Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Hypersonic

CLA want to drive like that be prepared to get horned or flashed. Just move on. CLA45 some more, can easily zoom off. Eat full nothing to do

How to tell CLA 45?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

wah...rich people pay more taxes hence more entitled to the road

peasants like me should just siam

[dizzy] 

Those approve of the CLAs action, please put your hand up

Cam car should report to SPF and let them handle people like him (i just hate seeing these people keep bullying others and have no fear of consequences, or say they did it because of stress).

On other hand i didn't see CLA action was so drastic to get horned or flashed, although looking at his way of his driving he seems a prick but it didn't seems cam car was in any sort of danger.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

This one is CLA45 or just AMG line nia??

wah...rich people pay more taxes hence more entitled to the road

peasants like me should just siam

[dizzy] 

No one should be above the law, SPF should hand punishment to all without considering their stress level in their personal life.

in English …

A Grab driver punched a man who refused to cancel his booking, causing the victim to lose two teeth.

The passenger, Mr He Yong, 36, had another two teeth extracted as well as they were displaced.

The driver, Muhammad Hidir Mohammad Alimon, 32, pleaded guilty on Friday (July 12) to an assault charge and was sentenced to five months’ jail.

He was also ordered to pay Mr He $9,146 in compensation.

At around 11.40am on May 12 last year, Mr He used a booking app to request a five-seater car to ferry his family to Choa Chu Kang.

Hidir arrived in a black Audi and saw that Mr He’s two young children, aged four and seven, were likely to be below 1.35m tall.

According to requirements by the Land Transport Authority (LTA), Mr He’s children require booster seats. As such, Hidir then asked him to cancel the booking and make other arrangements.

Mr He then booked another private-hire vehicle without cancelling Hidir’s trip.

Hidir had left the scene, but drove back to Mr He after realising that the older man had failed to cancel his earlier booking and repeated his request.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Jordon Li said, “The victim refused to do so and responded that the accused should be the one to cancel the booking since he had refused to ferry the victim and his family.”

Hidir stopped Mr He as he was about to get into the second vehicle and punched him on his mouth, drawing blood.

In a Facebook post last year, Hidir wrote his own account of things. He said, “After waiting for 5 mins, he (Mr He) did not cancel the booking and I decide to make my way back to his location. I saw him waiting and asked why is he not cancelling the booking as I cant accept any further call if he does not do so. He shouted at me asking me why should he be cancelling? Im the one who rejected him.

Hidir explained that his cancellation Rate was insufficient for him to cancel, and that it would result in his incentive for the whole week ($300+) to be forfeited.

“When another private-hire vehicle arrived, “The family approached the car and boarded the car immediately, I then went to the rider and furthermore requested him to cancel only to be told (sic) off that he will cancel afterwards”.

“He sarcastically laughed at me and that was when I cant (sic) hold back my emotions to be treated like a beggar”, Hidir wrote.

Hidir was offered bail of $10,000 and was to begin serving his sentence on July 26. For assault, he could have been jailed for up to two years and fined up to $5,000.

Grab should allow driver to cancel and base on description they should decide who to charge, if the person who book never mentioned children age then he should bear the cost else PHV driver. It seems unfair to penalize someone if it was not their mistake.

Saw a biker few days ago went from footpath to save cost of gantry, not sure if these delivery company charge ERP when someone do buy food from ERP effected roads? If no then who bear the cost, rider?

• Praise 1

video title say one. Since it is debadged, I assume the hardworking folks running SGRV already ran their fav VRN enquiry [laugh]

How to tell CLA 45?

• Praise 2

(edited)

one day CLA will meet his match. 

Let's hope it's tomorrow. Can't come soon enough...

Edited by Atrecord
  • Praise 4

(edited)

That He Yong also one kind ..... Kiam Kana dowan to order family PHV, cancel lah .... 

But I think this Hidir attitude not right from the start

now happy, one got new teeth, the other got new "home" 

Two people learnt a good lesson that day.

The KL who had kids and never booked the kid friendly PHV and laugh at people

and the hot tempered fists of fury who is now going to jail.

Both got exactly what they deserved. Some people only learn when they get smacked in the face.

Some people only learn when they go to jail.

:D

The real problem is PHV company should let the driver cancel a booking when he cannot take kids.

PHV company also never used their brain.

Why penalise driver when its not his fault he cannot take the kids?

The rider should be penalised.

Hope the PHV company take action to change their policy.

The rider is actually wasting the time and money of the driver. 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 4

I don't believe in violence but some people really need to get smacked in the face and lose a few teeth

and I am very happy some people are willing to go to jail to teach them a lesson.

I very happy when I read this kind of case.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

If anyone know the guy that lost the teeth please ask him now if people ask him to cancel

will he cancel or laugh at people?

This photo deserves photo of the week.

img20180528105730.jpg?itok=fhH5Ohu3&time

• Praise 2

If anyone know the guy that lost the teeth please ask him now if people ask him to cancel

will he cancel or laugh at people?

This photo deserves photo of the week.

img20180528105730.jpg?itok=fhH5Ohu3%C3%9

I asked him already. He said he smart already, next time he will laugh and then run away.
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Near Condo Entrance still drive so fast,this Brat is really too much... [thumbsdown]  [furious]

Stupid people do stupid thing...hope he meet some thugs and see if he got the balls to come out of his car

Pls giv him chance lah.. Recently kuku cannot stand so very stress and sensitive thought everyone staring and laughing at him. Valid medical reason.

Now got new RTA laws to deal with such reckless cases. He better prepare his doctor cert soon.

• Praise 2

I asked him already. He said he smart already, next time he will laugh and then run away.

I think next time he will do again, but will ask the PHV driver to aim for the bottom row of teeth (now a bit crooked) to complete the new enhanced look!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5