Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Near Condo Entrance still drive so fast,this Brat is really too much... [thumbsdown]  [furious]

What place is this?

Drive so fast that I cannot recognise the road.  [laugh]

Twincharged

I don't believe in violence but some people really need to get smacked in the face and lose a few teeth

and I am very happy some people are willing to go to jail to teach them a lesson.

I very happy when I read this kind of case.  [thumbsup]

:D  

then this one leh ... use his car to demonstrate "violence" !!??

• Praise 3

If anyone know the guy that lost the teeth please ask him now if people ask him to cancel

will he cancel or laugh at people?

This photo deserves photo of the week.

img20180528105730.jpg?itok=fhH5Ohu3%C3%9

He will laugh to get the bottom 4 changed.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

No one should be above the law, SPF should hand punishment to all without considering their stress level in their personal life.

Grab should allow driver to cancel and base on description they should decide who to charge, if the person who book never mentioned children age then he should bear the cost else PHV driver. It seems unfair to penalize someone if it was not their mistake.

Saw a biker few days ago went from footpath to save cost of gantry, not sure if these delivery company charge ERP when someone do buy food from ERP effected roads? If no then who bear the cost, rider?

My Grab Driver app allows me to cancel with the reason, "child below 1.35m", when I'm at the pick up point.

I haven't tried that, but I should get $4 from Grab.

Dunno why this driver refuse to cancel and get into deep shit.

• Praise 1

(edited)

BMW won't signal [laugh]

maybe BMW can’t signal lah

Signal lights not part of the package

Edited by Blanket

My Grab Driver app allows me to cancel with the reason, "child below 1.35m", when I'm at the pick up point.

If I’m not mistaken they have a maximum of 6 cancellation for that $4, spoke to a grab driver before.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

If anyone know the guy that lost the teeth please ask him now if people ask him to cancel

will he cancel or laugh at people?

This photo deserves photo of the week.

img20180528105730.jpg?itok=fhH5Ohu3%C3%9

He still got his hands ma...he can cover his mouth and laugh Edited by WangWang888

Maybe this reason can only use once per day and Audi already clicked this reason earlier?

Hypersonic
(edited)

What place is this?

Drive so fast that I cannot recognise the road.  [laugh]

From the video, looks like along upper east coast road.

He's turning into one of the condo called Balcon East at 482 Upper East Coast Road. 

Further up turn left into Bayshore Road. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

I think that time dun have yet

From the video, looks like along upper east coast road.

He's turning into one of the condo called Balcon East at 482 Upper East Coast Road. 

Further up turn left into Bayshore Road. 

yup, just before Hua Yu Wee (华友园)

I use use this road very often. 

Actually in the back of my mind, I think something happened prior to CLA driving like he needed to Lao Sai  :mellow:

Hypersonic

I think that time dun have yet

yup, just before Hua Yu Wee ï¼ååå­ï¼

I use use this road very often.

Actually in the back of my mind, I think something happened prior to CLA driving like he needed to Lao Sai :mellow:

Hahaha, only eastsider will know. Hi5 bro...

Definitely not wanting to shit lor. If I want to shit, the last thing I want to do is stop the car and still F people up...haha. The mind will be very focused.

• Praise 1

Cam car should report to SPF and let them handle people like him (i just hate seeing these people keep bullying others and have no fear of consequences, or say they did it because of stress).

On other hand i didn't see CLA action was so drastic to get horned or flashed, although looking at his way of his driving he seems a prick but it didn't seems cam car was in any sort of danger.

horn or flash is to warn u of the danger, u go oversea is very normal.

only some sg driver cannot take it, esp those who think their car very saki

horn or flash is to warn u of the danger, u go oversea is very normal.

only some sg driver cannot take it, esp those who think their car very saki

Thats the problem with SG driver, they rather don't be corrected.

For some people even tap on horn don't work, yesterday saw this driver driving very slowly and occasionally stopping. At end failed to stop at traffic light, horn didn't do any good as the driver continue to drive (later found her fumbling on T junction as she was not able to decide if she want to go straight or turn right).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wD2SI_6JFM

• Praise 2

(edited)

then this one leh ... use his car to demonstrate "violence" !!??

Some ppl use two balls to replace one brain for thinking. Repair own damage + kena 100% claim + police case = Triple happiness. Maybe next time he can try same stunt with container lorry LOL Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2