Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

If autobahn you kena summons liao for overtaking using the middle lane.  When living in glass house don't throw stone.

Or at least edit your video not to show your own shortcomings first.

Thanks for everyone's replies/comments on my driving style; fortunately (or rather unfortunately in this case) I like to drive as fast as the road and traffic conditions allow and of course I keep myself situationally aware before I make sudden movements.

I was in quite a hurry that evening and yes the PHV was hogging after the video so that definitely irked me. Maybe if he had kept up his pace I wouldn't have bothered posting this in the first place.

Anyway look at those autobahn videos; this situation would not likely have occurred as the drivers' mindset are already conditioned to speeding vehicles in the fast lane.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)
I see kancheong and overreaction swerving of the merc from a armchair critic's perspective. Merc could have claimed 100% against volvo but now have to pay 100% to Toyota damages.

I imagine I would probably end up ebraking, swerve a little but still end up crashing into the volvo. Hard to say lah split second reaction after all.

And of course ccb to volvo hope you get a long ban and social service at the car wash for one year.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

Too many drivers drive like the Merc.

Swerve out first think later.

Poor Altis got hit by idiot for no reason.

Merc should let Volvo hit him and claim gao gao.

:D

• Praise 9

Really hate these drivers who thinks once they on signal, they have the right of way; change lane already still dilly dally.. Oops sorry he's PHV so king of the road eh

https://youtu.be/KBUCHpziKp8

Hahahaha these type many lah

Quick to come in slow to step gas

Donno why cannot step has, petrol $2?

If I see Volvo like that I won’t go into altis lane one

But I will step brake abit but won’t jam brake

If too late to step brake, then too bad for Volvo guy lor

• Praise 2

Strange the Merc reacted so "violently" at the last moment? The driver just lifted his head up from looking at his kukujiao? If you maintain alertness throughout the reaction won't be like that.

Btw f the Volvo driver. The Altis lucky never flip to the other side of the oncoming road.

• Praise 1

Nothing wrong with cam driver's style - he's moving quickly to lane 1 which doesn't block anyone. This is unlike cars that enter lane 1 without increasing speed and ends up blocking ppl behind

Cam driver very zhai, this kind of driver I like . . . not like those ai mai ai mai kuku drivers.  [laugh]

Looks like upper Serangoon road outside Kovan .

NM!! Run chicken!  [mad]

(edited)

Too many drivers drive like the Merc.

Swerve out first think later.

Poor Altis got hit by idiot for no reason.

Merc should let Volvo hit him and claim gao gao.

:D

The Merc driver probably wasn’t watching his right

But a heavy Conti car really gave that Toyota a severe push ..

Heavy South African metal vs lightweight Thai

Merc crushes ..

Edited by therock
  • Praise 2

(edited)

I think Volvo view got block by A pillar.

So Volvo assume coast clear

Edit. Nope. View is not blocked

Edited by Junky73

I think Volvo view got block by A pillar.

So Volvo assume coast clear

Edit. Nope. View is not blocked

Volvo driver is just a shitty driver.

Volvo driver is just a shitty driver.

Too many kuku/bochap driving like this culprit nowadays - eating at least half the second lane when turning out, or very often, all the way to second lane.
  • Praise 1

Too many kuku/bochap driving like this culprit nowadays - eating at least half the second lane when turning out, or very often, all the way to second lane.

Yes definitely.

They make a turn or u turn also need to eat out onto the adjacent lane macham they driving a trailer