Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Wow...another trailer lost its load.

Previosly, a container was dislodged from its trailer on PIE near Thomson.

All these happened on public roads that you and I use, which mean that these cargoes could also land on some VVIPs?

Frankly speaking, those trailer drop load one should have extreme punishment. Someone could have died there

how cum nobody mention the poor leggy, i mean lady, passenger in the white top and short black shorts [gorgeous]

Hahaha I eyes not so good these days :XD:
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

They will be given slap on their hand, if anyone killed in the process that will be tagged as freak accident.

Yesterday saw a truck carrying double container on top of each other which was tighten with similar belt, they think using this stupid belt can hold tones of weight on corners or can hold stress while they are speeding on bends.

It seems we are transported back to 3rd world countries, when comes to punishing speeding they propose using Nordic countries standard but for such incidents they use worst than 3rd world standards.

this PMD seems awesome.

We just have to be patience and perhaps come up with a scheme like what we have for roadie bikes . After all, when we go car lite, this will be the next step. 

Its all about shared space and disruptive tech. Also reduce the burden on the train system.

Pests like these should be taken off the road in a brutal way ...... :a-dothewave:

Edited by Mzrmazda3
  • Praise 6

This is literally "looking ahead"!!

Cam car just left the temple after praying.

If any car/motorcycle is beside this truck, sure become 'Mutabak' [dead]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Don't know what cam car is complaining about.

If a car in front of me ran a red light I will be very happy

means I am now first at the lights with no one in front of me. [thumbsup]

:D

The car bang people even better now I know what no to buy for 4D.

Your favourite

Your favourite

• Praise 1

Your favourite

Your favourite

It is a trend for driver now to move off at red light ah? [confused]  This is very dangerous for road user lo. 

Edited by 13177

Twincharged

It is a trend for driver now to move off at red light ah? [confused] This is very dangerous for road user lo.

OK... Then this one no run red light hor...

See...

It is a trend for driver now to move off at red light ah? [confused] This is very dangerous for road user lo.

Not a trend lah.. u won’t see video of cars moving off at green lights right?

Pple too free but stressful here.. so got n don have also post video hope to get some pocket money for petrol

Your favourite

Your favourite

Please report for beating red light and about the road tax! Wah really this kind of driver champion Edited by uniquely_ad

Twincharged

how cum nobody mention the poor leggy, i mean lady, passenger in the white top and short black shorts  [gorgeous]

I have been trying to find an answer to your question … here it goes....then you will know why.

post-2854-0-73069100-1564723434.jpg

• Praise 1

Report got use mah?

How the authority going to catch them? 

Both of them have been arrested and charged liao!

• Praise 1

I have been trying to find an answer to your question ⦠here it goes....then you will know why.

It's a good advice not to play with King Kong, the drivers, even female, can be very aggressive! Edited by Civic101

He is also lj lang... signalling does not give right of way. People refuse to let you in, you also LL. Unless you are skilled enough to squeeze in, which he probably got no balls to try because it's a prime mover.

I have been trying to find an answer to your question … here it goes....then you will know why.

He is also lj lang... signalling does not give right of way. People refuse to let you in, you also LL. Unless you are skilled enough to squeeze in, which he probably got no balls to try because it's a prime mover.

Furthermore, PM driver sits so high, might not be able to see the signal indicator unless the car is some distance ahead. But if the car is so much in front, then don't think the PM is capable to speed up to close the gap after seeing the signal.

For me, I will never filter infront of a PM closely.

Yup me too. I never change lanes directly in front of heavy vehicles. Always 3 or 4 car lengths of space ahead to ensure they see me.

Furthermore, PM driver sits so high, might not be able to see the signal indicator unless the car is some distance ahead. But if the car is so much in front, then don't think the PM is capable to speed up to close the gap after seeing the signal.

• Praise 1

Where are the PMDs when you need them?

It is a trend for driver now to move off at red light ah? [confused]  This is very dangerous for road user lo. 

This Bryan sounds like a loser who also lost his cool. Plus bad English too.

Filtering closely with a bigger vehicle is fraught with risks - esp for motorbikes and smaller vehicles since the big vehicles may not be able to see them (blindspot)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1