Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

BMW falls 10m down at Corona Florist along Clementi Road yesterday afternoon. 67 year old female driver mistakenly stepped on the accelerator while making a U turn to exit the nursery. The car then surged forward and plunged 10m down

car_break_fence_and_overturn_at_clementi

M0se2Pt.png

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20190810-979853

Road already seems quite good already. Last time when i went to this nursery, that road had quite a few pot holes i almost felt my car is going to slip as it was quite slippery and muddy then.

Also damn lucky no one was walking below at footpath, else that would been next level final destination Shyt.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

May even get charged for damaging public properties....

Ya most likely will one. 

But honestly, if still healthy enough to kenna charge, I think lucky liao la 

• Praise 1

Not many drivers have been trained to use multi lane roundabouts properly. Usually stems from improper route planning, and poor thinking ahead.

The other roundabout at tuas road is no different. Criss cross cutting into lanes, and not getting into the correct ones. 3 times I have used either roundabouts nearly end up in collisions, I avoid these roundabouts as much as possible, and take a longer route if needed.

• Praise 1

Not many drivers have been trained to use multi lane roundabouts properly. Usually stems from improper route planning, and poor thinking ahead.

The other roundabout at tuas road is no different. Criss cross cutting into lanes, and not getting into the correct ones. 3 times I have used either roundabouts nearly end up in collisions, I avoid these roundabouts as much as possible, and take a longer route if needed.

The bus looks more like a seasoned driver and regular queue cutter, not that he does not know how to use roundabout.

The marking on the road painted clearly that the lane was for left turn only, he could not possibly be not aware about it . After exiting the roundabout he filtered to the right lane and sped off, he seemed to be very familiar with the road to know which are the slow and fast lane. On the contrary, the lorry is much better as he practice defensive driving.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 6

Do they get billed for the damage to the lamp and railing?

That’s what insurance is for.. provided she was not under medication or drunk

The bus looks more like a seasoned driver and regular queue cutter, not that he does not know how to use roundabout.

The marking on the road painted clearly that the lane was for left turn only, he could not possibly be not aware about it . After exiting the roundabout he filtered to the right lane and sped off, he seemed to be very familiar with the road to know which are the slow and fast lane. On the contrary, the lorry is much better as he practice defensive driving.

BOH chup boh Hiu

Else ah Tiong was condition to drive that way back home

• Praise 1

She wanted to join the NDP airborne soldiers in the celebration!

Old already, sometimes hands and legs may not listen to the brain, aging is an unavoidable journey for all of us , just hope our body wont end up that way one day. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Hope the lady driver was not hurt too seriously and recovers well.

BMW falls 10m down at Corona Florist along Clementi Road yesterday afternoon. 67 year old female driver mistakenly stepped on the accelerator while making a U turn to exit the nursery. The car then surged forward and plunged 10m down

M0se2Pt.png

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20190810-979853

Turbocharged

Hope the lady driver was not hurt too seriously and recovers well.

Wah the BMW body so strong that it protected the char bor...... BMW just got free advertisement.... hubby/bf out there.... you love your wife/gf/mistress.... you know what car to buy...  [laugh] .... but I am sure James will not buy one for his MIL....  [:p]

• Praise 1

Motor bang motor... both using the shoulder..

I confess. I laughed.

Karma's fault. I used to mutter under my breadth that one fine day, these motorists who use the shoulder to speed thru will hit another bike.

The first bike stopped for awhile and i am surprised the 2nd bike still travelled at such a fast speed.

Maybe looking at phone or checking his blindspot from the side, not realising bike infront had stopped or paused.

Hope both bikers are ok.

Safe ride. Karma extra hardworking this month. Pls be alert.

Cheers

• Praise 4

Is that car a BMW?? He bought the Signal Indicator package and indirectly caused accident!

When using roundabouts always have to be extra careful and practice defensive driving, no matter if you are in the correct lane or not. Cause other drivers might anyhow turn to another lane or exit.

Always nearly got into accident with other cars in a roundabout.

Wah the BMW body so strong that it protected the char bor...... BMW just got free advertisement.... hubby/bf out there.... you love your wife/gf/mistress.... you know what car to buy...  [laugh] .... but I am sure James will not buy one for his MIL....  [:p]

BMW is OUT for MIL because of this.

:D

• Praise 2

It fell not from very High,even Japanese or Korean Cars also won't Injure the Driver.

Turbocharged

Old already, sometimes hands and legs may not listen to the brain, aging is an unavoidable journey for all of us , just hope our body wont end up that way one day.

Highly suspect GPS indicate u-turn now, so she just followed....

Bloody biker kan blur fark, ride so fast cannot see traffic stopped?
↡ Advertisement