Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Agree.

Some drivers will chiong all the way to the front and then force their way into the lane that's free for traffic. They are no different from queue cutters.

Its obvious that lane ahead is diverted and closed. Cones placed way ahead and even some have the automated arm with a light saber, i mean, tube or stick or whatever moving up and down to say "slow down and open eyes to see road ahead is blocked."

But most act like from jungle and blurr. Plenty of time to filter out. No. They must do last minute stunt to force one to give way.

Pea brains. Blind too. These days alot of unhealthy road users. Think good they stay home play toy cars. So less accidents and damaged cones.

Safe ride

Cheers

I encountered many times after I saw the sign and start signalling left to filter out. No car would want to slow down and let me filter.

Boh pian lan lan got to drive all the way to the end leh...

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Sometimes if the other driver suddenly cut into your lane, even kept a distance also no use.

I think he meant that the car cam keeping distance from front car since its wet. Then again, if no confident in wet weather, dun hog, can keep left n drive slowly.

Though the car was quite fast on this road, I respect his alertness to have ebrake in time , or maybe the technology has helped him ? Impressive still.

If the driver lose control of his car, not only the cyclist, the rest of those who were crossing the road may get hit badly.

I encountered many times after I saw the sign and start signalling left to filter out. No car would want to slow down and let me filter.

Boh pian lan lan got to drive all the way to the end leh...ð

Yes, got such idiotic drivers too. Machiam give way will give them heart attacks.

As long as its safe, i will always give way because i dun want to be stressed that such drivers will "kalang karbor" filter out like tikam tikam.

Safe ride. Good to signal early too. No need guessing game or lom jiang pass who go first.

• Praise 1

Yes, got such idiotic drivers too. Machiam give way will give them heart attacks.

As long as its safe, i will always give way because i dun want to be stressed that such drivers will "kalang karbor" filter out like tikam tikam.

Safe ride. Good to signal early too. No need guessing game or lom jiang pass who go first.ððð

Thanks for yada-ing

Cheers

You know lar.....give way is a lose face situation for these drivers! Must always come on top in every situation......
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

wtf ....

This driver must be looking on the mobile again? Cannot see red light ahead?

Boh pian lan lan got to drive all the way to the end leh...

• Praise 1

Dunno brake for what?? Or Cam car kenah marked?

The lorry (cam car) is driving too fast. Period. [furious]

If he don't drive that fast, totally ZERO opportunity for the other 2 cars to "scam" him.

On a side note, all these 3 reckless drivers should be taken off the road for good. [whip]  [whip]

• Praise 11

Walau please. Suzuki chase macan, how can?

Choose your own league pleaseeeeee.....

It’s Cayenne.

Maybe Suzuki Swift Sports chase Cayenne NO S.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Walau please. Suzuki chase macan, how can?

Choose your own league pleaseeeeee.....

can ... chase in heavy rain when macan wing mirrors are fogged up

for cayenne, wait for the aircon water to flood the driver footwell

Edited by Enye
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2