Marine Parade roundabout changes

Twincharged

tell me sth new lor.....defensive management and never proactive

I once had a backlash when I did risk assessment.

2 level up ask why so many risk in the risk register.

I mention its a consolidated review by the team and identify ways to mitigate risk ..... before I can finish, he cut me off and say I wasting company time and I should put my productivity time to better use and remove all the risk assessment as he does not want to see it on the portal.

I told him, I will continue to do the Risk plan and upload it to the portal. Its up to her to decide and downgrade it to no risk or observation. 

Subsequent outrage by her was driven to my boss who say I shouldnt have entangnise the boss.

Weird as it seem, one of the risk got trigger and the team executed the War room and reduce the risk exposure. Unfortunately, the credit went to her for having the foresight and a well run team.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I once had a backlash when I did risk assessment.

2 level up ask why so many risk in the risk register.

I mention its a consolidated review by the team and identify ways to mitigate risk ..... before I can finish, he cut me off and say I wasting company time and I should put my productivity time to better use and remove all the risk assessment as he does not want to see it on the portal.

I told him, I will continue to do the Risk plan and upload it to the portal. Its up to her to decide and downgrade it to no risk or observation. 

Subsequent outrage by her was driven to my boss who say I shouldnt have entangnise the boss.

Weird as it seem, one of the risk got trigger and the team executed the War room and reduce the risk exposure. Unfortunately, the credit went to her for having the foresight and a well run team.

sad but thats reality

some preacher will come tell you dun whine, and take it as a lesson bla bla bla

hor @vratenza 

think he gone aldy..no word hahah

I think the main problem is there are hardly any roundabouts in SG. For me who grew up in the East and is a regular to PP, easy peasy. Last time is 3 lanes, no problems at all! For many, it might be the 1st time they encounter a roundabout. Hence blur-co*k !!!! 

• Praise 5

I think the main problem is there are hardly any roundabouts in SG. For me who grew up in the East and is a regular to PP, easy peasy. Last time is 3 lanes, no problems at all! For many, it might be the 1st time they encounter a roundabout. Hence blur-co*k !!!!

Yes and there should be one in the driving centers' circuits too.

Supersonic
(edited)

Actually still can find a few roundabouts in sg la. Newton circus almost everyone sure have drive thru it before. And places in marine parade, stadium, serangoon garden also have roundabout. Where else? Lol.

Edited by 13177

Twincharged
(edited)

Actually still can find a few roundabouts in sg la. Newton circus almost everyone sure have drive thru it before. And places in marine parade, stadium, serangoon garden also have roundabout. Where else? Lol.

You forgetten Pioneer & Suntec City.?

Edited by ER-3682

Twincharged

A lot of the commonwealth countries have roundabouts. Was in Milton Keynes before. The whole place is just roundabouts.

Supersonic

You forgetten Pioneer & Suntec City.?

Ya, suntec and pioneer road north there. Now then i remember NUS and NTU also have roundabout. Lol.

Turbocharged
(edited)

I have been using this roundie for years and years. Never have i mounted the kerb.

Sometimes 6 roundies in a day.

Kayu driving costs more.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

I have been using this roundie for years and years. Never have i mounted the kerb.

Sometimes 6 roundies in a day.

Kayu driving costs more.

This is called practise makes perfect lo.  [:p]

Be careful at this roundtable. I have seen several drivers driving on the yellow path below, then going into the red path, causing accident with cars who wanted to turn in to Amber Road along the blue path.

attachicon.gifroundabout6.jpg

Mixed view from mcf here also.

Some would say its no wrong for yellow car to go straight and that black car cannot turn left as it is on the outer lane.

I am in the opinion that black car can exit while on the outer lane as the exit is 2 lanes and not 1 lane.

Mixed view from mcf here also.

Some would say its no wrong for yellow car to go straight and that black car cannot turn left as it is on the outer lane.

I am in the opinion that black car can exit while on the outer lane as the exit is 2 lanes and not 1 lane.

Yellow car is wrong to turn into the path of the blue as per the red arrow as the markings are clearly indicated in the lanes both cars were in before entering the roundabout.

The issue here is our roundabouts are ambiguous on the marking and drivers are oblivious about the marking...

Boh hiu boh chup kind or agar agar kind or kah kah lai kind are common sights...

everyone can be happy and move on just by going slow and practice give and take.

Yellow car is wrong to turn into the path of the blue as per the red arrow as the markings are clearly indicated in the lanes both cars were in before entering the roundabout.

The issue here is our roundabouts are ambiguous on the marking and drivers are oblivious about the marking...

Boh hiu boh chup kind or agar agar kind or kah kah lai kind are common sights...

everyone can be happy and move on just by going slow and practice give and take.

While we both agreed on the same theory, there is no marking on the road and that's where the argument arises.

Twincharged

While we both agreed on the same theory, there is no marking on the road and that's where the argument arises.

Yup, at least suntec city roundabout there is road markings on whether is go straight or go straight/ turn left.

Anyone wondered is the victim or her family privileged or powerful? I do not see such major changes implemented in other fatal accidents elsewhere or in such a short time..

Anyone wondered is the victim or her family privileged or powerful? I do not see such major changes implemented in other fatal accidents elsewhere or in such a short time..

More like it was brought to the attention of...by the...

Supercharged

Elections coming, so everything very chop chop.

More like it was brought to the attention of...by the...

↡ Advertisement