TRD Engine Air Filter

Hi, anyone knows where to buy the trd engine air filter? I couldn't find the right one online and the last time I replaced it was at borneo motors trd package.. I heard its reusable since like the quality is way better and it has a metallic mesh to it. Any thoughts?

↡ Advertisement

Not waste money. My mileage improved Alot for my Altis because of it. Anyway its a hurricane K&n filter which goes around for about 90 bucks. Can last more than 50km if carefully maintained

On 12/1/2020 at 7:32 PM, yellowshaun said:

Today went for first servicing at BM. The SE asked me if wanted to upgrade to TRD oil and oil filter for $133... I didn't do any research so I declined...

Worth it ma?

a) If 86, do it!

b) if not 86, also can do it. Need to feel a bit generous. AWS coming?

c) Used TRD(Wakos) a long time ago. Its not bad. I suppose Motul supplies the TRD oil currently. $133 (EO + filter) at AD is okay price.

5 hours ago, Naimed said:

a) If 86, do it!

b) if not 86, also can do it. Need to feel a bit generous. AWS coming?

c) Used TRD(Wakos) a long time ago. Its not bad. I suppose Motul supplies the TRD oil currently. $133 (EO + filter) at AD is okay price.

If 86 yes spare no expense hahaha! Sorry forgot to say my car is the humble vios :) sorry what is AWS?

17 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

If 86 yes spare no expense hahaha! Sorry forgot to say my car is the humble vios 🙂 sorry what is AWS?

I used it on an Altis but would say it a bit overkill. Anyway, how much is the regular EO change now from Borneo Motors? Maybe they are taking from Total Oil, not sure. 

AWS = Annual Wage Supplement aka 13th month.

20 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

So how after u change got feel performance difference ma? 🙂

Altis is not a performance car to begin with. Sure, the engine "sounds" quieter and runs smoother. But I'd say, no noticeable difference in performance from my buttometer.

Spend the money on a set of light rims and good tyres instead - this one can feel the difference.