Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

testing SGP traffic fine system to the fullest

At times i went to roads which is too curvy and i almost looked at wrong signal, one time it was youturn and the person in front of me went to wrong side and i thought i am taking wrong turn till i realized the person went to road which was still showing red  [sweatdrop].

↡ Advertisement

Why so many ang moh don't know English these day?

This is a pedestrian crossing not a cyclist crossing.

I hope he does this in front of a dump truck with bad brakes next time.

:D  

All these bloody foreigners come here and take advantage of the system, you try this in their country they sure use racist terms and ask you go home nabe

See all this amdk kanna beaten up in thailand then they learn the respect the system.

https://youtu.be/ZThzHE49QFw

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

testing SGP traffic fine system to the fullest

This one obviously thought he was walking lah. Green man... walk. [laugh] [laugh]

If pavements are for pedestrians and cyclist are supposed to use the road and not the pavement then

surely pedestrian crossings are for pedestrians and not cyclists.

If cyclists can use pedestrian crossing then motorcycles can also use pedestrians crossings?

The answer should be yes but only if the cyclists or motorcyclists are pushing their bikes.

https://youtu.be/ZThzHE49QFw

Twincharged
(edited)

Similar case to one of other post when van driver think it is ok to push luck while approaching traffic light, luckily he didn't tail me and changed to other lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0qDgFZp8TE

If red light camera sure he will get flash

kOsVsBQ.jpg

TOYOTA SIENTA mini mpv lah .... not van ...  [sly]

Edited by Ysc3

Where got siam? Kenna hit lah.

One want to stop, one want to chiong.

There is red light camera hence front car dun want to take chance.

(edited)

Hi, my name is Anna, I am 24 years old.

I'll wait for you :wub:

I wait for you too... ... To get banned [thumbsup]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Hi, my name is Anna, I am 24 years old.

I'll wait for you :wub:

You can contact @Jamesc he will give you the time of your life! :XD:

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Did the SUV also smash its own rear windscreen reversing into those stupid protruding railings in Part 2?

I hate the stupid design of the protruding railings, and even more stupid is the HDB car park management organization, they have to mark all the outer wall facing lots red and making only the protruding railing lots white , leaving the hourly parking people with no other options but to reverse park into those challenging lots. I drove MPV for 15 years and have to face with the constraints and risk of smashing my rear windscreen from time to time whenever I go into those MCP for hourly parking. The problem is also those full size MPV are not short, if the car is not reversed deep enough, the front will be protruding out of the parking lot, causing inconvenience to others and risking the front getting scratched by passing by vehicles. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Did the SUV also smash its own rear windscreen reversing into those stupid protruding railings in Part 2?

Then in part 3 he push paddle too far to band in car standing at front [smash]  [smash] . Motorcylist also got scared and reverse his bike in case he goes siao and made part 4.

I hate the stupid design of the protruding railings, and even more stupid is the HDB car park management organization, they have to mark all the outer wall facing lots red and making only the protruding railing lots white , leaving the hourly parking people with no other options but to reverse park into those challenging lots. I drove MPV for 15 years and have to face with the constraints and risk of smashing my rear windscreen from time to time whenever I go into those MCP for hourly parking. The problem is also those full size MPV are not short, if the car is not reversed deep enough, the front will be protruding out of the parking lot, causing inconvenience to others and risking the front getting scratched by passing by vehicles.

I kena once but luckily it was not that hard, my own MCP never had issue with mine (not sure why some MCP have too much protruding railling than others?)