might suffer serious neck injury, leading to permanent disability or even instant death.

I wonder what is the rush for the motorcyclist to pick up speed within a school zone. He can be charged for for that alone.

• Praise 5

Twincharged
(edited)

Basket 120kmh... I seldom rode at 120kmh (in sg) when was i riding a class 2 bike...

Even though the tyres were rated for 290kmh!

Because you treasure your Life.[& Licence]... [thumbsup]

Edited by ER-3682

Hypersonic

Saw this video over facebook, starting of the video was the cam car driver is continuously using high beam (no head no tail of incident, i am sure he would have earlier version of the video but he just shared the portion where he keep doing high beams and other driver decided to play brake games).

Coward dare not come out of car and post on Facebook his "victory".

I cannot stand people that keep posting their how cowardly they are.

:D

• Praise 2