Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Today so Peaceful.? [confused] Or all the Reckless Drivers went Malaysia & drive Recklessly there.? [confused]

I today on the road very scared. Suddenly many speeding, driving like lack of experience all come out today. I have to be extra careful to keep a look out for these drivers.

↡ Advertisement

Roads damn quiet

Half of sgp overseas

Ya today road quite smooth. Evening time fetch pax from vivo city to hougang Ave 9. Took cte traffic smooth all the way. Shiok.

Twincharged

from beh chia lor:

Royal Rumble fight along Solomon Street at Central Mall roundabout. Happened on the 8/819.

seems that most of them have professional training .... you know ... move like a butterfly, sting like a bee ?? like 迷中拳.

and the womenfolks are there as referees.

ppl wud have thought this was HKG ... coz alot of black and white ...

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1

from beh chia lor:

Royal Rumble fight along Solomon Street at Central Mall roundabout. Happened on the 8/819.

Bunch of ah guas cat fighting?

• Praise 2

They never learn their lesson from previous case, if one dies or crippled, then all go Changi chalet to spend their next few years or remaining life there!

• Praise 1

(gesture reading) Driver : why you think no open ?? aiyoh ... my car ....

The car wasnt supposed to be at the middle of the road? Since the front vehicles are not moving... got stop line behind the car.

Twincharged

slightly related … but I believe these few days, there must have been a lot of reckless lane changes and mergings at this stretch …. so just a heads-up for would be users of this stretch of road.

it was a 4 lane road from tampines to Loyang with the first two left lanes going straight and the third lane is both straight and turn right and the rightmost is turn right only.

but since dunno when, it now two leftmost for straight and the two rightmost are right turn only !

many have been caught with this change (me included) and we had to make last minute filter/merge to the left lanes to go straight.

this change has also caused a superb jam backwards into Tampines.

finally !!

after two months of stupidity, LTA finally reverted this stretch back to one right turning lane and two straight lanes and one left turn lane!

must be too many people complain about the morning jam that started after the straight lane was converted to a right turn lane.

BMW falls 10m down at Corona Florist along Clementi Road yesterday afternoon. 67 year old female driver mistakenly stepped on the accelerator while making a U turn to exit the nursery. The car then surged forward and plunged 10m down

car_break_fence_and_overturn_at_clementi

car_break_fence_and_overturn_at_clementi

M0se2Pt.png

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20190810-979853

Sometimes people ah.. Body in the car brain don't know thinking what..

Hope she's okay though

Edited by sammi91