Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

(edited)

I am not saying that the fault is solely on the biker (the Vellfire's driver cannot escape liability for causing this accident), but if he could just follow the rest of the vehicle to Q for making the right turn, he would not been hit. BTW, a few other observations:

1) Looking at the brake light, signal light, speed and angle of approach, I am very sure the biker is going to cut Q to make the right turn, after re-watching the video numerous times.

EavVXG0.jpg

2) The Vellfire was in a lane that can be used for going straight or to make a right turn. So even if that Vellfire don't cut out abruptly, but go straight instead (if the front vehicle had move on) at that very moment, the biker will still kena.

GcNcmZk.jpg

3) And that bloody biker did not realized that the accident was caused partially but his unsafe Q cutting action, and the 1st thing he did when he got up from the floor is to point finger at the Vellfire driver. CHAMPION!!

z3pO1GD.jpg

And talking about it, I encountered a similar incident just this morning, biker cut from left to the lane on his right that can go straight or make a right turn and dash through the traffic light for his right turn!!!

Might not be a fake licence plate, but owner could have retained the VRN for use on a new car, and have yet to change the number plate out from his Vellfire. Worst, it could be the used car dealer taking customer car for a ride... really ho sey liao if that is the case.

you have your points and are correct too. But being in the conggested city like sgp, I guess we also have to balance among practicality, convenience and calculated risk. All road users, including bikers and drivers, have to exercise cautions and patience. of course, if there is a safer approach that will not cause longer queue and safe for all would be best. Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

with this lambo speed pmd

how come no talking in parliament?

need to bang 1 or 2 MP first [laugh]

post-7984-0-85691200-1562840413_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

with this lambo speed pmd

how come no talking in parliament?

need to bang 1 or 2 MP first [laugh]

Must bang minister of Transport. Then he will wake up.

Twincharged

No record found. Fake plates ?

I know our Gov't got a fleet of these big MPV for Oversea's VVIP,these MPV used VRN that cannot be found...maybe this White one belongs to one of these Fleet of MPV.

Very unlikely the pmd will bang into an MP. As MP will be surrounded by people when they walk around he neighbours to visit the residents, so no pmd will be so brave to ride through that crowd to hit the MP.

thats why i hope no pmd will ever hit an mp lor......that will be a disgrace to their security staff and entourage ....

I know our Gov't got a fleet of these big MPV for Oversea's VVIP,these MPV used VRN that cannot be found...maybe this White one belongs to one of these Fleet of MPV.

Oh. That's new to me.

But when there is traffic incident like this will be troublesome to trace and settle.

Actually i'm quite curious: why would your colleague want to bring his car from Kuching to JB, and then also to SG?

Lower tax for vehicles in East MY if I'm not wrong

From Roads.sg. comments please

attachicon.gif632CD998-89C4-49FC-B248-9660B42597FF.jpeg

IMO

Lane 1 always to Lane 1. Lane 2 can go to Lane 2 or 3. Many junctions have Guide Lines, yet many bobos still bo hiew. 

Reason ? Heavy vehicles always (supposedly) take the left lane, and they need a bigger turning radius.... 

All heavy vehicles on lane 1 and 2 of a 5 - 6 lanes expressway. Enough Said. [furious]  [furious]

what to do ? mata and LTA "approve" leh 

• Praise 7

Lower tax for vehicles in East MY if I'm not wrong

Really arrh?

If really so, apply only to Malaysians? or foreigners also? If it's worthwhile enough, can, for eg., us Singaporeans go there buy already ship here to use?

• Praise 1

From Roads.sg. comments please

632CD998-89C4-49FC-B248-9660B42597FF.jpeg

Depends whether the lane is going straight only or straight and right turn.

If its straight only then yes its illegal.

If its straight and right turn then make sure its safe to filter out. Signal intention. Must stop at pedestrian crossing to be safe ya. Becos an idiotic pmd may be dashing thru or a pedestrian thinks he can outsprint your ride. These may be in your blind spot or blocked by the other car waiting for them to pass.

Just my opinion.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Twincharged

All heavy vehicles on lane 1 and 2 of a 5 - 6 lanes expressway. Enough Said. [furious][furious]

That is the filter to pie leh. Plus I think the trailer probably wanted to avoid crash head on to shuttle and audi and thus swing to lane 1. I think if the trailer never swing to lane 1, the shuttle and audi will be sandwiched and that will be worst.

↡ Advertisement