Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

lta office not 24/7...but custom is 24/7. Sounds easy but the execution will be fraught with question marks and legal implications if it involved detaining a suspect and his vehicle. Best is to have lta officers there to check on the spot.

Coffee....maybe one day. So many asked me for a date...even mod i turn down...

↡ Advertisement

If LTA office not 24/7, that means foreign vehicles cannot enter Sg when LTA office is closed.

i didnt know malaysian vehicle needs an okay from lta to enter sg! I thought they only need to pay the various fees and tax for entry....

Turbocharged

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/new-technology-driving-traffic-singapore-roads-11688500

Just realised SG also started rolling out plate recognition technology.

CATCHING CULPRITS

Since March last year, the LTA has been testing the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) camera systems.

The ANPR system is meant to aid authorities in enforcement - as part of its future traffic management systems - by capturing vehicle number plates with greater accuracy.

The equipment was existing roadside infrastructure such as bridges and lamp posts, along several expressways during the trial.

In addition, new Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC) beacons will also be installed to further enhance positioning accuracy for navigation systems.

Equipment will also be mounted onto vehicles and deployed at areas including Tuas South from April this year, before being expanded islandwide for testing.

(edited)

Translation: Audi Grab Driver Whack Passenger Four Teeth Broken

Summary: Passenger book grab. Grab driver say cannot take booking with chewren. Passenger guai lan mai cancel booking. Grab driver angry then whack guai lan kia's mouth four teeth broken. Driver now regret action. Passenger don't know regret or not.

奥迪ç§å¬è½¦å¸æº ææ­ä¹å®¢åé¢ç

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20190712-971901

img20180528105730.jpg?itok=fhH5Ohu3%C3%9

Driver no need regret so much with the right lawyer. Passenger kiam pah face can be mitigating factor. Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

i didnt know malaysian vehicle needs an okay from lta to enter sg! I thought they only need to pay the various fees and tax for entry....

If LTA office is closed, how to foreign vehicle get autopass?

Not just MY car, there is also TH car.

If LTA office is closed, how to foreign vehicle get autopass?

Not just MY car, there is also TH car.

Register on line! I not Malaysian or Thai....so i have no idea of what happened if they forget to register on line.

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/home/driving/entering_and_exiting_singapore/cars-and-motorcycles-registered-in-malaysia.html

This 1 post b4?

damn funny

Dun think its posted b4.

Like thief cry "thief!" when ownself no check properly. Motorist blame car behind for preventing him to filter out. Hence he knocked into MPV infront.

His "left kick" is his left signalling? Hehe. Lucky not for drivers. Imagine open door kick right leg and if left, passenger open door kick left leg.

Ok. My imagination abit overdrive.

Safe ride.

Cheers

• Praise 1

Quite funny, fight until disappear into the bushes.

Got to go when you got to go...especially when you have a beat business I mean big business to deal with.