Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Supercharged

The taxi driver is smoking out the cockroaches from his cab ah? Like that already still can continue to drive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Look left, look right but never look at the car in front.

Must always look infront till one is at pole position/become first vehicle or bike. Then check left n right before moving off.

No matter how safe, if car or bike infront no move off, no use.

Years ago, kissed another ride when i checked and saw no more vehicles. But driver infront dreaming or goondu or waiting for red carpet to go, i dunno. He did not drive off. I did.

From then onwards, i focus on the one infront to move off first and it must be 100% moved off or if he/she brakes, also can kena.

Just sharing

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

The taxi driver is smoking out the cockroaches from his cab ah? Like that already still can continue to drive.

Just wonder if NEA fine that Taxi,who will pay the Fine.?Taxi Driver or Comfort.? [confused]

Must always look infront till one is at pole position/become first vehicle or bike. Then check left n right before moving off.

Years ago, kissed another ride when i checked and saw no more vehicles. But driver infront dreaming or goondu or waiting for red carpet to go, i dunno. He did not drive off. I did.

From then onwards, i focus on the one infront to move off first and it must be 100% moved off or if he/she brakes, also can kena.

Just sharing

Safe ride

Cheers

fully agree cos I was in ur position too, years ago. not a scratch on my conti van, but the civic bumper in front was ... dislodged ...  

• Praise 1

DPF cleaning won't produce such Smoke,i did for my Lorry so i knew.

Then you must have taken care of your lorry well, one of my fleet has smoke alot more than this taxi due to the driver never take care of it when it is time to clear DPF

Look left, look right but never look at the car in front.

I have to admit this is how I got into my accidents long time back.

Over anticipation of the traffic around you, except the most obvious part of you, the front.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Just sharing

Safe ride

Cheers

Yes, I kena once 20yrs ago. Ever since, no more. this is a trap for inexperienced drivers.
  • Praise 3

I have to admit this is how I got into my accidents long time back.

Over anticipation of the traffic around you, except the most obvious part of you, the front.ant agree

Can't agree more.

I also learnt through a shattered headlights and dented bonnet decades ago.

• Praise 3

Yes, I kena once 20yrs ago. Ever since, no more. this is a trap for inexperienced drivers.

Yup. This is a very basic mistake made by rookie Drivers/riders.
  • Praise 4

Wow, so many went thru the same experience.

Weak sia....

Me too actually...haha.

Literally bang bus when I thought the bus in front of me moved off at slip road. Luckily the driver agreed to private settle.

• Praise 4

Weak sia....

Me too actually...haha.

Literally bang bus when I thought the bus in front of me moved off at slip road. Luckily the driver agreed to private settle.

You all can't win AppleTree la.

This fella once proudly announced how many accidents and claims he kena before.

• Praise 4

Many of us here were younger before, we made stupid mistake, so now our responsibility is to teach the young and the inexperience to avoid same mistakes we have made before. After my sons passed their driving tests, I have been with them on the passenger seat to coach them on defensive driving and pitfall avoidance, i find that apprache has been effective. The other key factor is that we have to show them the right driving attitude, if we ourselves drive recklessly and irresponsibly , then we can forget about coaching them.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 5

Weak sia....

Me too actually...haha.

Me too long time ago........

Was turning out at slip road into a 4 lane main road. There was a car at opposite turning right. Anticipated the car infront to proceed as it was a 4 lane road, but he stoppoed.......

• Praise 1

Not enough skill.

I think more like poor judgement and impatient, the driver thought that the bus driver would see the car and give way, too bad the bus continue to move and the car also filter out too slow. And the car driver could have wait for the Lancer to move off, dont know why the driver wants to filter out?

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

blind spot? 

if the driver try this stunt with a cement lorry .. ho say liao

Edited by Wt_know

I think more like poor judgement and impatient, the driver thought that the bus driver would see the car and give way, too bad the bus continue to move and the car also filter out too slow. And the car driver could have wait for the Lancer to move off, dont know why the driver wants to filter out

This is what they call penny wise and pound foolish, trying to save 2 minutes, end up wasting more almost 2 days (including the downtime, insurance claims, procedures..blah blah blah)...

↡ Advertisement