Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Red man can cross until one day he meets a truck to become a dead man.

cross red man nvm, at least u look out for vehicle first.

this bloody AM look at phone at cross red man .

and want to fight,

↡ Advertisement

Noticed it's too much to the left for both front & rear. Maybe installer is a bit cock-eyed? Haha

Shoot bird eyes

red light mean can cross??

Color blind lah . . Ah pui see green man

(edited)

So sad .....     [:(]

AMTK starting to learn how to pee like a street dog ....  :ouch-it-hurts:

No one educate him that street dogs pee onto lamp posts, trees and on wheels.... :a-aggressive:

No dogs pee on bornet ..  :secret-laugh:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 5

Ya never assume the car in front will chiong red light and therefore you chiong with him.

Cos there will be cocksters who may want to chiong but last minute chicken out and ebrake.

Best is to always lift off the pedal when approaching junctions.

Frankly the black car is over the stop line and is safer for him to  accelerate and cross the junction.

Black car changed his mind last minute which he should not have done so. The silver car should not have prepared to cross in any case because he was quite far from the white line when the light turned orange. If he was prepared to cheong with the black car, he should have prepared for such sudden ebrake.

actually the black car wasn't traveling that fast when the light turned yellow. I think even though he's already past the last arrow, it's still his prerogative to stop.

I mean I've had red light traffic offence, while waiting for the 12 points to expire, I would be err on the side of caution for such scenarios, cos u don't want to risk suspension for a maybe light turning red scenario.

Frankly the black car is over the stop line and is safer for him to  accelerate and cross the junction.

Split second decision lah. U may think safe to cheong, then suddenly 0.5ms later decide don't want to cheong. Then apply brakes harder.

Haha if u have like 12/18 points hanging on you, you won't think the same one  [laugh]

Twincharged

So sad ..... [:(]

AMTK starting to learn how to pee like a street dog .... :ouch-it-hurts:

No one educate him that street dogs pee onto lamp posts, trees and on wheels.... :a-aggressive:

No dogs pee on bornet .. :secret-laugh:

Why you all blame the pedestrian ? Being handicap is bad enough... He is colour blind... Coz he seems to be pointing to the red man when he is crossing... And he cannot stand properly also... So he has to stand on one leg suddenly.
  • Praise 2

Hi all,

Can any kind buddies advise what is the speed limit of this road?

It seems like a sideroad parallel to AYE. I got banged by a bus (right rear passenger seat door) while turning out from clementi ave 6 into aye. Not sure if he is within speed limits as the bus seemed to appear suddenly and from google street map, he should have seen a long stretch of cars waiting to turn in from far and should probably have slowed down. This road should be 50Km/hr cos its not AYE yet, correct?

:TT_TT:  Thanks in advance...

attachicon.gifcrashroad.png

https://goo.gl/maps/GmeiMMJociaa3mdv6

haha i used this slip road often when i was staying in clementi. All i can say it's 100% your fault.

There's a mirror there, u can also turn your head to look down the adjacent bus-only lane. There's good visibility IF u bothered to turn your neck or know what is a stop line.

Yes some buses do speed  down there, especially the non-SBS ones using it to cut through traffic or quickly reach ave 2 exit.

I dont find him a amtk...more like someone from middle eastern region

yup.

Turbocharged
(edited)

All these bloody foreigners come here and take advantage of the system, you try this in their country they sure use racist terms and ask you go home nabe

See all this amdk kanna beaten up in thailand then they learn the respect the system.

https://youtu.be/ZThzHE49QFw

So sad .....     [:(]

AMTK starting to learn how to pee like a street dog ....  :ouch-it-hurts:

No dogs pee on bornet ..  :secret-laugh:

Edited by Mercury1
  • Praise 4

Pedestrian could have mistakenly thought the green light was meant for him to cross but it was for the vehicles.

Twincharged
(edited)

haha i used this slip road often when i was staying in clementi. All i can say it's 100% your fault.

There's a mirror there, u can also turn your head to look down the adjacent bus-only lane. There's good visibility IF u bothered to turn your neck or know what is a stop line.

Yes some buses do speed down there, especially the non-SBS ones using it to cut through traffic or quickly reach ave 2 exit.

yup.

Yup, I super hate it when drivers just turn out from slip road without checking and or stop. I had few occasions I have to brake for them inorder to avoid accident. So take this as a lesson learn. If he repeat the same stunt again and met into another accident. Then it will serve him right. Edited by Yewheng