Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Turbocharged

Another WTF moment from LTA or whoever does road works on the expressways.. why no slow down to 60 or 40km/h, and where's the sign 100 or 200m from the work zone??

↡ Advertisement

Another WTF moment from LTA or whoever does road works on the expressways.. why no slow down to 60 or 40km/h, and where's the sign 100 or 200m from the work zone??

LTA is good at having tree pruning and road works during peak hours, poor quality of road re-surfacing after road works and poor enforcement of heavy vehicles speeding or road hogging at lane 1 or 2.

The quality of new roads e.g. joining section between Lornie Highway and Adam Road Flyover is still very poor.  I think LTA is too lax with enforcement on its contractors and heavy vehicles.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

The bike has ZERO road awareness.
  • Praise 3

In this video two car drove on right should be given fine, they seen the cone but still speed away anyway (these are like those people who see cone but still drive all the way fast to the end and expect others to give them way). Cones are indication of work ahead, everyone driving like playing game and car driver after involving in accident seems drove away  [:|] .

• Praise 1

(edited)

LTA is good at having tree pruning and road works during peak hours, poor quality of road re-surfacing after road works and poor enforcement of heavy vehicles speeding or road hogging at lane 1 or 2.

The quality of new roads e.g. joining section between Lornie Highway and Adam Road Flyover is still very poor.  I think LTA is too lax with enforcement on its contractors and heavy vehicles.

agree, the pruning is a death trap, i have seen numerous accidents caused by these cones come out of no where, during peak hour maybe is ok, jus worsen the jam, but during non peak, when some one is cruising at lane 1 and suddenly...

Edited by Dino80

Supersonic

agree, the pruning is a death trap, i have seen numerous accidents caused by these cones come out of no where, during peak hour maybe is ok, jus worsen the jam, but during non peak, when some one is cruising at lane 1 and suddenly...

Agreed, the way they place all those cones are dangerous, many times there is very little reaction time for drivers esp those who travel on lane 1 on high speed. This is how accidents happen.

Supersonic

Road is wet I would have kept a distance too

Sometimes if the other driver suddenly cut into your lane, even kept a distance also no use.

Yesterday around 6:39pm.  All the vehicles stopped for this guy. But he just stayed there and put up both his hands together. 

Don't know what's is he trying to do. Is he trying to say thank you for all the cars stopping for him to cross or begging in the middle of the road?

I stopped for a while then moved off after observing that he does not seems to be crossing. Don't know what happened after that.

post-30375-0-09529600-1563933789_thumb.jpg

P plate educating road hogger went wrong.

I love this accident - takes one road hogger and one P plater off the road at the same time!
  • Praise 2

No... not under steer....

It is over.......

I mean over estimate it's skill and car... 

More like his eyes on HP and trying to take a corner at the same time... [sly]

Cos ....... Xiao San text that she is pregnant, kan cheong leow & at the same time taking corner resulting buang to the side .... :slow:  

:XD:

Either we are getting too many color blind people or everyone just love to go as they please

starting of video can see traffic light is clearly red (and road was wet)

t4Je2NP.jpg

But some people still proceed to run on red, the one on right really went fast at least with his car size and less grip on road with wet condition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwMgYZmzEtU

Mean i agree no one like the tree pruning as they slow down the traffic but to be fair cones cannot come out of no where (at least in current video), thats why you need to slow down a bit unless you are driving a truck and can see clear ahead above of other cars. There was no traffic pile up and those drivers were able to see clearly that there are cones and they would be able to see truck further down unless they have far sight issue, rather they slows down they still keep pressing paddle (have you seen any brake light on first car, second car can only see brake lights while he got no choice).

Sometimes if the other driver suddenly cut into your lane, even kept a distance also no use.

I don’t condone the move made by the red car especially during rainy days because he should have waited patiently even if the cam driver was road hogging.
↡ Advertisement